December 22, 2014, 06:44:23 AM

Author Topic: TAR Canada 2 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 33014 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Looks like there may be a double FastForward....producer Mark Lysakowski  teased this on Instagram
http://instagram.com/p/qNAfdotRda/

Offline Philimination

• RFF Full Member
  • Phil is ready to Philiminate
Well, I think that the fast forward folder has not been folded yet, so it might just mean that there is a fast forward, but not double.

It could also just mean that there will be two FF's on the race.
Sometimes I wonder...
Is World Race Productions looking at our fantasy game threads?

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Mega Altaria tho
I don't think that there's anything special about the post. He's using it as a joke to show the fans' excitement.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
 :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh

I may have to surrender my fan card.  I had NO CLUE (pun intended) that the first episode was filmed here in VIctoria.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

I may have to surrender my fan card.  I had NO CLUE (pun intended) that the first episode was filmed here in VIctoria.

If I had known you were there you would have been out running around. :funny:

Take heed people! Let me know where you are if you want to be recruited!!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!

If I had known you were there you would have been out running around. :funny:

Take heed people! Let me know where you are if you want to be recruited!!

you betcha I would have.  I've lived here for 27 years, and know all the spots.  I swim at Willows beach, I have often had tea at the Empress, and my son was a reservist at CFB Esquimalt.  I have vacationed in Tofino, on that very beach....

OY!!

Offline AngellikesCakes

• RFF Newbie
I'm know one of the hockey girls and I heard from a mutual friend that she didn't win. Take it what it's worth. 

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We will.

:ty3:
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline stunami

• RFF Not So Newbie
Just found this...

https://twitter.com/jeffgerard/status/465447526091747328

Green backpack included in the pic...

This pic was taken after the winniped leg, we see what seems to be the twins (green backpack?)
The picture is in the Toronto airport, so maybe the missing leg is between Paris and Winnipeg, and they also travel international?

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Just found this...

https://twitter.com/jeffgerard/status/465447526091747328

Green backpack included in the pic...

This pic was taken after the winniped leg, we see what seems to be the twins (green backpack?)
The picture is in the Toronto airport, so maybe the missing leg is between Paris and Winnipeg, and they also travel international?

Okay lets summarize:
May 10 Filming Winnipeg leg
May 11 Travel from Winnipeg to Toronto to ???
May 12 unknown
May 13 unknown
May 14 Filming Paris leg
May 15 Set up crew flying Paris to Montreal
May 16 unknown
May 17 Filming Montreal leg
So there is certainly a bigger "gap" between Winnipeg and Paris. I find it difficult to believe they just flew to Europe for one leg. If this is the missing leg, they flew to a destination that would require local transportation to Paris. It would also mean Winnipeg is not an NEL.

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Mega Altaria tho
I think that Winnipeg is an EL, and Rex and Bob or Alain & Audrey are most likely eliminated ( :'( :'() unless the Twins pull a J/J.
I think that teams fly to Paris in leg 7, and then take a train to somewhere else for leg 7 before going back to Paris in Leg 8 (like TAR12 in Burkina Faso with Ouagadougou).
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Well I know I am going to be anxious for the preview at the end of Ep 6 next week. I know it could be anywhere but I am hoping for Normandy.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Sue's Reality Canada
WOH! My Cogeco cable episode description is showing a big mistake for episode 9 on September 2nd:

"How Are We Going to Explain This to Mom and Dad?" (that's correct)
In Charlottetown, P.E.I., the teams step back in time. Meanwhile, the race gets tight.

Custom Search