Author Topic: How stupid was that?  (Read 5121 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
How stupid was that?
« on: March 13, 2003, 08:02:00 PM »
Come on Heidi? What the heck? Do you want the women to lose? You must the way you voted tonite! What a show!
The big surprise is not who got voted off, but how Heidi voted. I just cannot believe it, that is all I have to say right now.

Next week: Is thier romance in the air. Funny how Shawna recovered so quickly!

Just remember Survivor is on Wednesday next week. Why? I don't know yet!
Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:How stupid was that?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 08:06:04 PM »
Heidi just screwed herself big time.  I want her out of there.    Shawna is making a mistake also trusting outside her alliance.  What a show tonite.  I don't know why it's on Wednesday instead of Thursday either.  Watching CSI now.  Looks to be a good one.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 08:18:38 PM »
I think Heidi will last longer this way actually.  I think the woman were growing tired of her and I know I was tired of here.  She did just mess up Christy though.  That ticks me off, Christy will be next on that team.  

Shawna must have been granted a miricle, LOL.  Oh my gosh it's MEN.  I am all better now...  rolling my eyes.

Theresa

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 11:10:32 PM »
Rob

Survivor is on Wednesdays the next 2 weeks due to the college basketball championships that are being shown on Thursday night.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2003, 08:50:26 AM »
man, I taped the show as we were not home and did not watch it yet!!  It sounds like it was a good one.  I can not wait!

But it killed my scores on the pickem games!

Offline 2darlings

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2003, 08:55:01 AM »
I think it would be so funny if the guys that is Butch and Roger seen Christy for a nice person who works hard and would make a better person to keep then Heidi and the backstabbing turned around on Heidi and they took Heidi out next. It would serve her right.

Theresa

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2003, 11:02:57 AM »
I agree and it very well could happen.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2003, 11:07:58 AM »
Heidi thinks that she will get far with her looks, but I do not think the older gentlemen will keep her just for looks!  

I hope Christy does well.  Plus the older men will probably give her more credit for surviving and working hard dispite her handicap.

Theresa

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2003, 11:08:05 AM »
Rob

Survivor is on Wednesdays the next 2 weeks due to the college basketball championships that are being shown on Thursday night.

I am soooo ticked.  I got it where I get every Thursday and Friday off now, so I am home to watch Survivor.  NOW they are switching to Wed.  I just cant win... ::)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2003, 05:11:46 PM »
I agree with you guys about Heidi.  I wonder if she thinks by breaking the woman alliance that Dave will really carry her forward.  I wonder what his motives are.  It all depends on how much Jenna blabbed about each of the Jaboru members on their "date".  But I know Heidi did not like Jeanne and I don't think she really cared for Christy either.  I just couldn't beleive how happy both Jeanne and Christy were when they joined the guys.  And I thought it was very nice that the guys used the torch during the night so Christy could participate in the conversation.  It sure was a miracle that Shawna got 100% better once the men showed up!!!! Unbelievable.  I wonder if Deena will scheme to get Shawna kicked off next.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2003, 11:38:22 AM »
I was happy for Christy with the switch.  I also was glad to see she stuck to the woman alliance no matter how they previously felt about each other.  It shows integrity.  

Plus how much will the 3 guys trust heidi going forward if she switched soooo fast, in one day, with out really knowing them.  Sorry Heidi these guys do not trust you and christy will tell Deena (I think they have a secret alliance) you turned so easily!