The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race Canada

TAR Canada 2: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers

<< < (40/50) > >>

WindsorSue:
Apparently, there are going to be 12 episodes (see my post under Media). So we are either missing a leg, OR there could be a "reunion" show.  :gaah:

stunami:
I'm sure the missing leg is between Winnipeg and Paris... Maybe Cuba, or the DR?

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: stunami on June 05, 2014, 11:00:47 AM ---I'm sure the missing leg is between Winnipeg and Paris... Maybe Cuba, or the DR?

--- End quote ---

Well, there are several times where we could have missed something. But the more I think of it, I am kind of liking the idea that someone suggested and they went to Normandy. Especially since this year marks the 70th anniversary of D-Day (it's actually tomorrow!!!)

Heliox:

--- Quote from: stunami on June 05, 2014, 11:00:47 AM ---I'm sure the missing leg is between Winnipeg and Paris... Maybe Cuba, or the DR?

--- End quote ---
Cuba would be kinda cool as TARUS will never visit there

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: Maanca on May 25, 2014, 02:07:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 25, 2014, 02:01:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: WindsorSue on May 24, 2014, 08:24:27 PM ---I came upon this interesting tweet:
Amanda ‏@amanacondaa May 21
they were filming a chevrolet commercial on major's hill park this evening. what are the stats for pick-up truck owners in ottawa?
3:32 PM - 21 May 2014

This was the night before the final leg was filmed. Major's Hill Park is on a bump out of land between the Parliament Buildings and the National Gallery. It is a very iconic spot to take pictures, especially when the tulips are in bloom (which they were), because the Parliament buildings serve as a back drop. Chevrolet is a sponsor again this year. The prizes have not been announced yet. I am not saying this could be the finish line, but it could make for a nice "money shot". I just thought it would be worth posting just in case.

--- End quote ---

LOL. When TAR ended in Atlanta at the Swan House, production told me they were filming a "Ford Commercial" and it was a closed set.

Yeah, right. :lolmao:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Major's Hill Park could very well have been the finish line. Good point!

Just like last season's finish line on Olympic Island. The cars were right there, and they had a perfect view of the Toronto skyline in the background (they used that same shot to talk about the cars in every episode, too).

I was just looking  up what the place looks like, and I could totally picture Jon and the teams standing there.

--- End quote ---

I was waiting impatiently for CTV to announce the prizes....YEP 2 Chevy Silverados!!!  :wohoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version