Author Topic: Which S9 survivor do you resemble the most?!  (Read 2912 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Which S9 survivor do you resemble the most?!
« on: August 17, 2004, 08:04:26 PM »
From the bios we have so far, and from our observations after S9 Vanuatu premiers, let's see who we (and others) think we resemble the most!  What we think now may differ later, so we can change our minds & post accordingly!  Sound like a Plan?? I thought it'd be kinda fun! ^:)^

The following is an excerpt from Entertainment Tonight...

Eighteen players will compete this time out: "Survivor" fans ready? Meet the new crew:

Earthy AMI CUSACK, a 31-year-old model/barista from Colorado. Ami says she has a passion for pomegranates and coffee houses!

Handsome BRADY FINTA, a 33-year-old FBI agent and former military second lieutenant out of Huntington Beach, CA. This no-nonsense guy loves football and Gatorade.

Self professed "Survivor" fanatic, 27-year-old BROOK GERAGHTY, a project manager from Winthrop, MA. Brook has a crush on BRITNEY SPEARS and loves protein bars, as well.

Tough-as-nails CHAD CRITTENDEN, a 35-year-old teacher from Oakland, CA. A cancer survivor, Chad had his leg (below the knee) amputated after being diagnosed with Synovial Sarcoma, an extremely rare and deadly form of cancer. Only nine months after surgery, he went on to complete a triathlon.

Athletic CHRIS DAUGHERTY, a 33-year-old construction worker from South Vienna, OH. Chris enjoys four-wheeling, heavy metal and his pet lizard!

Sure-to-be "Survivor" sweetheart DOLLY NEELY, a sheep farmer out of Mercer, PA. The 25-year-old shepherdess is a member of the NRA and says Jesus Christ is her hero.

Pretty and pink-loving ELIZA ORLINS, a 21-year-old, pre-law student out of Syracuse, NY. This policial activist thinks she will win the game because "people will underestimate" her. Better keep your politics to yourself, then!

Mechanical bull-operater/model JOHN KENNEY, a 22-year-old from Los Angeles. John enjoys Pringles, basketball, and Trivial Pursuit.

Football stud JOHN PALYOK, a 31-year-old sales manager from Los Angeles. John is an archery expert, enjoys martial arts and is an avid hunter ... can you say contender?

Peace Corps' cutie JULIE BERRY, a 23-year-old youth mentor from Gorham, ME. The thoughtful camper reads Psychology Today and enjoys a good Snickers bar.

Drill sergeant LEA "Sarge" MASTERS, a 40-year-old from Columbia, SC. This "all-American" guy likes Bud Light, METALLICA, and watching NASCAR racing.

Singer/actress LEANN SLABY, a 35-year-old research assistant from Kansasville, WI. The adventurist bungee jumps, sky dives, and is a huge lover of animals.

"Mardi Gras Queen" LISA KEIFFER, a 44-year-old real estate agent from New Orleans, LA. This born-again Christian mom not only has six children, but a miniature donkey!

Single siren, 30-year-old MIA GALEOTALANZA, a finance manager from Tom's River, NJ. The active gal loves Red Bull drinks and hanging at the beach.

Football fanatic and father RORY FREEMAN, a 35-year-old S8 case manager from Des Moines, IA. Rory loves the Kansas City Chiefs, as well as a good reggae tune!

Entrepeneur SCOUT CLOUD LEE, a 59-year-old rancher from Stillwater, OK. On her impressive list of achievements? Authoring 11 books, motivation speaking, and a university professor -- just to name a few!

Former wrestler TRAVIS SAMPSON, a 33-year-old out of Blountville, TN. Currently working in loss prevention, Travis was known as "Romeo Bliss" when he was a wrestler for the WWE. He moved on from the sport to spend more time with his family.

Yee-ha! Cowgirl TWILA TANNER, a 41-year-old highway repair worker from Marshall, MO. Twila loves to ride motorcycles and her hero is JOHN WAYNE.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 08:23:51 PM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Which S9 survivor do you resemble the most?!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 08:18:56 PM »
Great topic starter RudyRules !! :)_|
Where's your answer? ?:)?
Ok.. me..I'm liking this lady ~"Mardi Gras Queen" LISA KEIFFER, a 44-year-old real estate agent from New Orleans, LA. This born-again Christian mom not only has six children, but a miniature donkey! :)*

And I really can't judge her yet but this girl is just so young..I think she may be the annoying one~Sure-to-be "Survivor" sweetheart DOLLY NEELY, a sheep farmer out of Mercer, PA. The 25-year-old shepherdess is a member of the NRA and says Jesus Christ is her hero.

Scout !! She is my favorite already!!! So ..i was a little shocked that she is a lesbian  :\/..(fyi..I'm not)..who cares..I like her and thinks she will go far !! :)_{}

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 09:02:50 PM »
Tks puddin!  :)_{}

Yeh...I was gonna post mine first, but had to leave the comp.  Also find out for sure where these bios came from.  It is edited now...with the correct Credits.

I wasn't too shocked that Scout is a Lesbian b/c she seemed to have the appearance (mannerism).  I'm not one either...and agree w/ you ...it doesn't matter.  What the person is like...who they are...what they contribute to society...that's what counts!  Of course, I like the fact Scout is an "older" person like myself!  :)()

For first impressions, I also like the one you mentioned: LISA KEIFFER, the 44-year-old real estate agent.  I can identify w/ her, b/c I raised seven children, but drat!  I didn't have a miniature donkey! 
:(*8 Had some goats, chikkies, a cow, rabbits, ducks & geese though!  ::)

I like Dolly Neely already b/c she reminds me of Marquesas' Neleh a little!  How unique that she is a shepardess.  I wonder if she is Amish?  I respect & admire her for being bold enough to say Jesus is her hero.  I hope she makes it far...if she's who she claims she is!  :)_|

Since I live in CO, I'm glad to see a Colorado gal in s9, AMI CUSACK, and hope she doesn't turn out to be another Ghandia (also from CO)!  I remember how thrilled I was that someone from my home state was on Survivor.  But Ghandia was way whacked! |:(

Yeh, it's a little too soon to say who each of us RESEMBLES...but for now, I'm gonna say I resemble the mom, LISA KEIFFER!

Have fun, ya all!  **:)** ^:)^ (#)

Ruday ;D

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 08:56:59 AM »
I will have to thinka botu this one.....But Puddin you said Dolly will be the sweet heart...I am not so sure ~~~ Since it is an all girl tribe, she may get off soon.  If you look at the group pic, she doe snto look so happy.  They always take the picture after they are on the island so she may already have some clashes.  LEt's hope not.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 03:50:14 AM »
yEAH...just from her looks...she's a doll!  Unless she turns out to be a snot **0 :)*...I hope she goes far in the game!  *()*