Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Asked for more info:

Katherine Pham-Le ‏@kath_phamle 6 min

@strainosaleij i saw two teams and it was between old port and chinatown in montreal :)

I saw those and was trying to figure out what it was. I was about to post it to TAR Canada but I knew they had long finished their filming, so I was confused. I thought it could be a local race.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I thought the same, with the first one of the tweets - the one from the metro station - but a second one from the same city made me ask. I'm still no sure if it's TAR Israel, not without pics, but I post it here just in case...
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
Sorry, The teams are back to Israel about a week ago.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Good to hear that! Then we can discard this for sure. :tup:

So they flew from Buenos Aires back home?

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
No idea, This TAR tracing had the poorest intelligence ever.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Will isarl record final sperately

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Don't worry. I think it was more a retorical question than ask you if you really knew that fact  :) . Maybe because I believe that there should be something in the middle.
Well, I guess we'll figure out when it airs.  ;)

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
Will isarl record final sperately

Guess so
It doesn't really damaging the game and it helps the production keep the final results discreet.

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Not sure about this, but I'll just throw it out there -- I think TARI 4 may have visited La Paz, Bolivia just before or after Buenos Aires ;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
COMING NOVEMBER 22, 2014

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
COMING NOVEMBER 22, 2014

i wish could s2-3 but link have been delte ugh but i am exitced

Custom Search