Author Topic: Puddin...you will appriciate this!  (Read 23600 times)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
Puddin...you will appriciate this!
« on: August 04, 2004, 01:52:10 PM »
This is the email i got from Donny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His birthday was on the 2nd!!! He is quite mad at me...and i forgot..i feel so bad..i am in trouble

"We are on the outs!!!   Not even a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
officially blah blah blah....."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Puddin...you will appriciate this!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 02:51:59 PM »
Oh No Pittgirl shame on you  ;D How could you have forgot such a important date  ;D
He's not really mad is he? Not my Donny   :-* ..tell him that you were locked out of your house and you had no internet access and no money to buy him a card  ;D ..or just tell him that you were waiting to give him his present when he comes to visit you? Tell him it was to big to mail ..then run here to my house ..pack my up into a big box ..wrap a big bow around me ..and..hand me over to Donny and then well you know the rest  :)*

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 04:42:30 PM »
LOL, you are soooo bad...

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 08:52:53 AM »
Sorry he is mad at you....jsut tell him the truth...you just got back form vacation and you were trying to catch up at work and you remembered at work and were goign to call when you got home and forgot.  THe truth always works.

Or just blame it on puddin...say you did not have time to send and email to him as you had to catch puddin in posts. :)*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 05:20:19 PM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 10:26:41 AM »
I like Puddin's story... i think i may use that one!

I forgot last year too!!  And last year was the big 21!

OOOPPPPPSSSS!

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 12:26:57 PM »
Thanks for the happy birthdays.... The lateness can be over-looked anyway due to the fact that no one really cares about a 22nd birthday anyway..!!!!! But thanks anyway...
 :)_{}

Donny

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2004, 12:52:45 PM »
Puddin...look who dropped in to say Hi!!  Are you getting all rosey-cheeked and flustered!  Now he really knows how you feel!

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2004, 05:01:47 PM »
Wow welcome to the board Donny.  We have heard all about you... well not all..

Its great to have you join us.

theresa

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2004, 05:03:14 PM »
Oh i almost forgot.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2004, 05:19:02 PM »
WOO HOO!!! Welcome to the board.  Stop in and say hi every now and then!!!

Sorry your birthday was missed...happy belated birthday  *()* (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2004, 05:24:00 PM »

Excuse me while I pick my self up off the floor

OK I collected my self < can someone get me a icepack ? Its soooo hot in here   **0

I'm still speechless ..I need a minute BRB
<could someone slap me ? please ? >
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 10:48:52 PM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 05:34:05 PM »
i would be sooooo embarrassed if i were you...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2004, 05:53:32 PM »
Where'd you go Donny ? I really wanted to talk to  you ? Please come back soon ..if you wouldn't mind I'd love to get you in the chat room ..for a little one on one   8-)'

((( HUGS))) puddin  :)_{}

OT:
Well thank God your not me t

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 06:05:09 PM »
LOL

i knew you wouldnt be embarrassed, lol.  Your too bad...  ;).  i meant if i said something like that about someone and then they came here i would die...

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2004, 06:45:30 PM »
Thanks for all the welcoming.. Ive really gotton a kick out of all of the comments about the whole amazing race experience for me my partner.  Although i do wish we could have stayed a little longer, i think that had we not gotton out of the race at the point that we did, one of us would have wound up falling out of a plane in route to another country.... But thanks again for the awsome comments...

Donny

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 08:12:07 PM »
Well, welcome to the board Donny! It is so nice to have you here! And really a shocker. You are like a big time celebirty coming into a small town! We are thrilled to have you here!

Well, have a happy birthday, and we look forward to hearing more of your stories!!! Please feel free to tell us anything! LOL :)

Glad to have you here!

Rob

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 09:10:19 PM »
LOL, Donny.  From the way people talk i can understand that...

