Author Topic: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal  (Read 48389 times)

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:48:36 AM »

Post by Hari Won

According to Hari's facebook, season 3 is going to be started soon. They're receiving casting profile right now. So excited.  :conf:

Hoping they'll do great job like last season.  :conf:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:08:11 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News and Speculation
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 12:49:17 PM »

I heard about it. The rumour is that half of the cast are celebrity, half are normal people but I just hope all teams are normal people.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:02:42 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
 :o
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:01:41 AM »
After season 2, i really don't care they're celebrities or normal people as long as they have bold personality.

I heard about it. The rumour is that half of the cast are celebrity, half are normal people but I just hope all teams are normal people.

I think I like this idea and hope some normal persons will kick ass.  :conf:

Offline doremon.0504

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The Amazing Race Forever
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 12:18:00 AM »
Really??????  :yess:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 03:25:41 AM »
The news is up.

Season 3 is Celebrities Edition, too, just like the Season 2.
However, there are only 8 teams and each team only includes one celebrity. They will race with their family, friends or even a stranger (who will go to casting and the celebrities can join the casting to find their team mates). They have not revealed names of celebrities yet.

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 04:08:53 AM »
The news is up.

Season 3 is Celebrities Edition, too, just like the Season 2.
However, there are only 8 teams and each team only includes one celebrity. They will race with their family, friends or even a stranger (who will go to casting and the celebrities can join the casting to find their team mates). They have not revealed names of celebrities yet.
There will still be teams of only normal people, but still sound awful :tantrum

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 04:26:07 AM »
I think the cast in TAR VN are OK.
The bad thing about TAR VN are the route, the tasks and the rule.

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 04:37:03 AM »
I don't like Celebrity Edition. I want they bring back normal season  :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 10:31:50 AM »
 :welcome: to RFF Katerina!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 09:06:57 PM »
HOW do you have a season of TAR with EIGHT TEAMS?!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 09:19:26 PM »
HOW do you have a season of TAR with EIGHT TEAMS?!

They might reduce numbers of the legs.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 10:26:41 AM »
They can barely handle a 10-leg race with 9 teams (France, Canada). I shudder to imagine what will happen with only eight. Is this turning into iRace, where every product just gets smaller and smaller?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2014, 03:28:34 AM »
I think TAR VN has many NELs that's not necessary.
I think this time, there will be 5 or 6 NELs.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 04:40:41 AM »
I think TAR VN has many NELs that's not necessary.
I think this time, there will be 5 or 6 NELs.

The race will be boring as hell because the teams are saved a lot even they suck.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »
I'm not sure there's anything new here, but I found a news story about the upcoming TAR Vietnam 3:

http://www.talkvietnam.com/2014/03/the-amazing-race-vietnam-2014-oficially-kicked-off/

The Hanoitimes – After the huge success of season 2 with Celebrities version, the third season of The Amazing Race Vietnam has started. The program promises to bring more attractive, fresh and inspiring atmostphere for audiences.

The reality television game show, based on the American TV series – The Amazing Race, will also hold mini bus trips starting from April 28, to cities and provinces nationwide including Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Hue, Quang Nam, Long An, Vinh Long, Tien Giang, to search for potential candidates.

Audition rounds will be held in Ha Noi, Da Nang, Can Tho, and HCM City to finalise the eight teams for the third season.

The game show will keep the same format including the participation of celebrities as with last year, with one minor change- the competition will include eight teams, instead of nine. Each celebrity is able to choose a family member, lover, colleague, friend, as a partner or from the pre-cast.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of the bus trips unless it's also a publicity tour. Don't they know who the celebrities are? However, it's interesting to see that they are even holding auditions for the celebrities.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 11:05:22 PM »
I'm not sure there's anything new here, but I found a news story about the upcoming TAR Vietnam 3:

http://www.talkvietnam.com/2014/03/the-amazing-race-vietnam-2014-oficially-kicked-off/

The Hanoitimes – After the huge success of season 2 with Celebrities version, the third season of The Amazing Race Vietnam has started. The program promises to bring more attractive, fresh and inspiring atmostphere for audiences.

