Watch the Houseguests 24/7 with the Big Brother Live Feeds only on CBS All Access. Sign up now and try 1 week FREE!

Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 40396 times)

Offline sveped

• RFF Not So Newbie

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:08:19 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Koby and Talia

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
I recognize the camera man - definitely TARI.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 01:39:47 PM by runningblind »

Offline LondonGuy

• RFF Newbie
Yesterday afternoon, I saw the Amazing Race Israel being filmed outside the Tate Modern on London's Southbank. There was a woman waiting around, who was dressed as a maid and standing by the river with multiple trolleys of tea. Slightly further down, there was a clue box and an all-male team standing by it.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 02:32:39 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
sth new?

https://twitter.com/jasonilagan/status/468442989996830720/photo/1

I guess I found the place (don't know if google street view link would work, though)

https://www.google.pl/maps/@51.5084,-0.099131,3a,45y,169.46h,85.58t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1swMNrYKkmitwAAAQWnkJBsA!2e0!3e11!6m1!1e1

jason ilagan @jasonilagan  ·  19 de may.

A great day for filming #TheAmazingRace: Israel edition

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
:hello2::wel2 to the R.F.F., LondonGuy!

Awesome pic! Was that the only team you saw? Have you seen where they went after that?

Offline LondonGuy

• RFF Newbie
Thank you for the welcome! I saw them at about 5pm, and they were definitely the only team in the area. I assume they were about to go over to the woman with the tea trolleys, because she looked quite bored - as though no-one had come up to her for a while.

Offline fossil-racer

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Why am I being subtitled?
U turns galore.
This season has a bunch.
Amazing race canada 2 3 4
Hope for the best Expect the worst

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • toast
U turns galore.
This season has a bunch.

All Israeli editions do.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
¿Could they be in Costa Rica? ???

Josué ‏@El_Comunicologo 6 h

Que pollillo pero que carga fue ver parte de la grabación de @AmazingRace_CBS .

Basically he says he saw a part of the filming of TAR. I asked for more info.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:46:49 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
From the TARLA page on FB, taken May 21st. on the Parque Central de San José, Costa Rica.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Kevin Solis ‏@kevin_solis17 12 h

Mi barrio se hizo famoso (: grabaron un episodio de the amazing race aqui (:

My neighborhood became famous an episode of The Amazing Race was filmed here.

He's from Heredia, a city 10km northwest from San José, Costa Rica.

Asked for more info.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
xxx
21 minutes ago
Shooting an stunt for the upcoming season of Israelis Amazing race.

appears to be Helsinski
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Strange, they were in Helsinki ten days ago ???

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
"I enjoy reading because I enjoy following adventures if fictional characters and it escapes me to another world."

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Of course! TAR Israel has to be here when TAR 25 has my whole attention  :gaah: !

Polli @NadiaRaijel  ·  36 min

Quiero que sepan que con mis compas del profesorado vamos a salir en amazing race pero en israel #PolliRecorreElMundo

I want you to know that with ny college mates we're going to appear on TAR but in Israel.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Laura Matthews ‏@superstar_gorg 1 min

Amazing Race - Israel is filming in Buenos Aires today - La Boca challenge. Who's the Israeli Phil? @PhilKeoghan pic.twitter.com/O1andswfIn

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Found the place of the task! It's only four block of Boca Juniors stadium, in the famous turistic attraction Caminito.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sight of the place:

Offline SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster

Throwback to London Town when I bumped into the set if the Amazing Race. What a great night that was. #london #londoneye #england #uk #travel #amazingrace #tv #cbs
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/737699041361871391_1337455335#ilgsItHiBxyGFeW4.99

Credit to lordjohn93

Belongs here apparently!  :)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The guy on the left looks a lot to the one in red in London Guy's pic.

Offline SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Part of the production team I would think ???

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm placing this tweets here, believing this is TAR Israel. Both are coming from Canada.

Tarek ‏@TheHausofTarek 2 h

As I get out from Guy-Concordia there's these Amazing Race people running up the stairs. It's raining though

Katherine Pham-Le ‏@kath_phamle 9 min

OMGGGGGGG!! amazing race contestants racing RIGHT infront of my car😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 @AmazingRaceCDA

Guy-Concorde is a metro station in Montreal.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Asked for more info:

Katherine Pham-Le ‏@kath_phamle 6 min

@strainosaleij i saw two teams and it was between old port and chinatown in montreal :)

Custom Search