Author Topic: S28 Ep 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"  (Read 12178 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S28 Ep 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2014, 10:19:23 PM »
Jefra :torche

But OMG Tasha the IC Queen <3

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2014, 12:02:58 AM »
WTH with Tony, he has 2 Idols, one of them is special one and he still need to turn on his alliance to lose every jury vote he can has.

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2014, 12:06:14 AM »
OMG Spencer survives  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Go Tasha and Spencer!!  :<3 :<3
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2014, 08:55:25 AM »
Tony is now guaranteed Final Four unless his super idol is flushed and opts not to play the other one for some reason.

He'd still be in the Final Four. If he doesn't play his idol and gets the most votes, he'll be like, "Oh man! Gotta play this special idol then!"  Then at Final 5, likely the last time to play the HII, he plays the HII.  The normal HII is still active as long as Tony is still in the game.

He would be in the Final Four unless the super-idol is used at F6 Tribal and then he opts not to play the normal idol at F5. I have no idea why he would do that (although Coach didn't play his idol at F5, among others...) so he is guaranteed Final Four unless he wants to be stupid. :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2014, 09:26:14 AM »
Tony is now guaranteed Final Four unless his super idol is flushed and opts not to play the other one for some reason.

He'd still be in the Final Four. If he doesn't play his idol and gets the most votes, he'll be like, "Oh man! Gotta play this special idol then!"  Then at Final 5, likely the last time to play the HII, he plays the HII.  The normal HII is still active as long as Tony is still in the game.

He would be in the Final Four unless the super-idol is used at F6 Tribal and then he opts not to play the normal idol at F5. I have no idea why he would do that (although Coach didn't play his idol at F5, among others...) so he is guaranteed Final Four unless he wants to be stupid. :lol:

I thought idols are only good until F5 TC?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2014, 09:43:11 AM »

I thought idols are only good until F5 TC?

Yep, that's true - so if he plays his at the F5, then he is guaranteeed safety at that Tribal Council, which would put him safe from going home in 5th Place and thus into the Final Four. :tup:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2014, 06:52:52 PM »
It seems like this season has done a good job of highlighting Beauty's total self-destruction, beginning when Morgan, Alexis, and Jeremiah were gossiping about each other.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2014, 08:51:28 PM »
So who said the title quote? The closest thing we got was, "Chaos tonight, my friend" (Tony talking to Woo)

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2014, 08:53:45 PM »
So who said the title quote? The closest thing we got was, "Chaos tonight, my friend" (Tony talking to Woo)
Tony did. They shortened what he actually said to have a better episode title.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE