Author Topic: CBS Hatches Online 'Survivor' Talk Show  (Read 2736 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
CBS Hatches Online 'Survivor' Talk Show
« on: September 15, 2004, 02:10:20 AM »
From  **:)**
 http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|90641|1|,00.html

CBS Hatches Online 'Survivor' Talk Show
(Tuesday, September 14 03:50 PM)
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Following in the interactive online footsteps of "House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show," CBS is set to launch "Survivor Live: The Internet Talk Show" this fall.
Like the "Big Brother" version, "Survivor Live" will give fans the chance to discuss strategy and game events with former players as well as offering chats with booted castaways the night after their torches are snuffed. While "House Calls," hosted by Marcellas Reynolds and Gretchen Massey, streamed live daily in a half-hour, the "Survivor" equivalent will be an hour-long show airing on Thursdays and Fridays 2 p.m. ET.

"Season after season, 'Survivor' has been the gold standard by which all reality shows are measured, both on-air and online," blurbs David Katz, senior vice president, strategic planning and interactive ventures for CBS Television. "'Survivor' is the most innovative interactive experience to date and raises the bar by providing fans their first opportunity to chat directly with each voted off Survivor and personally share their insights and analysis."

Richard Hatch, whose naked ambition led to a victory on the first "Survivor" and an early dismissal on "Survivor: All-Stars," will co-host with "Entertainment Tonight" correspondent and New York radio personality Chris Booker. There's no word on CBS' press release as to whether Hatch intends to do the show in his birthday suit, so be warned.
"Survivor Live" premieres on CBS website on Thursday, Sept. 16 in anticipation of the season premiere of "Survivor: Vanuatu" later that night.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CBS Hatches Online 'Survivor' Talk Show
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 09:50:58 AM »
Cool, i wonder if i could talk my bosses into giving me Wed and Thur as my two nights off...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 10:43:13 AM »
:)* Good Luck t ..sorta cool huh? I can't wait to hear Richard..I love his Cocky attitude  8-)'

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 11:53:22 AM »
What an excellent idea.  I am sure the site will be jammed with lots of fans.  I hope it can accommodate everyone.  (#) (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 11:22:11 PM »
 :()()