Author Topic: JP radio 3/14  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
JP radio 3/14
« on: March 14, 2003, 10:59:27 AM »
I have not watched the show, so all the comments seem to relate to what happened

Asked JP if the switch was planned or if they just decided to do it.  JP says switch was always in the plan and that they have to go by a set of rules and regulations that are set and there is a person the makes sure this is done.  IF the men were winning it all and then they did the switch on a whim it would not be fair to the men.

Asked JP The scene with Jenna and Dave getting into bed, was there more that we did not see?  JP No nothing happened at all.  If it had we would have shown it.  We have given up the thought of something happening.  People having sex there is just not an option with all the people and playing the game.  However Alex and Shawna hearts a flutter can happen.

JP said that the switch really changed things in the game and is testing the alliances.  *have not watched tape so other can comment on this*

JP said not the next episode (would be EP6) but the next (EP7) there would me more nudity and this nudity would be strategic to the game.  **This would have to talk about Heidi or Jenna as they are the only ones I think will got topless to move up in the game**

JP did not speak highly of Heidi, Was really shocked at how Heidi voted last night.. There were 3 men and 3 women and the men come to her and say if you are smart you will vote with us.  **This makes me think this will definitely back fire on her**

They said the show will be on Wednesday next week but JP will still talk to them on Friday.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:JP radio 3/14
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 05:16:01 PM »
Thanks for posting the radio interview.  I saw the show last night and it was different alright.  I am very surprised the JP doesn't like Heidi but I am sure in the shows to come we will see why.  And last night with her voting with the guys showed that she is playing a different kind of game.  Actually the switching of the team members does break up some of the alliances but also breathes new life in some of the members.  But I gotta say, I thought I found Jenna annoying well Rob is even more annoying.  He sure has some attitude.  I can't quite pinpoint what it is about him that bugs me but he seems to view things differently and it only out there for himself.

Theresa

Re:JP radio 3/14
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 03:20:13 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  These are always good.

Theresa