Author Topic: TAR 29: Ep 4 "Another One Bites the Dust" 4/20 (1st of 2 Eps!) SPECIAL TIME 9 pm  (Read 5430 times)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
SO Scott and Brooke change Detours? ???
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." ~Walt Disney

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Some PRESS PICS!

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:26:01 PM by georgiapeach »
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." ~Walt Disney

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
DDP is Mercury House

If we're talking about Freddie Mercury's house, that's not the real place. The house were he grown up while living in Stone Town was a couple blocks away from there. This place is only for the tourists.  (I did a Zanzibar leg for my second game and I did a research about where was the location of his home. In fact, I remember one documentary where locals told the makers that Mercury House is a "created turist attraction"). 
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
DDP is Mercury House

If we're talking about Freddie Mercury's house, that's not the real place. The house were he grown up while living in Stone Town was a couple blocks away from there. This place is only for the tourists.  (I did a Zanzibar leg for my second game and I did a research about where was the location of his home. In fact, I remember one documentary where locals told the makers that Mercury House is a "created turist attraction"). 

Cap 12 and the sign is what I saw...you are much better informed!

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Love the rare sighting of production in cap 17