Author Topic: RFF On Line Survivor9 Games Information Updated  (Read 15641 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: RFF On Line Survivor9 Games
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2004, 07:33:42 PM »
Wow a amikino sighting !! **:)** I'm so sorry that your getting all of that nasty weather  :':') We hope to hear from you soon  :-* Take care ....(((Hugs))) puddin  :)_{}

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2004, 10:53:00 PM »
amikino, hope & pray all these hurricanes will stop...SOON...and give FL a chance to recover.  Wow, it has been just awful.  Well, you all are in my prayers.  

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2004, 06:52:43 PM »
I hope this next one will miss Florida so you can watch Survivor.

I can't wait till it starts next week. Haven't made up my mind yet on who will go first....... ?:)?. Still have lots of time to make my picks tho.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2004, 07:20:22 PM »
i invited another player to Lancers.  Yippee we are getting more players this yr i think....

If everyone votes it should be allot of fun.

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2004, 08:09:41 PM »
Spoiler Island is open!!
Same as last time
League name RealityFanForum
Password banana

http://games.realitytvworld.com/survivor/personalleaderboards.asp

http://games.realitytvworld.com/survivor/new_league.asp

I'm guessing a few people will drop out? Logo101 , perhaps CindiLou??
What do you all think ? I need your thoughts..leave it as it is or create a new League ? realityfanforum(smallcaps) is available?? Let me know what you all think ?

PRIVATE LEAGUE LEADERBOARD
Standings for the 'Reality Fan Forum' league

Rank Username Score
1 CindiLou 0 ??
1 hrc2u 0
1 JonistheUltimateSurvivor 0
1 Koosey 0
1 Logo101 0 ??
1 LuvRudy 0
1 mamaschatzi 0
1 saturated_fat 0
1 Spooky2 0
1 TheresaB67 0
1 weecama 0
1 wendyp 0

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2004, 08:17:24 PM »
Can you kick people out?  Paybe start another one if you can't and let everyone rejoin? 

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2004, 08:25:24 PM »
Well since were the only two here t...btw, Hello  :)_{}
I'm not the manager of the tribe ..its either Texan or Mama  :\/..I dont know if they can kick people off?
What to do what to do ??
Should we wait untill Monday and see what everyone else thinks? :\/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2004, 08:26:47 PM »
btw: I'll clean this mess up once all the games are up ..organize ..lol

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2004, 08:42:23 PM »
You could just start another post, this one will drop down, lol.

i think start a new one... that way people can vote over the weekend.  Some people have more time over the weekend.  i wrote Cindi and asked if she is going to play any of the games.  i have not heard back from her yet.  i doubt Logo will play, i dont think he played much last yr.  i think everyone could just join again though after you make a new one. 

t

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2004, 12:25:48 PM »
I say start over again. :\/ :\/
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2004, 06:38:22 PM »
Cindi says she is not going to play, i doubt logo will play, he didnt half the time last season, i say start over...

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2004, 06:49:36 PM »
OK Two votes is good enough  **:)** thanks for the help Spooky & t
 :)_{}

You can't get in right now..the site is locked..I assume that there working on the Quiz for Thursday?
I'll keep my eyes peeled  8-)' and let you all know when we could get in to the site  :)_{}

Mediiia Whore Game
realityfanforum (smallcaps)
password banana
http://www.surviiivor.com/

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2004, 07:01:26 PM »
I tried to log onto Spoiler Island earlier and it wouldn't let me with my old name, password, and e-mail >:( >:(. Said Spooky2 was already being used (duh... by me!!). I picked a new name and password and it works now.  :)() **:)** :)()

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2004, 07:02:36 PM »
CBS still doesnt have theirs up, i really wanted to play it.  i might have to try one of the other ones...

