The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race Canada

TAR Canada 2: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers

<< < (2/56) > >>

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on April 27, 2014, 04:28:55 PM ---Skydiving is likely to be a roadblock. It appears they also had a task at the hotel.

Afternoon tea (on their website:http://www.fairmont.com/empress-victoria/dining/afternoontea/) strikes me as something possible for another task.

--- End quote ---

:winner

Leafsfan:
Jon Montogmery is tweeting :lol: They ain't fooling anyone.

alltsa:
Based on all the pictures in the live sightings, here is what I can conclude
At the airport: 5 teams
F/F red backpacks
M/F yellow backpacks
M/F M: black backpack and F with purple backpack [had similar jackets so I assume they are a team]
M/M black backpacks
M/F F [assuming] had the red backpack, M had the black backpack
That is only 5 teams

At the empress: At least 8 teams on the lawn; one missing
We can assume everyone on the lawn did the skydiving roadblock  :funny:
We also had 4 more teams
M/M with green and black backpacks
There is also 2 females, one with a blue backpack? and one wearing purple.
There is also one extra male.
Therefore there are 9 teams. :yess:
I am assuming the all female team with red, m/f team with yellow and m/f with the black and purple backpacks checked in because none are seen with the group of 6.
Also there was no purple backpack?

There is my analysis. We need more pics

WindsorSue:
Any thoughts on the pit stop for leg 1? My best guess would be Butchart Gardens, about 24 km from Oak Bay where the teams got in taxis.

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: WindsorSue on April 29, 2014, 08:50:04 AM ---Any thoughts on the pit stop for leg 1? My best guess would be Butchart Gardens, about 24 km from Oak Bay where the teams got in taxis.

--- End quote ---

Butchart Gardens would be a great place for the pit stop. It's very beautiful.  I looked at their website (http://www.butchartgardens.com/) and couldn't find any mention of a special event restricting access to some areas yesterday. Of course, I couldn't find any mention of restricted access on any day this spring. I do think we will get some pictures from tourists if TAR Canada was there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version