Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 4755 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Asked for more info:

Katherine Pham-Le ‏@kath_phamle 6 min

@strainosaleij i saw two teams and it was between old port and chinatown in montreal :)

I saw those and was trying to figure out what it was. I was about to post it to TAR Canada but I knew they had long finished their filming, so I was confused. I thought it could be a local race.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Welcome to the cloneverse.
I thought the same, with the first one of the tweets - the one from the metro station - but a second one from the same city made me ask. I'm still no sure if it's TAR Israel, not without pics, but I post it here just in case...
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
Sorry, The teams are back to Israel about a week ago.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Good to hear that! Then we can discard this for sure. :tup:

So they flew from Buenos Aires back home?

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
No idea, This TAR tracing had the poorest intelligence ever.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Will isarl record final sperately

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Don't worry. I think it was more a retorical question than ask you if you really knew that fact  :) . Maybe because I believe that there should be something in the middle.
Well, I guess we'll figure out when it airs.  ;)

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
Will isarl record final sperately

Guess so
It doesn't really damaging the game and it helps the production keep the final results discreet.

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Not sure about this, but I'll just throw it out there -- I think TARI 4 may have visited La Paz, Bolivia just before or after Buenos Aires ;)

Custom Search