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2004, 07:13:36 PM »
Spooky..i had a hard time getting into Spoiler Island too..I had to send for my password   :\/  ..could be that the site is just messed up? :\/

CBS Fantasy game doesn't start untill the day of the  premeire..usually ..If any one sees the game up would you start us a league? I beleive its only 9 peeps per league ?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/     :)_{}

I wish Mama was here to help us out <sigh> she's usually in charge of the RFF games  :':')
MAMA ..We Love & Miss you ..please hurry back  :-*

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2004, 01:38:39 PM »
I've just signed up.  Ready to go.  Can't wait.  Missed you guys.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2004, 01:40:13 PM »
Welcome back, i hope all is well with you.  i have to decide on one more game to play.  i want to be in at least two.  i guess CBS decided not to have their game.  Darn it, i liked that one..

t

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2004, 02:59:03 PM »
YEA!!!!!!! it is finally here, who wants to start a team..  http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/fantasy/index.php .  i hoped they would have the game.  i was surprised when it was there after i had checked so many times and it was not there... 

t

Offline lpickup

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Can't Survive without Survivor
    • Lance's Survivor Pick'Em
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2004, 03:42:20 PM »
Hey all, Lance here.  Welcome back to the game!  Let me know what you think about the new way the Extreme Pool works and if you have any difficulties or what-not.

...Lance
...Lance

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2004, 03:59:53 PM »
i have had trouble a couple of times Lance but today all is good.  i went and did my picks and all is working fine...  Thanks for having the game again...

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2004, 06:02:35 PM »
 :)_| Thanks for having us Lance  :)_| No problems at all .. :)_{}

Thanks t for the Fantasy info..for some reason I couldnt use our regular name to sign up a team  :\/
Heres the info..

first you have to sign up..your user name
Join a league
realityfanforumtribe (smallcaps)
password
banana
only 7 members per tribe..( that stinks)

Let me know if you have any problems getting in ..a suggestion ..copy  realityfanforumtribe and
paste into the where you join a league  :)_{}

CBS.COM SURVIVOR: VANUATU FANTASY LEAGUE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
PARTICIPATION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. ONLY, 18 OR OLDER.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS GAME.

Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico), who are 18 years of age or older at time of registration, except employees or agents of Sponsor, General Motors Corp., Administrator and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, dealers, divisions, affiliates, advertising agencies, & members of their immediate families. Void in Puerto Rico & wherever prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state & local laws & regulations. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. U.S. law governs this game.

To Register: You must register to play the Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League. The registration process begins on or about Noon Eastern Time (ET) on 9/13/04 and registration ends at 8:00 PM ET on 12/16/04 or 7-days before the final episode is broadcast, whichever comes later; the promotion ends at 8:00 PM ET on 12/23/04 or with the commencement of the East Coast broadcast of the final episode of Survivor Vanuatu whichever is later ("Promotion Period".) End date is subject to scheduling changes. To register and establish a 'team' visit the CBS.com Web site anytime during the Promotion Period (with exceptions as noted in these rules), click on the Survivor: Vanuatu icon, and complete the Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League online registration form. You will be required to pick any four of the available Survivors to be on your Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League team. Once you have completed the information requested, click on "submit" to submit your registration and 'team' selection. Registrants must complete entire online registration form and successfully submit same in order to be eligible for prize consideration. During the Promotion Period, registrations will not be accepted commencing at the time the East Coast broadcast of a Survivor: Vanuatu episode begins until 4 hours after the broadcast of the show ends. NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THE FINAL WEEK OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD. Broadcasts are subject to preemptions and scheduling changes. If such changes occur they will be posted on the Survivor: Vanuatu Web site. The use of automated or third party software or Web site to register or trade is prohibited. LIMIT ONE TEAM REGISTRATION PER E-MAIL ADDRESS AND A MAXIMUM OF FIVE TEAMS PER REGISTERED PARTICIPANT. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate registration information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures unauthorized access of any computer equipment or software, or any combination thereof. Registrations become the property of the Sponsor. Participants who submit inaccurate registration data and/or exceed the registration/team limits may be excluded from participation at any time during the promotion. By registering, registrants agree to be bound by these rules & consent to use of their names &/or photographs for advertising or publicity purposes without further consideration, except where prohibited by law.

