1. Your thoughts about last leg: good, bad or average?
Good: I love legs where there is Indiana Jones/National Tresure clues: Like " Head to the Eternal City" or visit the "Piazza of John Keats' unhappy Roman Holiday". And head to "where the race's leg ends, but the Via Flaminia begins":
I have just seen Roman Holiday, so it was great to see the couple of Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn impersonators.
The only thing i missed was a visit to St. Peter's Square and St. Peter's Basilica.
2. Who will win the next leg?
The Cowboys I think that they can handle the donkeys well, and they also have the Express Pass.
3. Who's going home?
Flight Time & Big Easy (Globetrotters) it have not been their Season.
4. Who owns the title quote?
5. Are we going to have another "donkey drama"?
I think so.
6. And why you think is donkeylicious?
Because there is a U-turn.