Author Topic: Who are your favourite contestants?  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Who are your favourite contestants?
« on: March 14, 2003, 05:24:21 PM »
So who do you guys like so far in the competition?  On the female side I like Trenyce.  She seems to have it all and kind of reminds me of Tamyra from last year.  As for the guys I am digging Josh, Cory and Clay. ;D ;D

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re:Who are your favourite contestants?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 04:06:04 PM »
My favorites are Joshua, Clay, and Ruben in that order.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

CindiLou

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 06:18:12 PM »
My favorites are Clay, Kimberly C. and Reuben. I liked Vanessa also but alas, she is gone. Let's see who goes this week!

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 08:48:01 AM »
I have soo many favorites!  I thought the show last night was great.  I really like Trenyce, Reuben, Clay and Josh.  I think maybe Julia DeMato will get the boot tonite.  I still don't like Kimberly Caldwell.  My husband says that she needs to take it to the next level.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 01:49:37 PM »
Yes, last nights show was good.  I like most of the people's song choices.  Definitely Julie Demato or that Carmen need to go.  Julie looks so nervous up there and her singing is flat.  I agree with your husband about Kimberly Caldwell.  she needs to kick it up two notches.  She has the style and the look -- now she needs the pipes fine tuned.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2003, 06:42:19 PM »
Last night's show was so good. I think Clay and Ruben should be the final two, only then I don't think I could make a choice. Maybe they will have a tie.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."