Leg 1: Quang Ninh
Starting line: Tuan Chau Resort
Starting line task: Kayaking
- Two members of each team have to kayak to a marked place and find balls with words in the right order 'Cuộc - Đua - Kỳ - Thú - 2014' (The Amazing Race Vietnam 2014).
Route info: Go to Bai Chay bridge
Roadblock: Who want to rappel down the bridge?
- Part 1: Member who chose to do the RB need to rappel down the bridge and take two bottles of Sting (because of sponsor
- Part 2: After finishing the part 1, that member will receive the next task. They need to go to Muong Thanh hotel, try to find their partner hid in a room on floor 18, 19 and 20.
Route info: Go to Hoa Yen pagoda, Yen Tu Mountain to receive the next clue
Detour: Eat or Learn
- Eat: Cook three dishes for vegetarians: peanut, tofu and water spinach.
- Learn: Learn by heart a poem: Original version (use old Vietnamese words) and translated version (use modern Vietnamese words).
- Go to Mot Mai Pagoda to find a big box of books.
- Transport that big box up to Tran Nhan Tong Buddha Statue and find a monk
- After meeting the monk, he will ask about "The Green Lotus Bud". The team must figure out themselves that it is a name of a book in that box.
Finish line: Copper Pagoda (Chùa Đồng)
1. Sơn Ngọc Minh - Mint Huê (Teal team - Express Pass)
2. Hương Giang - Criss Lai (Pink team)
3. Long Điền - Kim Dung (Red team)
4. Hoàng Nam - Lan Trinh (Green team)
5. Trang Khàn - Hiếu Nguyễn (Orange team)
6. Trang Khiếu - An Đinh (Yellow team)
7. Minh Long - Sơn Việt (Gray team)
8. Hoàng Dương - Mai Trang (Blue team)
9. Khải Anh - Kim Thanh (Purple team - NEL, First place next leg or 30 minutes penalty)