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 11:47:03 PM »
OK..Donny..I have to tell you that I am still somewhat starstruck ..I've loved you since BB4 ..honest to God..I always thought that you were so handsome ..this is really an honor that you signed up and are actually here posting .. (#)   and I want to thank Pittgirl for bringing you here  :-*..now don't be mad at her for forgetting your B-Day ..be mad at Alison  :)* ( Pittgirl is a sweetheart ) No all kiddin aside..I never hated Alison either ..I was actually rooting for her to win BB4 .. Anyway enough about her ..lets talk about you..
Pittgirl tells me that your from Hazelton   **:)** I'm from Blakeslee ..almost neighbors.. ;;)

I use to work at a bar in Lake Harmony called Shenanagans..the owner has another bar in Hazelton and the bartenders told me that you've been there ? also theres another place called the East Side Inn...they also said that you've been in there ? LOL..I guess when you live in these small towns theres no alot to do   8-)'  anyway if your  ever in the area and  want to meet me (and my boyfriend   ::)) let me know ? I'd love to give you a great big hug ..I think your great  :)_{}
                                                                                      Love puddin  :-*

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2004, 09:01:50 AM »
Puddin...you are crazy........I guess you are just letting it all hang out there!!!! HAHA!!!!!!

I knew you would be excited!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2004, 01:51:50 PM »
I can't help it Pittgirl  ^:)^ Yes I'm excited lol and yes I adore Donny  ;;) I should be ashamed  of myself ..but, I'm just so happy

Love ya puddin  *()*

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2004, 02:02:45 PM »
Good for you to have a thrill...It is exciting to have a star here...

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2004, 02:09:59 PM »
That is funny that everyone thinks of him as a star!

I guess i dont cause he is still down to earth Donny who gets mad when I forget his birthday!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2004, 03:38:42 PM »
pittgirl you will help him stay grounded.  He needs friends like you that like him for Donny and not because he was on a reality show.  You are a good friend.  (#)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2004, 03:41:33 PM »
Thanks Texan...that is very nice!

Someone has to keep him in line! 88))

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2004, 07:22:17 PM »
You are a good friend Pittgirl .. :D were are lucky to have you as a member ...I can't thank you enough..your the best

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2004, 02:19:01 PM »
I try.....................but you are welcome~! ^:)^

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2004, 05:06:08 PM »
Thats awsome that your so close... Such a small world.  Yes I have been there a few times, but not on a weekly basis. I stay out of town as much as possible.  I actually have a friend that lives in Jim Thrope(Which due to the Native American Lineage is my favorite town on earth) that has been there quite a few times out in Blakeslee.  I used to work at Jack Frost in high school so im def. familiar with the area.  And by the way boyfriends are overrated!!!  Just ask your heart breaking friend Pittgirl... B:)  As for the whole star status, all that stuff is overrated as well... Perhaps if i would have lasted more than 2 episodes a different attitude could be displayed, but since that isn't the way things went, i'll just be regular ol' donny who is dying to graduate college.. But thanks for the reconigition..... ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2004, 06:34:56 PM »
Donnnyyyy where'd you go ? Oh no   :':') I missed you again !! Darn <pout> it figures ..

Anyway.. so Pittgirl broke your heart ??  8-)' hmmm interesting ..details ..we need details .. ?:)?

Donny I totally agree ..I love Jim Thorpe too ..its has so much History and the St Patricks day parades are the Best in the world   *()*
Jack Frost ...you worked there ..wow ..how did I miss seeing you there ..lol Did you ever meet Guido the bartender ? He's the funniest person I ever met in my life  :()()

And ..you are far from plain Donny ..with your great looks and personality ..I think that your special .. :)_{} ..you made my day ..again ..thanks for posting ..your a real sweetheart ......
                                                                                ((((((((HUGS))))))) puddin

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2004, 11:48:20 PM »
Awwww poor Puddin, you keep missing him. 