The reality television game show, based on the American TV series – The Amazing Race, will also hold mini bus trips starting from April 28, to cities and provinces nationwide including Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Hue, Quang Nam, Long An, Vinh Long, Tien Giang, to search for potential candidates.

Audition rounds will be held in Ha Noi, Da Nang, Can Tho, and HCM City to finalise the eight teams for the third season.

The game show will keep the same format including the participation of celebrities as with last year, with one minor change- the competition will include eight teams, instead of nine. Each celebrity is able to choose a family member, lover, colleague, friend, as a partner or from the pre-cast.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of the bus trips unless it's also a publicity tour. Don't they know who the celebrities are? However, it's interesting to see that they are even holding auditions for the celebrities.

The producers have already decided 8 celebrities. But some of celebrities do not have partners. So they do that bus trips for finding contestants that will be paired with celebrities.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 01:48:30 AM »

Huyền Trang - winner of Vietnam's Next Top Model season 1 (same season with Diệp Lâm Anh - Thu Hiền and Thanh Hoa) - will participate TARVN season 3. I really like this girl. Hope she will do as good as Diệp Lâm Anh and Thu Hiền.

This is her FB: https://www.facebook.com/khieuhuyentrang
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:20:52 AM by QuocNghia »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 02:09:59 AM »

Lại Hương Thảo - Model, celebrity contestant.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 06:55:58 AM »
Is there any proof about her? I don't like her at all.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 11:18:16 AM »
http://afamily.vn/giai-tri/2-chan-dai-co-tieng-khoe-sac-tai-cuoc-dua-ky-thu-2014-2014032911038596.chn

Bật mí cho các bạn: Siêu mẫu Huyền Trang – Quán quân Vietnam’s Next Top Model và Hoa Khôi Thể Thao Việt Nam 2012 Lại Huơng Thảo sẽ tham gia cùng các bạn Hà Nội trong vòng Audition tai Savico Megamall Long Biên ngày mai. Hẹn gặp các bạn vào lúc 8h sáng mai nhé!

It was posted on Facebook. :D So I think there's no reason they join the casting day if they're not the contestants.

And rumors say that Hương Giang Idol is 1 of the celebrities, (I'm not sure about this.) :D

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 03:09:18 AM »
http://afamily.vn/giai-tri/2-chan-dai-co-tieng-khoe-sac-tai-cuoc-dua-ky-thu-2014-2014032911038596.chn

Bật mí cho các bạn: Siêu mẫu Huyền Trang – Quán quân Vietnam’s Next Top Model và Hoa Khôi Thể Thao Việt Nam 2012 Lại Huơng Thảo sẽ tham gia cùng các bạn Hà Nội trong vòng Audition tai Savico Megamall Long Biên ngày mai. Hẹn gặp các bạn vào lúc 8h sáng mai nhé!

It was posted on Facebook. :D So I think there's no reason they join the casting day if they're not the contestants.

And rumors say that Hương Giang Idol is 1 of the celebrities, (I'm not sure about this.) :D

No way! She is a transgender women and she not enough health to join this competition.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 06:06:30 AM »

No way! She is a transgender women and she not enough health to join this competition.

And her being a transgender woman is a problem because?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 07:02:06 AM »

Some contestants may be uncomfortable. Production money will need to be extra as they need to rent extra changing room.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2014, 07:36:00 AM »

Some contestants may be uncomfortable. Production money will need to be extra as they need to rent extra changing room.