Managing Your Team: You may have a maximum of four active Survivors on your team at any time during the Promotion Period. Once you have successfully registered a team you can trade any or all of your Survivor team members as many times as you like during the Promotion Period by deleting a Survivor from your Fantasy League team and replacing him or her with any other Survivor still active in the game. A team roster freeze is in effect commencing at the time the East Coast broadcast of an original Survivor: Vanuatu episode begins until 4 hours after the broadcast of the show ends. During each week of the Promotion Period in which an original episode of Survivor: Vanuatu is broadcast, the number of active Survivors will decrease by one (1) as a Survivor is voted off the show. If a member of your Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League team is voted off the Survivor: Vanuatu show, you may replace that expelled member with an active Survivor.

Scoring Points: With the exception of the Weekly Fantasy League Talk Show bonus, registered players accrue points when Survivor cast members on a registrants' team are awarded points based on their actions, and outcome of events (e.g., winning immunity) during an episode. Survivor: Vanuatu episode #2 scheduled for broadcast on 9/23/04 will be the first episode used to accrue points to registered players. Team point totals will be updated by 1:00 PM Eastern Time following the night of each new Survivor: Vanuatu broadcast. All decisions regarding scoring in the Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League will be made by an "Official Scorer", a CBS.com representative whose decisions are final on matters relating to the awarding of points in this game. With the exception of the Weekly Fantasy League Talk Show Bonus, points in each episode will be awarded ONLY for qualifying activities occurring during new, previously unseen footage. No points will be awarded for events that occur during flashbacks of any sort. Points are awarded solely for material broadcast during the Survivor: Vanuatu television program and the weekly Talk Show trivia question bonus. Following are the categories for which points will be awarded in the Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League (categories and corresponding point awards are subject to change at any time at Sponsor's discretion):

Reads Tree Mail: You score 10 points any time one of your Survivors reads aloud any part of the "Tree Mail."
Goes in Ocean: You score 8 points any time one of your Survivors goes into the ocean - except during a challenge. No points are awarded for being in water during challenge. The Survivor must be in the water above their knees.
Chops Coconut with Machete: You score 15 points on every occasion that one of your Survivors uses a machete to chop a coconut. The points are for striking the actual coconut with the blade of the knife. Points are awarded for each coconut the Survivor works on.
Cries: You score 10 points any time one of your Survivors sheds tears.
Immunity Challenge (group): You score 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins Immunity.
Immunity (individual): You score 25 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Immunity Challenge.
Reward Challenge (group): You score 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins a Reward Challenge.
Reward Challenge (individual): You score 20 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Reward Challenge.
Sits Out Challenge: You lose 12 points any time one of your team does not take part a group challenge - reward or immunity.
Voted Off: You lose 20 points when one of your Survivors gets voted off of the show.
Bonus Points: You are awarded 40 points any time one of your Survivors performs the activity that you have selected for them in the "Bonus Points" area.
Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League Talk Show Bonus: You score 40 points if you correctly answer a trivia question regarding information from the Survivor: Vanuatu Talk Show (which will air on cbs.com the Friday following each episode of Survivor. Registered players will be able to answer the question on their "My Teams" page starting after the show (approx 3:00 PM ET Fridays) until the next Thursday at 8:00 ET. The Survivor: Vanuatu Talk Show will also be archived on the site, so players who didn't see the show will still have a chance to get the answer to the trivia question. Limit one weekly Talk Show Bonus score per team for entering the correct trivia answer during the eligible weekly time period. If a correct answer for the weekly Talk Show trivia question is not entered during the eligible time period a registered player may not go back, enter the answer from any previous week, and earn points.