Good luck with the graduating college Donny... You seem like a great guy thanks for sticking around and posting...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2004, 12:26:34 AM »
For anyone interested in Jim Thorpe..
Its a really neat  town.. it actually has one of those old diners..its like another world when you visit there..sort of a peacefull place ..lots of History and and old  beautiful Victorian buildings  :)_{}

Describing Jim Thorpe as a great athlete would be doing him a severe injustice. A better description would be calling him the greatest athlete of the 20th Century. This label will probably be debated by many, but Thorpe's accomplishments speak louder than words. King Gustav V of Sweden told Thorpe: "Sir, you are the greatest athlete in the world."

http://www.cmgww.com/sports/thorpe/thorpe.html

In the Victorian Village of Jim Thorpe,PA, a magnificent mansion stands as a sentinel overlooking the town. Used as the model for the haunted mansion in Disney World, The Harry Packer Mansion, Bed and Breakfast is the perfect setting for Murder Mystery Weekends. The interior of the Bed and Breakfast is anything but spooky should you prefer a romantic getaway versus a weekend of crime.
http://www.murdermansion.com/

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2004, 11:38:43 AM »
And by the way boyfriends are overrated!!!  Just ask your heart breaking friend Pittgirl...

Nice post Donny................I broke your heart Donny???????????????  You always seem to forget that you LEFT me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puddin...you missed him yet again!  You will catch him eventually!  ;D

**:)**

« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 11:45:36 AM by puddin »

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2004, 12:30:19 PM »
I never said that you broke my heart.... I just said that you were a heart breaker in general!!!haha.... Im def. sorry that i keep missing you puddin, im on so sparadically that its hard to find a set time to sit down and talk.  Thats an awsome description of the town too!! I love it! :)()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2004, 01:39:59 PM »
Darn LOL..I'll catch you one of these days Donny
So whats going on with you two ? Pittgirl ? what is it you not sharing with us ? ..You know I'm nosy .. B:) B:) spill the beans..come on..lol I have to know .. B:)

Yes ..we love Jim Thorpe , Donny , ..they have some real nice bed & breakfasts too.. ;;)
                                                                                    Love ya....puddin  :)_{}
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 12:08:10 PM by puddin »

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2004, 01:44:56 PM »
Puddin..you ask him and he can tell you as much as he wants!

I wouldnt want to get him in any trouble with you know who!!!
HAHA!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2004, 02:05:20 PM »
LOL Pittgirl..no fair  ;D..OK Donny ..I have a big favor to ask .. would you mind emailing me ? If thats not asking to much ? If not I totally understand  :)_{}

puddinpie@epix.net

hugs............puddin    :-*

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2004, 04:49:24 PM »
Def. not a problem.. My email should show up on here but if not its donnypatrick88@yahoo.com.... As for the extra-circular with Pittgirl, we were dating friends at one time whom remained friends after my transfer to bloomsburg from pitt. So that's our story! :)X 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2004, 05:30:32 PM »
Ahhh thanks for enlighting me Donny ..I figured it was  something like that  :)X..

puddin waits anxiously for Pittgirls reply this is getting gooddddddddd  **:)**
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 12:08:46 PM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2004, 10:49:44 PM »
*waits on the sidelines to hear more too...

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2004, 09:08:58 AM »
As for the extra-circular with Pittgirl, we were dating friends at one time whom remained friends after my transfer to bloomsburg from pitt. So that's our story

OMG...I just spilled hot coffee on myself when I read that post from Donny!  You actually defined us as "dating friends".  That is big step for you!  Ya know...the being together everyday was a little bit of a hint....(and some other stuff  :)X), but you actually said it!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!!!!!!!

Puddin....that is why you were told we were just friends..b/c I wasnt exactly sure how to define the relationship!  But he actually did us justice!!!
It is like a big soap opera........see you didint know you were gonna get your own reality tv worthy story on here did you????

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2004, 11:06:48 AM »
Very interesting.. kind of like a soap opera.  But i figured something like that because you know so much about him. 