A) They can dwi it doesn't affect them at all.
B) They can dwi it doesn't affect them at all. (and how does being transgender warrant an extra changeroom)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2014, 10:34:56 AM »
I don't think production has never had rent another changing room for all of the LGBT contestants so why would TAR Vietnam do that?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2014, 12:30:45 PM »
I think what Katarina meant is that her health might not be stable due to the surgery. She might not fulfill some health requirements for some physical challenges. It is not about the money.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 07:57:29 PM »
If she's not healthy enough to do the race, it's a good point.
But why does they need an extra changing room?
Who cares about what another contestants think?

The information haven't bee confirmed yet. But if she do the race, there will be no extra room for her. :D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 08:22:56 PM by QuocNghia »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 08:00:12 PM »

X at these points, I mean they have put homosexuals and the Cowboys together on all three seasons so...

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2014, 11:08:32 PM »
I think what Katarina meant is that her health might not be stable due to the surgery. She might not fulfill some health requirements for some physical challenges. It is not about the money.
Exactly!
Sorry! My english so bad!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:14:30 PM by Katarina »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 08:16:20 PM »
After huge sucess of season 2, many celebrities want to do TARVN. So here are some new persons who will go to the casting day. That means they're not 100% the contestants.

Running man Vũ Xuân Tiến

Actor Phạm Anh Tuấn

VJ Hoàng Kiên

Taekwondo Martial artist/Actor Nguyễn Long Điền

Singer/Radio presenter Miko Lan Trinh

Singer/Rapper Dũng Hà

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 11:09:13 PM »

The information haven't bee confirmed yet. But if she do the race, there will be no extra room for her. :D
I don't think production has never had rent another changing room for all of the LGBT contestants so why would TAR Vietnam do that?

Some contestants, especially more conservative ones, might be uncomfortable. Also don't forget Americans are more liberal than Asians, also they are more used to gays and lesbians in the West as it is more common.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2014, 12:00:57 AM »

Some contestants, especially more conservative ones, might be uncomfortable. Also don't forget Americans are more liberal than Asians, also they are more used to gays and lesbians in the West as it is more common.

A) They can dwi it doesn't affect them at all.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2014, 03:55:04 AM »
I think it's enough and we shouldn't ague about it anymore.
If Hương Giang wants to do the race, the only thing can stop her that she's not healthy enough to pass the casting.
This is not the 1st time she participates a reality show. She was the final 4 of Vietnam Idol 2012 and she came out on that show. If there's anyone that is sexist or makes negative comments about her sex, the dramas will begin, the show will get more attention and Vietnamese viewers will  :knuckles: the sexist ones down.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2014, 04:07:41 AM »
I think it's enough and we shouldn't ague about it anymore.
If Hương Giang wants to do the race, the only thing can stop her that she's not healthy enough to pass the casting.
This is not the 1st time she participates a reality show. She was the final 4 of Vietnam Idol 2012 and she came out on that show. If there's anyone that is sexist or makes negative comments about her sex, the dramas will begin, the show will get more attention and Vietnamese viewers will  :knuckles: the sexist ones down.

Vietnamese people now are more opened with LGBT so I don't see any problem here.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2014, 04:15:47 AM »
Vietnamese people now are more opened with LGBT so I don't see any problem here.

Yeah! I think so but some people just don't understand and think that the producers will waste their money for an extra changing room.  ???

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2014, 05:01:41 AM »
Vietnam considering gay marriage <3 go Vietnam <3

If TARV becomes a platform for this I will :lol: but I might watch.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2014, 10:32:05 AM »
I think it's enough and we shouldn't argue about it anymore.

