This leg... the detour made it better.
- The leg is... short. It felt short. The roadblock looks tough, but not time consuming. There were flights in the middle of the leg. The detour made it better at least. I was wishing for an ARI since the rb seemed really short. From these, I think there's a cancelled leg, and this leg was the sub.
- Cord taking 47 attempts at the rb.
They're funny at least at the part with the cord-ination.
- The detour is awesome. From the detour names, to the tasks themselves.
- The roadblock looked hard... but fast. Just today, but before, I can't even imagine someone falling to 3rd place after 47 attempts.
- The 2nd flight being delayed, but luckily catching up with the 3rd.
- CaroJen making a miracle this leg, especially at the detour. Tbh, I don't like this team, but they deserve a 1st place this leg, too bad they were on the 2nd "batch."
- 3rd consecutive time with a short intro.
I skip the intro sometimes, but I miss it.
- The Afghanimals are entertaining to watch, especially this leg. I think they deserve a 1st place win soon. It's just too bad they can't win over the cowboys.
- Malaysian semi-night leg: Not bad, I just don't like the leg structure (the one with a flight in the middle). The Malaysian night lights are awesome.
- Rachel is keeping her calm. At least she changed for the better this season.
- The teams from the back could barely catch up.
So for these 2 Malaysian legs, prod'n prepared the flights for the teams. If flights are limited, then we can't do anything.
But teams like JJ and Brenchel could not catch up to the 1st batch. If leg 3 were a NEL, YouTube most likely won't make it with the 1st batch.
At least there will be a Brenchel flight drama on the next leg.
The thing I'm feeling pretty concerned about is the leg structure and tasks compared to last season.
Both 1st legs suck.
But the 2nd leg was better than the 1st legs. Then the 3rd leg, all the way to... I forgot, of last season was great. Then the 3rd and 4th leg of this season divided the teams by flights. On the 3rd leg, if they had the flight with more teams become the last flight, it would've been better I guess. For leg 4, I think I don't like having a flight in the middle of the leg.
I hope the tasks for the next leg will be better.