Author Topic: "The Cut"  (Read 4879 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"The Cut"
« on: August 30, 2004, 02:54:21 PM »
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE THE CUT?

THE CUT (working title) is a new reality series that will pit 16 style-savvy contestants against each other in a competition to find America's fashion trendsetter of tomorrow.

Fashion guru Tommy Hilfiger will host the series and, ultimately, mentor the winner who will be awarded the opportunity to design his or her own collection under the Tommy Hilfiger label and become the next great American designer.

The competitors will need to show their unique sense of style and creativity to prove they have the necessary tools to survive and succeed in the high-stakes fashion industry. Living together in New York City, the aspiring designers will be given real fashion world challenges that will test their talent, business acumen, sales and marketing expertise, resourcefulness and style IQs. Each week, Hilfiger and his "Style Council," which will consist of guest advisors, will rate the hopefuls on their results and cut one contestant.

To apply for THE CUT (working title), you must complete the application form and follow the instructions.

Here
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_cut/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Premieres Thursday, June 9 at 8PM ET/PT
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 11:40:27 AM »
THE CUT

Watch the preview

Iconic design mogul Tommy Hilfiger hosts this new reality series in search of the next great American designer. Hilfiger’s rags-to-riches journey is the basis for the competition in which 16 style-savvy contestants will find themselves literally living Hilfiger’s life in fast-forward. Competing in a series of grueling style assignments that test their talent, business acumen, sales and marketing expertise, social skills, resourcefulness and style IQs, the winner will have the opportunity to design his or her own collection under the Tommy Hilfiger label.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_cut/

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
Re: "The Cut"
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 12:32:13 PM »
is it just me or is this show a complete ripoff of project runway?  |(
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: "The Cut"
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 07:21:49 PM »
I probably wont watch it  {l{