THIS.  :ty3:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2014, 09:04:59 AM »
I think they alr have 8 teams for this season, the casting thing is just there to make people believe they can actually race without being a celebrity or close to one. I mean let's look at the fact, the idea of teaming up celebrities with random strangers is just horrible. It will be like 8 teams of Mark & Mallory and all of them will suck miserably. I have also seen some people who went to the casting day and said it was a total lie  :tantrum

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2014, 04:00:56 PM »
I agree. I will be like the orange team in season 2.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 08:13:18 PM »
Vietnam considering gay marriage <3 go Vietnam <3

If TARV becomes a platform for this I will :lol: but I might watch.
YES
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2014, 08:14:08 PM »
I agree. I will be like the orange team in season 2.
And red team, Linh Chi has just met Nhan Phuc Vinh 2 months before the race. They finished 2nd place but their team work was a disaster.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2014, 03:54:57 PM »
Hey, does anyone have anything they feel like they could add to the Huy Khanh page on the wiki? Right now it's quite literally the smallest info page on the wiki :I

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2014, 02:15:29 AM »
Hey, does anyone have anything they feel like they could add to the Huy Khanh page on the wiki? Right now it's quite literally the smallest info page on the wiki :I

Do you need any information? I don't like him so I'm not really care about him.

He is an actor. He was also a host of Vietnam Idol 2012 (season 4) and Big Brother Vietnam season 1.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2014, 02:28:32 PM »
Well anything was better than the two sentences I had before. It's a wiki, so we strive for a much unbiased information as possible.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2014, 04:48:00 PM »
Well anything was better than the two sentences I had before. It's a wiki, so we strive for a much unbiased information as possible.

He was born in 1981. He got married two times and has 5 children.

That's all I know about him.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2014, 04:48:40 AM »

Full name: Trần Phan Huy Khánh

Date of Birth: 7/1/1981

Height: 180 cm

Weight:75 kg

Jobs: Actor, Model, Host

Graduated from HCM City College of Dramatics and Cinematics

Spouses: Lương Hoàng Anh (divorced) - 3 children, Mạc Anh Thư (current) - 2 children

TV Show:

* As an actor:

- 39 Độ Yêu -  39 Degree of Love
- Váy Hồng Tầng 24 - Pink Dress of 24th Floor
- Hiệp sĩ đường phố - Knight of Street
- Ván cờ tình yêu - The chess of love
- Dốc tình - The ramp of love
- Yêu trong thù hận - Love in the venge
- Bếp Hát - Kitchen Musical

* As a host:
- Thần tượng Âm nhạc 2012 - Vietnam Idol 2012 (season 4)
- Người giấu mặt - Big Brother Vietnam 2013 (Season 1)
- Cuộc đua kỳ thú 2013 - The Amazing Race Vietnam 2013 (season 2)

Films:

- 39 Độ Yêu -  39 Degree of Love (Movie version)
- Chuyện Tình Xa Xứ - Passport to love
- Cô dâu đại chiến - Battle of the Brides
- Cô dâu đại chiến 2 - Battle of the Brides 2
- Để Hội tính - Fool of love 2 (11.2014)
- HIT: Hoàng Tử & Lọ Lem  - HIT: Price and Cinderella
- Bay vào cõi mộng - Fly into a Dream
- Lấy Chồng Người Ta - In the name of love
- Ngọc viễn đông - Pearls of The Far East
- Lệ phí tình yêu - Love Fee
- Cột mốc 23 - Milestones 23
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:24:28 PM by QuocNghia »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2014, 04:58:16 AM »
And there is a tons of his love scandals.   :funny: I will give you some informations if you care.  :funny:

And the movie and TV show lists are not enough. He participated in a lot of films and TV shows and received some awards. I'm a TV-addicted person :D but I can't remember all of them.   :funny:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2014, 06:03:23 AM »
He does not look 180 cm at all.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 08:26:06 PM »
He does not look 180 cm at all.

I read it here.

http://vinaprofile.com/tieu-su-dien-vien-huy-khanh/

I don't know it right or wrong. :D

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2014, 01:42:18 PM »
I think the awards would be important to add.

But, that's a bit too many shows and movies to include in the article. Since not many of these would be on Wikipedia, which ones are the most notable? (Which ones did he have a major or prominent role, or were noteworthy in some way?) If you were only given a short time to talk about Khanh's acting career to someone, which would you bring up?

See Dustin Nguyen's page to see the sort of structure I'm trying to go for
http://realityfanwiki.com/index.php?title=Dustin_Nguyen
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:58:08 PM by GB »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2014, 02:44:54 AM »
The teams will be revealed this Friday.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
Re: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
It was broadcasted on VTV6 - chanel for youth - not VTV3 like last 2 previous seasons.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2014, 11:32:44 AM »

There are 9 teams, not 8 teams. The last team is not revealed. I think that the last team are all normal people, no celebrities.
For 8 revealed teams, there is 1 or 2 celebrities each team. I only know some of them.
What I don't like here is all team are M/F.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2014, 01:24:47 PM »
Ooops! Eight couples.  :o And yellow team was not revealed.

List of celebrities (1/2 of them are not really famous  blahblah )

- Blue: Kiwi Ngô Mai Trang - singer
- Pink: Hương Giang Idol (transgender) - singer
- Purple: Khải Anh - singer & Kim Thanh (wife of a famous composer)
- Light Blue: Sơn Ngọc Minh - singer
- Orange: Trang Trần - model
- Green: Lan Trinh - Radio host, singer
- Grey: Nguyễn Long Điền - actor, matirial artist & Kim Dung - cascadeur
- Red: Trang Khiếu - model
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:28:21 PM by QuocNghia »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2014, 01:50:01 PM »
Pink - Hương Giang Idol & Chris Lai

Orange - Trang Trần & Hiếu Nguyễn

Turquoise - Sơn Ngọc Minh & Huê Mints

Gray: Long Điền & Kim Dung

Green: Miko Lan Trinh & Lê Hoàng Nam

Blue: Kiwi Ngô Mai Trang & Đỗ Hồng Dương (her husband)

Purple: Kim Thanh & Đinh Khải Anh

Red: Trang Khiếu & An Đinh Yahya (Disappear cause they're busy)

Yellow: not revealed

- Some images of  contestants of previous season

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2014, 01:54:19 PM »

There are 9 teams, not 8 teams. The last team is not revealed. I think that the last team are all normal people, no celebrities.
For 8 revealed teams, there is 1 or 2 celebrities each team. I only know some of them.

I hope so. If not, I don't know they held a big casting through a lot of cities for what?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2014, 02:31:33 PM »

I hope so. If not, I don't know they held a big casting through a lot of cities for what?

When I saw Running Man ask Linh Chi (last season) about the tips for the race, I thought that he will be in the cast. But the silhouette does not look like him.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2014, 09:04:15 PM »
There will be 2 episodes per week.  :o It will broadcast on Saturday and Friday on VTV6 at 8P.M (+7 GMT) when Star Academy Vietnam finishes.  :o

I think that, only in Vietnam, you know all the teams before they race. The cast was revealed yesterday but the race hasn't begun yet.  :funny: They don't want to hide any informations about it. If the race detectives of RFF live in VN, they will be jobless.  :funny:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 09:45:31 PM by QuocNghia »

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2014, 11:40:32 PM »
All M/F team   :groan:  :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2014, 11:48:30 PM »
Singer
Singer
Singer
Singer

TAR VietNam 3....the Musical??   :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2014, 02:19:15 AM »
1. Orange team: Trang Khan (Model) and Hieu Nguyen (Actor)
2. Light blue team: Son Ngoc Minh (Singer) and Hue Mints (Fitness coach)
3. Dark blue team: Kiwi Ngo Mai Trang (Singer) and her husband Do Hong Duong (Businessman)
4. Pink team: Huong Giang (Singer) and Criss Lai (Athlete)
5. Green team: Miko Lan Trinh (MC/Singer) and Le Hoang Nam (MC)
6. Grey team: Long Dien (Actor/Athlete) and Kim Dung (Cascadeur)
7. Purple team: Dinh Khai Anh (Singer) and Kim Thanh (Famous composer's wife)
8. Red team: Trang Khiếu (Model) and An Dinh Yahya (Fashion designer/Stylist)
9. Yellow team: not revealed yet.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2014, 08:35:35 PM »
The race is on and I heard that the last team is Minh Long & Sơn Việt (Big Brother contestants).

