Author Topic: Amazing Race 27 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 161467 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: And ONLY live sightings please!!

Comments on the sightings can go HERE >>that's where the real work takes place!

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me here.

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or one of the Detectives know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!
Same goes for info on FUTURE legs, if you have a spoiler message one of the Detectives FIRST please.

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO the twitter user name. Take a screencap if you can, tweets do disappear.
Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

Photos should be credited. If someone is kind enough to share some with us specifically, those should be marked with photo by...or photo credit to....when posting. Generally, pics posted on Flickr, Instagram, twitter are considered "public".

If you are posting a FB post, please quote the post, PLEASE include the time and date, but do NOT post the poster's name. Please do send me the link and name though so we can keep a full list for the Summary thread. 

If you find a BLOG, please check with me please before posting, we do try to ask the bloggers for permission to use their info and may be already waiting for an answer.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM me to ask before you post.

The mods get grouchy if they have to move posts.... so any non-live sighting chatter WILL be deleted!

Big :ghug: to all of you who are bringing us info, we couldn't do this without you!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
 :<3 As the time gets closer, just reminding all the INCREDIBLE RFF TEAM to be aware that as always there may (will!) be faux tweets trying to mislead us all.

Pretty much we need PHOTOGRAPPHIC evidence to be sure of our facts, so please do your best to include the actual photos whenever possible.  We do like to credit the source, so ID the source/twitterer but if you don't know how to mark a photo Alen or I will edit later.

Thanks everyone!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

RFF is VERY pleased to announce that

THE AMAZING RACE 27

START

will take place at

VENICE BEACH, CA

Monday, 6/22/15 at 0900

ALL ARE WELCOME!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Peach, the official TAR twitter account is giving the Venice Boardwalk Graffiti Wall as the location with an 8 am start:
The Amazing Race ‏@AmazingRace_CBS 26m26 minutes ago

The next #AmazingRace adventure begins Monday in CA! Join us at the Venice Boardwalk Graffiti Wall to send off the teams starting @ 8am PT.

Are there any webcams there so those of us not in Venice can watch, as we did in Times Square last year?
-- theschnauzers

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
Are there any webcams there so those of us not in Venice can watch, as we did in Times Square last year?
Is this the location? http://www.westland.net/beachcam/

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Is this the location? http://www.westland.net/beachcam/
Yes - select control the cam and switch the view to graffiti...
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline gabriel15

• RFF Not So Newbie
Teams are here!  :cheer:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
For instance i have only 1 person to follow them in Rio, but i'm gathering a team!!! Will keep you guys informed!!!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
From Peach:

First destination is RIO!

First leg winner only on flight and wins Express Pass.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Rob Moynihan ‏@robmoynihan ahorahace 46 segundos

First #AmazingRace team checks in with Phil and they're on to Rio https://instagram.com/p/4PPNUdtCBK/

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Margaret Carrero ‏@MargaretCarrero ahorahace 1 minuto

Last team to finish 1st #AmazingRace challenge; a water bike race in #MarinadelRey @KNX1070

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
https://twitter.com/JennyBicks/status/613023795184427008

Jenny Bicks
‏@JennyBicks

Omg I'm kinda on the amazing race!

DELTA?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
callie strull ‏@calliesophiaa ahorahace 45 segundos

the amazing race is being filmed in LAX currently

Asked for info.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
callie strull ‏@calliesophiaa ahorahace 45 segundos

the amazing race is being filmed in LAX currently

Asked for info.

Her answer:

callie strull ‏@calliesophiaa ahorahace 1 minuto

@strainosaleij yeah I've seen tons of them but I don't know who any of them are. People in blue, pink and purple

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams will connect through Miami or Atlanta to Rio.

Delta 1654 - departing at 1:30 to to Atlanta
American Airlines 252- departing at 2:00 to Miami
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 12:04:35 PM by Leafsfan »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Confirmation on American. Asked her about where teams were going:

callie strull ‏@calliesophiaa ahorahace 6 minutos

@strainosaleij American Airlines :)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Ashley Wipfield ‏@ashwipfield ahorahace 1 minuto

In lax airport and the only "celebrities" I've seen were a bunch of amazing race contestants running around check in

Offline gabriel15

• RFF Not So Newbie
Ashley Wipfield ‏@ashwipfield ahorahace 1 minuto

In lax airport and the only "celebrities" I've seen were a bunch of amazing race contestants running around check in

I asked her for a description of teams and here is the response I got. So we know for a fact 4 teams are at the airport.

Ashley Wipfield ‏@ashwipfield  2m
@nascarfan170 American Airlines. 4 couples each wearing matching neon outfits

Offline gabriel15

• RFF Not So Newbie

chase masters ‏@chasemastersss  2m
I was just minding my business in LAX until people with amazing race clues in their hand sprinted past me

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
alxx. ‏@alexcoynetran  6m6 minutes ago
Just spoke to the film crew of the amazing race
11:00 AM - 22 Jun 2015

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
LUCA ‏@ctidluca 11 minHace 11 minutos

They're filming the amazing race & I should be in the video, CBS start watching whenever it comes on

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:26:34 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Margaret Carrero ‏@MargaretCarrero ahorahace 1 minuto

Last team to finish 1st #AmazingRace challenge; a water bike race in #MarinadelRey @KNX1070

Nope!

This Team was last, if they finished at all!
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Chateau, what makes you think that they were last and maybe didn't even finish? ???

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
I was watching them!
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders