Author Topic: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-10)  (Read 21400 times)

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-10)
« on: June 05, 2014, 03:54:35 PM »
I think this is the right place for this? Sorry if it's misplaced.

I'm going to rank the cast of Survivor Cagayan. That's really all there is to it. I'll be giving each castaway a score out of 100:

Gameplay (10)
Good strategy and overall intelligence earns points in this category.
Entertainment (30)
If a contestant is extremely boring ON THE SHOW, they will not get many points here. Those with funny/witty confessionals and those who have fun on the island earn more points.
Likability (50)
Self-explanatory. Contestants that are hard to like will get a low score here.
Development (10)
Does this castaway develop as a character, or do they lack personality? Even abrasive or negative personalities can earn points in this field.

The castaways are simply ranked by their overall score. Lower scores are worse castaways, while higher scores represent the better castaways. Keep in mind that this is purely my opinion, so don't get TOO mad if your favorite does poorly.

I haven't even began adding the scores, but I already know who will be last. HINT:

Show content
Originally from Luzon

Brice | Garrett | J'Tia
Kass | Morgan | Sarah
Tasha | Tony | Trish

LIST SO FAR:
Show content
10. Woo Hwang
11. Alexis Maxwell

12.  Cliff Robinson
13. Lindsey Ogle
14. Jefra Hines
15. Jeremiah Wood

16. LJ McKanas
17. David Samson
18. Spencer Bledsoe
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:54:48 PM by Cagayawn »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 07:35:59 PM »
Show content
Spencer or David, probably spencer

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 08:08:16 PM »
18. SPENCER BLEDSOE
FINAL SCORE: 10/100

GAMEPLAY: 4/10 [Rank: 12/18]

One of the main defenses for this awful character is his 'gameplay'. While he wasn't an awful player, he wasn't really that good. Throughout the game, he's often too selfish, immature, young, etc. to make the right move to save himself. The most notable example of his self-centered, detrimental gameplay was in the Final 8, when he failed to get Jefra to actually flip. If he had shown/told Jefra about the idol he had at the time, the chance that she would have flipped would have been greater. Instead, Spencer keeps the idol to himself until the last possible moment, plays it incorrectly, and gets put in an even deeper hole. He also could have prevented Kass from flipping had he done something about it. Overall, he's not a very good Survivor player, imo.

ENTERTAINMENT: 0/30 [Rank: 18/18]

What an absolute bore. While Tasha still managed to have fun despite being on the bottom, Spencer had no fun at all. Honestly. For a "superfan" he absolutely hated his Survivor experience. I don't think I need to elaborate. If you disagree with me, watch his final words (Survivor: Cagayan Tribal Council Voting - Spencer). He called his experience "miserable", which is just so... ugh. How awful. He's not even fun to hate, lol.

LIKABILITY: 1/50 [Rank: 18/18]

The reason Spencer is in dead last, however, is because he's a loathsome, arrogant mess. The signs were there from before filming even began. WATCH HIS PRE-SHOW INTERVIEWS. They're dreadful. As the season progressed, Spencer dropped a barrage of unfunny and mean-spirited insults towards other castaways, especially during the merge. Some 'notable' confessionals:
"START PLAYING THE GAME BEFORE YOU GET PLAYED, JEFRA   blahblah blahblah
"OEMGEE I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO A BRAINDEAD WEASEL LIKE KASS  (:;) (:;) (:;)"
"WOO YOU ARE TONY'S DOG LEL  blahblah"
"KASS ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING THE GAME [insert bobble head here]"
Everything he said just plain SUCKED, even if it was true (Woo being Tony's pet). By the end of the season, I wanted to punch his face in repeatedly. The worst part about Spencer, however, is his fanbase. Oh, his fanbase. While many are merely fans, nothing more, there are others who actually think he's ATTRACTIVE. I honestly cannot see anything attractive about him, no lie. He's not hot. His hair during the show looked like a Chia Pet! He's a superfan though, so he gets 1 measly point for at least being somewhat knowledgeable in Survivor.
I honestly don't want to write anymore about how unlikeable he is, so let's move on to the final category.

