Author Topic: Jeff Probst just returned from Vanutu  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Jeff Probst just returned from Vanutu
« on: August 13, 2004, 04:49:37 PM »
Jeff Probst was cohosting Live with Regis and Kelly this past Wednesday, August 11 and he said he just returned on Sunday from the islands.  Did anyone else see the show?  I taped it and watched it last night.  He looks great--a little thinner in the face if that is possible.  Anyways, he brought some pictures to show (Puddin maybe you can use your magic and search the web for it).  He said by far this was the best place for all the crew to stay as he showed a picture of the water view from the place they slept in.  It was beautiful.  Then he showed a picture of some of the locals he met and became good friends with, he is wearing a red flower type shirt that this family had given him.  And the third picture was gross as it showed his wrist with stitches in it.  He met some guy that wore a loincloth and carried a machete and this guy showed JP how to open a coconut to drink the milk = he used 3 hacks from his machete and it looked easy to Probst.  So Probst did the same thing but ..... yep you guessed it, he hurt himself--he cut open his wrist (I think it was the right one), it is healed now but he said there was still a little scar.  He also said that there were not as many bugs on the island to torment the contestants.  Hmm, I am trying to remember what else he said, oh yeah he said that everyday he had to drive 45 minutes in his car to get to a village then hop in a boat to get to the island.  He said he had lots of candy in his car as the local children with their machete's would see him, wave, and run to him in the car as he gave the kiddies candies--- isnt' that sweet **:)**.  He also invited Kelly Ripa to come to the set of the next survivior (I hope she takes him up on it)-- not sure if he meant she could watch it tape or just see how it is set up..  And this last tidbit is for all the women fans who love Jeff.  They came back from commerical and Kelly mentioned about someone able to do 130 pushups in 60 seconds or something like that.  She asked Jeff if he could try and so down he went in his nice tight white pants and tight black shirt and ladies I must say did he had good form  :)()  He did 97 pushups in 60 seconds.  It was amazing, I think the last 5-10 he was losing his form and he was curved but other than that he had perfect form.  Just amazing.   (#) (#)I can barely do 5 girl pushups.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Jeff Probst just returned from Vanutu
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 06:50:03 PM »
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 08:21:20 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 08:43:44 PM »
Cool, Bathfizzy!  Nice to know this stuff, & makes me even more anxious for S9 to start! :)()

Ruday ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 06:32:58 PM »
He said he had lots of candy in his car as the local children with their machete's would see him, wave, and run to him in the car as he gave the kiddies candies--- isnt' that sweet
Awww what a doll..he is my favortite ..thanks for posting this story Bathfizzy.. :)_{}
She asked Jeff if he could try and so down he went in his nice tight white pants and tight black shirt and ladies I must say did he had good form    He did 97 pushups in 60 seconds.  It was amazing, I think the last 5-10 he was losing his form and he was curved but other than that he had perfect form.  Just amazing
Oh man..I wish I could have seen that...lol Bathfizzy  :)*..thanks for the details  :-*

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 08:51:43 PM »
Thanks for finding those pictures Puddin.  That was the party they had as you can see Jeff had a good time.  I can hardly wait for the season to start.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 11:09:30 PM »
Aww ..I wished I could have seen that show LOL..I can't get enough of that Jeffy  :-*
Nice to see you Bathfizzy..I hope all is well   (#)

Love & Hugs ..puddin