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2004, 12:10:32 PM »
Puddin waits for Donny's reply ... ?:)

ps......I hope you didn't burn yourself Pittgirl  :-*

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2004, 12:28:11 PM »
Ok... Def not a Soap Opera!!! I can honestly say that ive had one soap opera show in my life, whom we will refer to as nameless, but all know whom she is!  I would never wish to associate that characteristic with anyone but that special individual.  And that whole coffee thing, lets just call it Karma!!!haha..... ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2004, 12:33:39 PM »
I'm here !!!!! I'm Here !!! Speaking of that umm other girl ..she's suppose to be on Housecalls with Marcella's today ..I just hope that she doesn't say anything bad about our Donny  :(*8  If she does I'll have to cut her head off !!
   **:)**

Can you do me a favor Donny and post something in our own private topic ?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=3055.0   :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2004, 01:11:27 PM »
OH MY Donny ..The stuff that whats her name was saying on Housecalls  |:( |:( shes sooo arrogant ..I'm glad that he 15 minutes of fame are almost up  :(*8
But its OK Donny..shes getting bashed...no one beleives her lies and they are all defending you  :)_|
She says she gave you the option to break up with her..we say run Donny Run ......now she says she wants to be a villianess on a soap opera  ::)

Let me at her  |:(..........how did you put up with her  B:) B:) B:) B:) ??

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2004, 01:37:15 PM »
Oh gosh........she is pretty rediculous!

Donny.........now you know why i tried to take her position over......and ALMOST succeeded!
Notice I say almost!  Hopefully you see it now!  Oh well, at least when you came back to Pgh to visit you came to see me first
At least you used too!!!

See Puddin.........you have no idea the conversation you are part of now!

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2004, 02:29:25 PM »
Honestly nothing Alison says suprises me at all.. I said it from the time that the entire alison and donny saga was over with for good finally, that i have about as much ambition to be with her, as i do to lay in a pitt with a 100 rattlesnakes. Im sure that whatever she said has about as much truth to it as there is for an existance of big foot walking down the middle of the street in times square... haha.... I must have been the most understanding person in the entire world for us to stay together that long, but i'll be the first to admit that i was no angel throughtout that whole process.  The big difference between the 2 is that she's still associating me with an aspect of her life while i have eliminated her from every part of mine...  Grandma always said that the bigger person will always prevail... I certainly hope that will be the case... Once again thanks for the support! :()()

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2004, 05:45:49 PM »
Wow this is pretty good, now when i come to RFF i come here first, i just have to know what everyone is saying. 

t

ps i still have never seen Alison on anything, am i lucky or what?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2004, 06:21:03 PM »
 :()() Good for you Donny that is so funny..no one beleives a word that she spews ..I have a idea..I wish they would sequester "A" with Jase this season..LOL  That would teach them both a lesson !!!
And Pittgirl..I'm more confused than ever ...just like my fav soap .."Days of Our Lives " ..I have no idea of what the heck is going AWWWNNN??? **:)**

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2004, 06:25:37 PM »
lol :)*

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2004, 08:54:04 AM »
why puddin...what are you confused about...i will explain!

And Donny.........those are just words of inspiration!!!!!!! You little  O:)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2004, 10:28:04 AM »
Glad you decide to take the high rode Donny.  I think it will help you in the long run.  YOu will be able to get along with more people and I think people will remember you better.

Glad you still stop in and say hi now and then.  It is nice talking to you and seeing a different side of you then the tag team on AR.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2004, 11:18:59 AM »

Where you two actually a couple?
Who broke up with who?
Who broke who's heart ?
Why won't Donny post in my "Puddin & Donny thread only" ?
Who is the nosiest person on this board ? Oh wait  never mind ..that would be puddin  B:) B:) B:)

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2004, 11:22:47 AM »
LOL :()()

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2004, 11:25:58 AM »
Ok puddin...here we go........

We were a couple who bacame friends instantly and then spent ALLLOOTTTT of time together!
We will call it dating friends (at least thats what he calls it)
He broke my heart when he moved away!  I was at that boy's call until he left me :':')  Ask him...he'll tell you about the dinners i cooked him!

But when he left me I had to move on!  He wasnt to thrilled!

So thats our story....that went on for about how long Donny? At least a year cause I was living at both Bouquet then to Mckee so at least a year! Right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2004, 12:12:48 PM »
Ahh dating buddies..thats fun ..breaking someone heart ..thats not good  :':')
puddin patiently waits for Donny's reply  ?:)

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2004, 01:17:41 PM »
Yeah something along those lines....  :\/ haha... Either way... Now I get to be single and looking to mingle..... :)()

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2004, 01:26:04 PM »
yes...at least we agree...i won the battle in the beginning..............and I am still right!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2004, 01:35:11 PM »
have fun Donny....young, single....enjoy it now!  (#)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »
well...we both know that your mr. social butterfly and know how to mingle!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2004, 02:28:43 PM »
i think there is an underlying message in that statement  ?:)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2004, 02:52:35 PM »
HAHAHA!!!!    :)X

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2004, 01:30:59 AM »
This was such an interesting thread to read.  Thank you everyone.  :)_|

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2004, 09:06:08 AM »
glad you are enjoying it bathfizzy!!!

Welcome back...havent seen you around for a while

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2004, 10:25:24 PM »
OH I was so excited that BB showed that clip of Donny and A tonight..not the A part of course  |:(
the Donny part..i was simply grinning from ear to ear .. ^:)^ I couldn't help but, to notice that you were the only one running Donny .. she was wayyy behind you   B:)  B:)  B:) the only thing going fast was he mouth ..
                                     (((((       hugssssssssssssssssssssss :-*))))))

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2004, 02:13:01 PM »
OH i really wish i could have saw that... When was the clip shown??? :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2004, 03:45:37 PM »
LOL Donny ..it was shown on Thurs nights BB5 show..they really seemed to be making fun of her..like how she whored her self out to get ahead on BB4, and Julie Chen  asked her if her and Nathan were still in touch and she said that they exchanged e-mails once  B:) B:) ..I did notice something Donny..like her teeth look bonded or something..??  Now I heard a rumor that she will be on some new model show ? as the host ?  :)*    :)_{}

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2004, 08:23:20 AM »
OMG...i model show, now i heard everything!  :\/

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2004, 09:59:06 AM »
A host for a model show!!!  Wow that would be interesting.....not sure many will watch more then once.  :)*

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2004, 10:18:41 AM »
 ?:)?

The questions is whose doing the modeling and what are they modeling.....LOL.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2004, 10:26:32 AM »
This just in....

SHE SUCKS!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2004, 10:29:47 AM »
 :()() Aww maybe were being to hard on Ali ???

NOT!! :()()

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2004, 11:32:55 AM »
Can we ever be too hard on Ali!!!!

All I have to say, after seeing that clip of Ali and Donny on The Race on Big Brother, is if Donny had another partner, he could have won it ALL!!! LOL

Rob

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2004, 11:34:14 AM »
I highly doubt that she will be hosting any type of modeling show... Last i talked to her about anything that she was to be doing with her life, she was planning on going back to school in the fall at West Chester, but then again who knows.  

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2004, 11:35:30 AM »
I thought she moved down south or something for a job she got

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2004, 11:41:57 AM »
As stated earlier "Pittgirl" i have no clue since i have no contact with her.. Any info i find out about her comes directly from everyone on here... So your guess is as good as mine... If i do see that though my television will be put on timeout for the entire program...haha

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2004, 12:32:49 PM »
Yep..as luck would have it...puddin missed Donny again  :':')
When she was on BB the other night I think she said that she moved to South Carolina..?
Thats good..at least she's out of Penna.  ^:)^

I highly doubt that she will be hosting any type of modeling show
LOL Donny..thats what we think too..I don't know where that story started ? Anyway ..Donny ? I'm still waiting on that picture..this is one that I found on the internet ..I cant see your cuitie face..but, I can see your adorable behind  :)*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2004, 09:50:23 AM »
you are crazy!!!