DEVELOPMENT: 5/10 [Rank: 13/18]

Spencer got a lot of screen time, so he (naturally) should have a lot of character development. For some reason, however, he only developed an average amount. There isn't much to say here, except that he whined/complained the whole season and was always in a terrible position. Yeah, that's about it. I don't want to waste any more of my life to Spencer Bledsucks.

HINT FOR 17:
Show content
Voted out pre-merge

Alexis | Brice | Cliff | David
Garrett | J'Tia | Jefra | Jeremiah | Kass
Lindsey | LJ | Morgan | Sarah
Tasha | Tony | Trish | Woo

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »
Idk where you find hatred in him. I thoughthe was really funny with his sarcastc remarks and confessionals because most of them were true and dispite his mistakes, I feel like he played the 3rd best game behind Tony and Kass, idk how you ranked him last.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 08:26:21 PM »
I would probably rank him 12th-8th tbh. He's overrated.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 08:39:30 PM »
The entire Brains tribe (Spencer+J'Tia+Tasha+Kass) are my Top 4 tbh.

I don't get Spencer hate. He's over-rated, yeah, but he's an entertaining player and it was pretty fun watching him and Tasha be the only two out and yet survive just a little bit more because of Tony's paranoia.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »
once I saw the name Spencer as last I automatically promised myself to never check this thread ever again.

hater! :lol: "cagayawn" = troll :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 09:51:27 PM »
once I saw the name Spencer as last I automatically promised myself to never check this thread ever again.

Cocoa <3

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 09:54:42 PM »

Cocoa <3

I agree with Cocoa... Cocoa  :hearts: :hearts:
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 10:10:13 PM »
Troll? No. Spencer is horrible because he's fun-sucking, arrogant, and overrated beyond belief. His comments are cringe-worthy and don't seem sarcastic at all - he's been serious when he calls Kass a braindead weasel.

Calling me a "hater" is one of the most immature gestures I've ever seen on this site. At least the other posters said "he's overrated but I wouldn't put him last". I knew this would be controversial, but... seriously? I have EVERY right to hate an RTV personality. I don't hate Spencer as a person, just as a character. If you can't handle that, maybe you shouldn't read this thread, Cocoa.

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 10:26:28 PM »
On a slightly less ranty note:

17. DAVID SAMSON
FINAL SCORE: 17/100

I don't think there will be much disagreement about this placement, lol.

GAMEPLAY: 4/10 [Rank: 11/18]

David didn't play a very good game, which is expected of the first person voted out. The fact that he singled out the strongest person on his tribe within ten minutes of the game starting is hilariously stupid. Maybe it's wrong that he has the same score as Spencer in gameplay, but he wasn't THAT terrible, and he gets slack for going home first (didn't have a chance to redeem himself). Overall, had he chosen Kass (who easily looked the weakest), he may have stayed longer.

ENTERTAINMENT: 6/30 [Rank: 17/18]

David's biggest offense is how unbelievably boring he his. Oh. My. God. His voice is a monotone, and he's such a strategy-bot. He arguably had less fun than Lindsey was having before she quit. He does get SOME points because of funny his failures were, but he's one of the most boring contestants in the season, no contest.

LIKABILITY: 4/50 [Rank: 17/18]

David was not likable, not one bit. Despite being boring and forgettable, he was unbearably smug and had a bigger ego than Spencer. Honestly, had David not gone first, he would be WAY worse than Spencer. However, he went first, so the viewing audience was spared more of his smug, egotistical behavior. Sorry that there's not much to write about, but he was terrible and forgettable, so yeah.

DEVELOPMENT: 3/10 [Rank: 16/18]

He's a first boot, so he didn't develop much. He honestly could have been a much stronger character than he ended up being, so he gets an abysmal score in this category.

I apologize if my Spencer write-up was overblown or rude, but I felt that it was necessary because he was the Fan-Favorite of the season. (I think I've mentioned Spencer more in this write-up than David.)

HINT FOR 16:
Show content
Was in Solana at one point

Alexis | Brice | Cliff | Garrett
J'Tia | Jefra | Jeremiah | Kass
Lindsey | LJ | Morgan | Sarah

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 12:56:39 AM »
OMFG??? SERIOUSLY!!! Your post was just one of the very few people who actually hate Spencer.
 Spencer was my fave during this season also with Tasha, he was VERY likable, idk where you came up with this bs. but in most survivor fan's eyes, Spencer was VERY popular.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:00:27 AM by QueenofRussia »

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 12:57:55 AM »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 12:58:13 AM »
OMFG??? SERIOUSLY!!! Spencer was my fave during this season also with Tasha, he was VERY likable, idk where you came up with this bs. but in most survivor fan's eyes, Spencer was VERY likable and was the fan fave of this season.