Determining Winners: Weekly during the Promotion Period the highest scoring teams will be posted to leader boards located at the Survivor: Vanuatu Web site. Within 48 hours of the final episode of Survivor: Vanuatu the final standings leader board will be posted. The one registrant/team that has accrued the greatest number of points will be declared the potential grand prize winner. In the event there is a tie between the top point totals those tied players will be placed into a random drawing and one (1) potential grand prize winner will be selected. The next 100 highest scoring players will be declared first prize winners with additional random drawings conducted as needed to break any ties. If required the random drawing(s) will take place on or about 12/30/04. Drawing(s) conducted by Marden-Kane Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on matters relating to game. Potential grand prize winner will be required to sign, have notarized & return to Marden-Kane an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability within 10 days of issuance of notification. Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted will result in the disqualification of the potential winner and the next highest scoring player will be contacted. In the event an eligible participant has more than one team in the top 101 highest point total positions, that participant will be awarded a prize for his/her highest scoring team and any of his/her subsequent teams in the top 101 will not be eligible to receive a prize. In such an event, spaces may open in the top 101 and the next highest scoring teams will move up accordingly. No more than one (1) grand and one hundred (100) first prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning a grand or first prize depend upon number of registrants participating and the points each earned during the game.

Prizes: One (1) grand prize a 2005 Pontiac G6. Approximate retail value (ARV), $21,925. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notice following receipt of fully executed and notarized affidavits. Releasees are not responsible for delays in delivery. Winner is required to personally retrieve vehicle from a local dealership as selected by Sponsor and present adequate personal identification, a valid U.S. driver's license and evidence of legally required insurance. All travel/transportation costs for collecting prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is responsible for all upgrades/modifications to the vehicle above the specified retail value. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses relating to the use of the vehicle including all taxes, title, license, registration fees and insurance associated with prize. Vehicle shown in advertising may not be the actual vehicle delivered. Vehicle color and equipment will be determined by the winner not to exceed the ARV of the prize. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Automobile prize is rewarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. In the event the grand prize winner is a minor in their state of residence the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or legal guardian on the minor's behalf. In which case the parent or legal guardian will be required to provide a valid drivers license and complete and submit the affidavit and release form in the time noted. One hundred (100) First Prizes: A Survivor: Vanuatu Cap. Retail value, $18 each. Total retail value of all prizes,$23,725. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Limit one prize per person. If prize is unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All expenses relating to acceptance of prize, which are not explicitly listed herein as being awarded, are responsibility of winners. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, General Motors Corp., their parent companies, their affiliates, dealers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, including Marden-Kane, Inc., and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders & agents (collectively, "Releasees") from any & all claims or liability in connection with participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.

Internet: If for any reason this game is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this game, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the game. Should this promotion be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect team registrations received as of the action requiring such termination.

Releasees are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning team will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of registration. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.

Who Won?: To obtain the name of the grand prize winner available after 1/10/05, mail a SASE to: Marden-Kane, 36 Maple Place, Manhasset, NY 11030 Attn: CBS Survivor: Vanuatu Game. Requests received after 3/10/05 will not be honored.

Sponsor: CBS Broadcasting Inc., 51 West 52nd Street, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10019. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 36 Maple Place, Manhasset, NY 11030.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: RFF On Line Survivor9 Games Information Updated
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2004, 06:51:37 PM »
Thanks Puddin, i am in...  Yippeee, i am ready now.  Come on Survivor...

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2004, 10:19:54 PM »
That sucks--I can't enter since I'm in Canada?!!! I entered Lance's though/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2004, 11:01:45 PM »
Lances is alot of fun dglazer..is it the CBS one you cant join?? cant you make up a addy?  :)X

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2004, 12:26:16 PM »
I signed up for the CBS game, too! 

If you want to read about our Hurricane Charley experience, as told by our cat, Scooter, please visit his website:

http://www.scootertoes.com/charley.html