Author Topic: Intertops.com Wagering Odds for Survivor  (Read 2690 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Intertops.com Wagering Odds for Survivor
« on: September 14, 2004, 01:45:45 PM »
Sucks
posted by wheresmyride  :)_{}

Intertops.com Wagering Odds for Survivor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ST. JOHNS, Antigua, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Internet bookmaker

Intertops.com stokes up the odds for Survivor 9 Island of Fire. The location is Vanuatu, in the Pacific Rim of Fire, home to 15 active
volcanoes. It will be a hot contest as the 18 castaways battle for the cool $1 million play. Attracting an estimated audience of 50 million worldwide, Intertops.com is feeding their customers some explosive betting options including odds on the T.V. ratings for the premiere.

Mark Burnett is taking his show to one of the most tribal islands in the world. The island has a recent history of cannibalism -- so if food gets hard to come by the contestants could get some handy tips from the natives on how to serve up their fellow survivors and at the same time eliminate the competition.

Dolly the sheep-farmer from Pennsylvania has odds of 1/2 to be voted off first but she's a practical girl and may stay in the flock. Brook, the Project Manager from Massachusetts and John P, Home Depot Salesman from California are neck to neck (5/6) to survive the longest.

"The team at Intertops.com has been studying Survivor since 2000, correctly predicting the ultimate survivor several times. My money is on Brook to go all the way and on Dolly to go home first," said Michael Maerz, chief bet manager of Intertops.com. "Vanuatu is an excellent location for Survivor as it is relatively isolated from the rest of the world and there have been hints at some twists in the proceedings," he added.

Survivor Vanuatu: Will Dolly be voted off First?
YES 1/2
NO 3/2

Survivor Vanuatu: Brook v John P - Who will survive longer?
Brook 5/6
John P 5/6

Survivor Vanuatu Premiere: TV Ratings
OVER 14.5% 5/6
UNDER 14.5% 5/6

Survivor Vanuatu: Who will survive without John P and Brook?
Scout 1/1
Lisa 5/2
Brady 9/2
Chris 6/1
Rory 8/1

SOURCE Intertops.com
Web Site:

[ur=http://www.intertops.com/l]intertops [/url]

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re: Intertops.com Wagering Odds for Survivor
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 03:49:12 PM »
The team at Intertops.com has been studying Survivor since 2000, correctly predicting the ultimate survivor several times. My money is on Brook to go all the way and on Dolly to go home first,

I don't think so....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 04:36:02 PM »
 :()()  :()()   LMAO...I wonder who their source is  :)*

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv