December 19, 2014, 10:36:22 AM

Author Topic: Meet The BB16 HGs: Caleb Reynolds  (Read 1647 times)

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Meet The BB16 HGs: Caleb Reynolds
« on: June 19, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

Current City: Hopkinsville, Ky.

Three adjectives that describe you: Loyal, talented and charming.

Favorite Activities: Horseback riding, rock climbing, going to the gym, riding bikes, hunting and fishing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part is being watched at all times, because everything Iím doing my family back at home is watching. Also, throwing a sexy girl that likes me under the bus will be hard but I will do what I have to do, so kiss me, lay with me, have sex with me, tell me you love me, Iím still in it to win.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: Yes I have a strategy, I will make sure I have the ladies in my pocket.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I liked Hayden because he has the same mindset that I would have had in the house. He plays his cards right even if he has a bad hand and he makes his cards work to his advantage.

What are you afraid of: Iím not a fan of clowns, but other than that Iím pretty fearless.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My military service.

Finish this sentence: My lifeís motto isÖ If you want something bad enough, do whatever you got to do to get it; no matter the consequence.

What would you take into the house and why: My bible just to get my daily word in and scriptures to give me guidance and peace. I would take my iPod to put me to sleep, to jam out and to listen to when I hit the weights in the yard. Also, my hair products and hygiene kit so I smell good and look good for the ladies.

What would you do if Big Brother made you famous: I would give back to the people that has helped me and held my hand through my struggles, and I would try my best not to turn into another Justin Bieber.

Caleb joined the army after high school and was a prison guard in Iraq.  He and his family run a hunting business, and his favorite movie is The Notebook.
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
Re: Meet The BB16 HGs: Caleb Reynolds
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 06:42:46 PM »
He's officially a racist homophobe  :res:

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • QUEEN MORGAN
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 07:22:19 PM »
He's officially a racist homophobe  :res:
I WANT HIM GONE! Hopefully CBS will do the right thing and pull him out.
PS, I'm a Democrat lol.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »
They won't pull him out.  They put him in there for controversy.  If we can google him and find info on him, you better believe they have already done it and probably know more than we do!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 02:50:09 PM »
Not so sure if they want to deal with racism/homophobia again on BB, but they will probably do absolutely nothing about this. They'd have to explain everything which would make them look bad/be really awkward.

BTW, he also talked about wanting to kill people while he was in war. Completely insane. How did he manage to pass the psych test?

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 08:20:15 AM »
he promblem pass because he soilder

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • QUEEN MORGAN
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 12:45:12 PM »
he promblem pass because he soilder
He called Obama  a "muslim monkey"

link removed
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:56:49 PM by KitKat »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 07:28:14 PM »
Okay guys. We went through this last season.

Ground rules. If he makes racist or homophobic comments in the house, then fair game to discuss those. MORE than fair game.

But let's not tar and feather the guy until he shows his colors to US. Fair enough?

Thanks!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 09:17:47 PM »
Amen!!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 06:57:31 PM »
Caleb is making a total fool out of himself with Amber!  His "queen" is making a joker out of him.  :pull  Wish production had a joker costume for Caleb to wear PERMANENTLY!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 05:44:00 AM »
I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but the guys this am were doing their usual Caleb bashing and mentioned that he said he had been asked to do Survivor or Big Brother.   According to Zach, Caleb also apparently said that he was on The Voice and if you google his name his Voice appearance shows up.

So, I did just that.

Here's a link to a local radio station in Caleb's town about his The Voice experience. 

www.wkdzradio.com/Cadiz-Resident--Caleb-Reynolds--Tries-Out-For-The-VOICE/15349759?pid=381053
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 09:01:09 AM »
Thanks Belle! Some interesting comments there as well. He was scary with Amber and this morning Derrick and Cody were talking about how much happier he was now with Amber out of the house.
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Mega Altaria tho
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 09:04:15 AM »
Ugh I hate him and want him gone.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline GrandPaGrouch

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 03:40:59 PM »
Biggest moron on the show, that's saying a lot.

If he wasn't on a reality show he'd probably be served papers from Amber, guy is Class AAA stalker material.

And his ego?   Talk about nonsense?   He's full of himself yet he comes across as a clown to anyone with a room temperature IQ.

Can't wait for him to leave.

Custom Search