He was the best in the Final 4 along with ChaosKass <3

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 01:01:37 AM »
OMFG??? SERIOUSLY!!! Spencer was my fave during this season also with Tasha, he was VERY likable, idk where you came up with this bs. but in most survivor fan's eyes, Spencer was VERY likable and was the fan fave of this season.

He was the best in the Final 4 along with ChaosKass <3
Yess. I was soo sad when he didn't win that F4 IC.
My Top 4 favorite contestants are: Tasha, Spencer, Kass , & Morgan.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 01:05:15 AM »
-nvm-

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 01:06:21 AM »
I think you just ranked Spencer last to PO a lot of people because Spencer was the most likable person this season (Along with Tasha).

MrDeerShank

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 04:38:23 AM »
I think you just ranked Spencer last to PO a lot of people because Spencer was the most likable person this season (Along with Tasha).

Offline Shelli

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 05:06:11 AM »
4/10 FOR GAMEPLAY Spencer? Are you kidding me?
I'm busy right now.
I'm pregnant.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 05:39:25 AM »
This is just the most unpopular thread in RFF for ages :lol:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 06:02:10 AM »
4/10 gameplay for Spencer, I feel, is not correct :lol:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 06:32:34 AM »
And, BTW, I just do not get why gameplay is 5 times less important than likeability in a SOCIAL game. Lol

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 12:02:55 PM »
And, BTW, I just do not get why gameplay is 5 times less important than likeability in a SOCIAL game. Lol
That's how much I like them, not how much contestants like them. BTW, Tony was the main reason why Spencer even made it to the Final 4.

I didn't put Spencer last to PO posters on a RTV forum. I honestly hate him, and sometimes you just have to live with that. omg

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »
k Enough with the drama.

16. LJ MCKANAS
FINAL SCORE: 22/100

GAMEPLAY: 4/10 [Rank: 10/18]

Honestly, LJ wasn't all that good of a player. The only memorable thing he did that was actually good was forming a majority alliance on Solana, which excluded my favorite Beauties [spoiler?]. Cliff's blindside was mostly orchestrated by Trish and Tony, and his idol play at the F11 tribal council was hilariously bad. He wasn't a BAD player, but didn't do very much to keep himself in. He pretty much floated along until he was blindsided at the F9.

ENTERTAINMENT: 6/30 [Rank: 16/18]

LJ was unbelievably boring. I can't name a single fun thing he did. The "hot vs cute" confessional was barely funny at all imo, and every other word that came out of his mouth was in a monotone. He was pretty much a toneless strategy-bot who lacked very good strategy.

LIKABILITY: 10/50 [Rank: 16/18]

LJ was responsible for ostracizing and eliminated some of my favorite castaways, and made the most boring pre-merge alliance in the history of anything. The Beauties were a massive bore and disappointment, mainly thanks to Leon Joseph McKanas. He does earn SOME points for aligning with a few good castaways on new Solana, but, for the most part, he was a bore that had terrible choice in allies and targets. Later on, he criticized Trish for how she said she wasn't sad to be voted out. What a pretentious loser.

DEVELOPMENT: 2/10 [Rank: 18/18]

He pretty much sat there and let Trish and Tony save him over and over again, including flipping and idol plays, until he was backstabbed by his best friend in the game. His strategy was to be lazy and boring the entire game, and he never wavered from that strategy until his elimination. He was boring, one-dimensional, and was getting close to ruining the season.

HINT FOR 15 (if people aren't still pissed about Spencer):
Show content
Member of new Aparri

Alexis | Brice | Cliff | Garrett
J'Tia | Jefra | Jeremiah | Kass
Lindsey | Morgan | Sarah

Offline Shelli

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-16)
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 01:14:33 PM »
WTF LJ worst than ALEXIS OR CLIFF. BITCH PLZ
I'm busy right now.
I'm pregnant.