Author Topic: Big Brother Canada Weekly  (Read 2725 times)

Offline mattpilgrim

• RFF Newbie
Big Brother Canada Weekly
« on: March 04, 2014, 05:40:59 PM »
Hi everyone!

Big Brother Canada Weekly is a new podcast run by myself and my friend Devin. I'll post each episode in this thread, so if you're interested in following along with us this is the place to be. We're both huge Big Brother fans and we look forward to diving into this season with you guys.

The first episode of BBCW finds us discussing the profiles of each houseguest (minus the 15th mystery HG), the discouraging lack of gamers in the house, and Reiki mastery.

Any comments, constructive criticism, questions for us to explore on the show, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

Episode 1:
https://soundcloud.com/the-countervail/bbcw1

(There is no need to sign up for a Soundcloud account. Just press play!)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:45:24 PM by mattpilgrim »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Big Brother Canada Weekly
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 08:52:04 PM »
Welcome to RFF Matt.

He will be posting his podcast here for us. Feel free to post any comments here for Matt to answer.

:bigwelcome

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mattpilgrim

• RFF Newbie
Re: Big Brother Canada Weekly
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 07:17:55 AM »
Hi BB fans!

Episode 2 is up and ready to please your ears. We discuss the first eviction, the Twistos twist, and more. Warning: near the end of the podcast, we SORT of spoil the gender of the most current HOH. We're going to try hard not to talk about things that haven't happened on the show yet, but it was super late when we recorded so please forgive us.

P.S. If you have any questions for us to address on the show that would be great!

http://soundcloud.com/the-countervail/bbcw2