Author Topic: Amazing Race 27 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 161819 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
guess it's not TAR US but I'll post it :D
http://prntscr.com/7qksa1

It's hard to be sure from the guy's tweets, but I think @thingsisee from Toronto. It's not TAR 27. TAR Canada has been running legs for the media the last few days, so I'll guess it was that.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's a possible sighting. From his twitter account, it sounds like he might be from the Seattle area, but I suspect he's travelling. I can't tell where he might be located currently. I've asked for more information.

Liam Hauck ‏@liamsa12thman 2h2 hours ago
It's always cool to meet people at airports, but it's even cooler when those people are currently on the amazing race. #MetTheCameraManToo
5:25 PM - 8 Jul 2015

I haven't heard back from him yet, but Xarles found his Facebook page and it appears he saw them at the airport in Poland. Doesn't say which one, but probably in Krakow? Talked about many delayed flights, seeing the Green team and talking with the camera man.

I did get a reply from Liam. here's what he said:

Liam Hauck ‏@liamsa12thman 5h5 hours ago
@Plaidmoon Kraków airport, all guy with girl teams, only 3 teams left as far as I could tell. They were really cool tho
4:38 AM - 9 Jul 2015

So, it was at the Krakow airport. Also, he says he saw 3 M/F teams. I'm not sure we had that many M/F teams worked out.

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing Race .. producer ;) in Agra Uttar Pradesh

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Next ......Jodhpur !!!!!!!!! 100% sure!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm about %99.999999999 sure this is a local race, but just in case we are all very, very wrong:

Theresa Sorgen ‏@tsorgenb  1h1 hour ago
@AmazingRace_CBS saw people running down the Vegas Strip with same yellow amazing race envelopes for real or just another Vegas thing

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
I'm about %99.999999999 sure this is a local race, but just in case we are all very, very wrong:

Theresa Sorgen ‏@tsorgenb  1h1 hour ago
@AmazingRace_CBS saw people running down the Vegas Strip with same yellow amazing race envelopes for real or just another Vegas thing

I think that's reference to TAR 24, i don't know.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We are approaching the penultimate and FINALE legs. Unless TAR holds them back because of the weather the race should end in the next 3-4 days MAX.

Please help by watching/searching Twitter, Instagram, blogs. Vary your search tools, use possible cities, check airports, think beyond "amazing race".

If you might be available if TAR comes to your city, please update here:  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29785.0.html

Thanks everyone!! Y'all have been AWESOME so far and I am proud of you all!!   :<3

:tu
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
It's a twitt from one guy from Macau
http://prntscr.com/7rjcwr

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
^^DwarD ‏@eduardestonilo  · 3h3 hours ago 
Day 1 in Beautiful #Hongkong and Amazing Race in #Macau the Land of Entertainment wow! so fabulous and lovely... http://fb.me/6IpXcQdrl

Have asked for more info...afraid it sounds local...TBD
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A sighting from Poland:

Grace ‏@grace_nels 4m4 minutes ago
Guess you could say we got a sneak peek of the Amazing Race in Poland.

The picture with it looks like Tanner or Josh with either Tiffany or Krista. Too busy at work to post the picture now. Maybe in a while.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 03:54:10 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
^

+ picture attached: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJqT3HjW8AAQOcO.jpg

Asked for more info.

Is that one of Tanner & Josh and Tiffanny & Krista? A roadblock in action perhaps? ???
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:09:59 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline TARFanMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
^^

Hmmm... one of the teams must be helping another in a Roadblock. That, or the teams crossed into an Intersection in Poland. (Similar to TAR11)

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
The place behind the team is Ariel, an art gallery and a jewish restaurant. It's located in Kazimierz which is a former jewish part of the city. They are also organizig some artistic venues as well... Seems like a task location...

http://www.ariel-krakow.pl/?page=sg&lan=pl

^

+ picture attached: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJqT3HjW8AAQOcO.jpg

Asked for more info.

Is that one of Tanner & Josh and Tiffanny & Krista? A roadblock in action perhaps? ???

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Doubtful as that link goes to a link here.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Even older news, but maybe someone will find this useful for the transportation thread or whatever.

https://twitter.com/beatricebau/status/618346921074237440
Beatrice ‏@beatricebau Jul 7
An amazing race team just jumped on the metro beside me. I may be in the next episode when they're in Paris (if I make the edits haha)

Beatrice ‏@beatricebau Jul 7
@zymantask If I remember correctly, at Barbčs- rochechouart station. And the team was wearing bright pink shirts that day

Beatrice ‏@beatricebau 18h18 hours ago
@zymantask yes it was them. I'm not too sure where they were going cause I got off at the next metro stop after they got on

^ She confirmed it was Denise & James Earl when I showed her a pic of them.
This probably provides 0 info and I'm just wondering whether the teams were instructed to use metros (that'd be cool! :yess:) or simply this team chose that way of transport.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
matt cox ‏@blewish_bro  · 50m50 minutes ago 
@agii_n and I basically were just on an episode of the amazing race. plane turned around, have to get on a new one in under an hour!

NVM...they are just commenting on their own misadventures.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 01:54:23 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
My friend just saw teams outside the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong!! She said she saw a green team holding a clue with cameramen, no further details yet..

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
Can she guess where they are probably heading? If they seem to be going to Star Ferry (again) then we
re probably thinking Island side.

Unfortunately no as she's on the bus so she can't follow them, though I speculate star ferry is high chance, but the problem is not much route out from Tsim Sha Tsui side, they need to change at Central if go outlying islands. I personally run out of ideas where they can visit in Hong Kong, the Peak is a good choice but maybe it's too crowded and they want to avoid sighting. Is it confirmed they were in Macau before coming to Hong Kong?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
MACAU is NOT confirmed, it was a mistake.

Places to watch: Star Ferry, the Peak? Start w/what we have got here asap and ask around, people WILL have seen heard stuff.

THE REST OF YOU  watch twitter, FB, Instagram please.

AND keep the LIVE THREADS OPEN for incoming live info. If YOU do not have the spoiler, STAY OUT!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline muninayo

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • meow
another hongkong confirmation

Adam Wong ‏@_ADAMWONG_  4m4 minutes ago
Just experienced the filming of The Amazing Race 😧

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
More from Adam!! :hearts:

I saw the green team with the two women and I saw them at the ferry terminal

Yes, I guess going, the ferry goes to Macau I think :) sorry no pics and about 30 mins ago

This terminal is an international one with TurboJet, I think it is Macau but I'm not 100% sure :)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Vicdemort

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Geek in RFF
I'm in Hong Kong. I will be looking for posts in forums and Facebook. and if something reliable pops up, I may as well go out and hunt for them.
TARV5: Ultimate Evil
Good luck to Final 3!

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
I am now staying outside of the. Star ferry terminal of tsim sha tsui
I have sptead the message of finding live sighting through facebook already

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
More from Adam!! :hearts:

I saw the green team with the two women and I saw them at the ferry terminal

Yes, I guess going, the ferry goes to Macau I think :) sorry no pics and about 30 mins ago

This terminal is an international one with TurboJet, I think it is Macau but I'm not 100% sure :)
I have sent a chinese message to him,wait for reply