Author Topic: PRE-RACE VIDEO ANALYSIS! Spoiler fun here!  (Read 11268 times)

Offline aussieamazingracer

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: PRE-RACE VIDEO ANALYSIS! Spoiler fun here!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 02:26:13 AM »
New to RFF but a long time lurker and fan of TAR! Last night I saw a complety new 20 second promo for the race that featured Daniel/Ryan and Ashleigh/Jarrod in a snowy landscape and stripping down to have a spa in the snow! It looked very cold and both teams struggled to stay in very long. It may have been a fast forward? Knowing that we are missing a country, it could have been somewhere in Scandanavia or maybe in Russia ? Hopefully it will appear on the website soon...?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 02:30:52 AM »
New to RFF but a long time lurker and fan of TAR! Last night I saw a complety new 20 second promo for the race that featured Daniel/Ryan and Ashleigh/Jarrod in a snowy landscape and stripping down to have a spa in the snow! It looked very cold and both teams struggled to stay in very long. It may have been a fast forward? Knowing that we are missing a country, it could have been somewhere in Scandanavia or maybe in Russia ? Hopefully it will appear on the website soon...?

Hey! Welcome to RFF! Sounds interesting what you saw!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 04:22:06 AM »
Just saw a different promo to that one, mostly a repeat or new shots of tasks we already have. Was able to pick up on two new tasks though:

Included Aston/Christie eating fried spiders (can confirm this takes place at the night market in Siem Reap)
Emily/Jono making a fire in Namibia

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 02:43:24 AM »
Just saw a new ad on TV2! Confirmed the Tug of War and Aston & Christie reading the clue that leads them to fly to Christchurch, The Aussie Models don't have a good drive outside Christchurch as one of them needs to um vomit. to say the least. The teams are also driven to the start lines in Jeeps with the Team flag atop the jeep.

Still no official airdate from TV2 though.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 09:37:29 PM »
GOOD NEWS! I have the NZ TV Guide for the Week of July 26th - August 1st and I can confirm that on the 29th of July at 8:45PM, The Amazing Race: Australia vs New Zealand will begin! The first episode goes from 8:45pm till 10:25pm!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 10:43:22 PM »
Yes! A 100 minute premier!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2014, 05:53:39 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qe1VFYyIEDY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qe1VFYyIEDY</a>

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2014, 06:08:19 AM »
I'm guessing from the promo video that the nation which wins the tug of war will be on the first flight to Christchurch? Also the white water rafting looks to be in the Rakaia Gorge.
It's Clobbering Time!