Author Topic: TAR 28 Ep 7 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! Tonight at 8PM *read Post 1*  (Read 19822 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Were they really on a midnight train to Georgia?

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
As everybody, sad for Burnie and Ashley, but really really happy for Zach and Rachel! :)

I was praying with all my soul for Tyler and Korey to fail the dance at least one more time because I knew they can beat Scot and Blair on a foot race, but they still in the race, and Scot and Blair no. I'm upseeeeet!

Btw, next week is a self-driving leg, yay! :D

P.D: Sheri dancing like a queen. <3
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
After watching the episode again, I think this is one of the best, if not the best, leg yet!

Everything was great! The flow, drama, language barrier, tasks and their difficulties, location, placement shuffling, editing, music, culture, dance performance, cab drama, and whatever else I missed.

Each team received enough screentime, and I don't see anything majorly wrong with the episode.

This episode is entertaining for the viewers while being challenging to the racers. :luvya: :hearts: :hrt: This episode is amazing! Why didn't I notice this much earlier? :lol:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:08:56 AM by Platrium »

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Did anyone notice there was a lot of clue-ripping in this episode? :hrt:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Did anyone notice there was a lot of clue-ripping in this episode? :hrt:

Yup noticed it! I loved that everyone was shown reading the clue this episode. Only thing missing was calling out every placement! :gaah:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The Wrap: With Blair’s [Fowler] departure on tonight’s episode, we see the breakup of the showmance with Brodie Smith. Did they get to say goodbye, did you shoot it and will it end up on the YouTube channel?

Elise Doganieri: Blair did get to say goodbye to Brodie but you’ll have wait until next week’s episode to see it.

Apparently we get to see Blair next week... but it's even more forced Blodie garbage :res:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Georgia is amazing. Like Armenia, everything is well-preserved, such a scenic place. I love how the modern structures complement the old and historic structures. Would like to go there someday. The tasks, both the Detours and the Roadblock are absolutely cultural and challenging. Love the Roadblock, I was watching a show within a show. I would also like to commend the editing for this episode as everyone got enough screentime, but they could have toned down Tyler & Korey a bit. Overall, this episode clearly delivered and clearly one of the best for this season. 

Also, the preview for next week gave away something that I have been waiting for at least a season: Self-Driving!!! 

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Were they really on a midnight train to Georgia?
I guess it was the perfect opportunity to highlight pop culture. :lol:

Gladys Knight & The Pips is a nostalgia gold mine.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
I hate to say it given that I hate it but...thiswould've been a good W-Turn leg   :hides

I agree. Both sides were pretty balanced and perfect for a U-Turn!

I agree as well. Moreover, the roadblock was after the detour, so it really fits.
OMG YAS TOTALLY YASSSS

It's such a missed opportunity to be honest, like even the friendly helping attitude between teams has (almost) vanished due to there being less teams and all of their placements falling up and down, so I definitely think a U-Turn would've been used this leg.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
This was by far the best leg & episode of the season so far. All of the new countries this season delivered! And all of them deserve returns, CBS, instead of the overused Eurasian countires.
IIRC this was the first leg of the season where teams actively switched between detours? I always looove that!

I wrote down some quotes while watching, which really cracked me up :lol: The episode title was pretty good, but these would've been even better imo

"I'm never good with cleaning my room, but cleaning giant wine glasses.... we'll see. ;)" - Cole
"We've been waiting to dip our nuts for 7 legs. :)" - Korey
"You're gonna eat these after we leave, I know you are. :sab" - Korey, after having his churchkhelas rejected

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
If Scott & Blair's cab didn't have to stop for gas, or if the cabbie wasn't a moron in the beginning, they would've been safe, even with the bag mistake. You have to have to figure getting gas was at least a few minutes of lost time, and S&B were only like a minute behind during the footrace.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
If Scott & Blair's cab didn't have to stop for gas, or if the cabbie wasn't a moron in the beginning, they would've been safe, even with the bag mistake. You have to have to figure getting gas was at least a few minutes of lost time, and S&B were only like a minute behind during the footrace.

Those scenarios could've changed the situation too, but that's more on the luck side which is not in their control.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
I hate to say it given that I hate it but...thiswould've been a good W-Turn leg   :hides

I agree. Both sides were pretty balanced and perfect for a U-Turn!

I agree as well. Moreover, the roadblock was after the detour, so it really fits.
OMG YAS TOTALLY YASSSS

It's such a missed opportunity to be honest, like even the friendly helping attitude between teams has (almost) vanished due to there being less teams and all of their placements falling up and down, so I definitely think a U-Turn would've been used this leg.

Maybe a strong team like Tyler & Korey could've been eliminated had there been a U-turn or W-turn. ??? It could've been a real game changer! :ascared

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Tbh now that I've thought about, this set of teams probably wouldn't U-Turn each other unless it was to save themselves from elimination... So I could only see Scott & Blair or Tyler & Korey using the U-Turn on each other.. Or perhaps if Brodie wanted Blair to survive so badly, he could've U-Turned Tyler.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Tbh now that I've thought about, this set of teams probably wouldn't U-Turn each other unless it was to save themselves from elimination... So I could only see Scott & Blair or Tyler & Korey using the U-Turn on each other.. Or perhaps if Brodie wanted Blair to survive so badly, he could've U-Turned Tyler.

That or Matt & Dana U-turning Tyler & Korey, since Matt & Dana were 6th to finish the detour.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Blair and Scott has to be one of the most popular / team at 7th place with the most screentime. Normally 7th place gets nothing much but I felt that their story came full circle eventually. Happy that they didn't get eliminated on leg 1 and came this far. <3 They were so fun to watch!!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

There was an UNAIRED Route Info post-Detour.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Great find! That's a lot of Route Info's.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
It's a part of the detour and not a route info the way I see it.
But still, it's nice that they had it - even if it was unaired due to so much going on.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
But still, it's nice that they had it - even if it was unaired due to so much going on.
They didn't make any wine... ??? Just cleaned up the clay barrels.
I think it was the clue from the Detour saying to deliver the winery's food items. Very interesting.
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think it was the clue from the Detour saying to deliver the winery's food items. Very interesting.

Marionete is correct. Zach & Rachel and Burnie & Ashley aren't seen receiving clues, only getting :tup:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZRhetDZl9LU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZRhetDZl9LU</a>

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
Scott and Blair!  :( :( :(
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Marionete is correct. Zach & Rachel and Burnie & Ashley aren't seen receiving clues, only getting :tup:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZRhetDZl9LU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZRhetDZl9LU</a>
:tup:  I see it now, okay.