Sơn Việt - Winner BB VN 2013

Minh Long - 4th place

They bring the contestants from BB reminds me Brenchel & Jejo. :))

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2014, 11:25:56 PM »
If it is, that will be the team for me to root :)) They're hilarious.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2014, 01:31:41 PM »
So I guess this will be the first season ever without an F/F team.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2014, 11:35:18 PM »
So I guess this will be the first season ever without an F/F team.

That M/M team also is just a rumor. No confirmation from production team.
They might appear in the set for other roles, not racers.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2014, 12:46:36 AM »

The race is on. The host is still Huy Khánh. This picture's from his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/huy.dynasty?fref=photo

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2014, 03:18:53 AM »

First Destination: Ha Long Bay

Credit: HK's FB

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »
There are an all-female team an an all-male team. They didn't appear at TARVN upfronts so we didn't know them.  :ascared

Yellow: Trang Khiếu & An Đinh Yahya

Grey: Sơn Việt- Minh Long

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2014, 09:14:30 AM »
Some pictures on host's Facebook. :D

P.S: I'm rooting on Big Brother team, all-female team and married couples.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2014, 09:42:18 AM »
Yeah, at least we had one F/F team. At first I thought that An Dinh is a man.

Anyway, someone posted a photo in fanpage 2 day ago. So it seems that they had a leg in Yen Tu. So I think they were in Ha Long Bay then went to Yen Tu.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2014, 07:49:08 PM »
Yeah, at least we had one F/F team. At first I thought that An Dinh is a man.

Same as me.  :ascared

Definitely in Hue. And some of my friends on FB saw Huy Khánh at Hanoi Old Quarter. :D

So, the destinations will be: Hạ Long, Yên Tử, Hanoi, some provinces of North West region, Hue. They're all good and famous.  :<3

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2014, 08:22:54 PM »
Premier date: June 21st on VTV6 and VTV9. Same premier date as The voice kids on VTV3.  :groan:

It will be blown away by The voice kids. That's for sure.  :groan:

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2014, 03:47:33 AM »

Team Orange in Ninh Thuan, Vietnam

Yen Tu  ???  ???

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2014, 12:20:40 PM »
Chương trình Cuộc Đua Kỳ Thú - Amazing Race Vietnam, đang được ghi hình tại Nhà cổ Huỳnh Thuỷ Lê, TP.Sadec

--> Sadec city, Dong Thap province.

Son Ngoc Minh & Mint Hue (Light blue team)

Trang Khieu & An Dinh (Yellow team)

Kim Dung (Red team)?????????

Huong Giang & Chris Lai (Pink team)

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2014, 07:40:05 PM »
i heard the next place is VinhLong city.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2014, 08:37:01 PM »
If only 4 teams remain, I think this is the order

9th: Big Brother :(
8th: Team Lan Trinh
7th: Team Married
6th: Team Trang Trần
5th: Team composer's wife

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2014, 09:53:22 PM »
Confirm from their fanpage
The 1st team will be eliminated is team Big Brother

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2014, 10:33:24 PM »
Now, there's only Team Trang Khieu that I support pre-show. :D I'm surprised that Team Hương Giang ang Team Sơn Ngọc Minh can go far like this.  :o They only have 1 month to get to know their teammate.  :o

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2014, 01:09:12 PM »
Joseph Le ‏@Joedaaa 2 h

Amazing Race Vietnam! http://instagram.com/p/otTW9WvmQ8/

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2014, 02:43:43 AM »
As far as I know, they went to Korea.  :conf:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2014, 07:36:23 AM »
Vietnam’s 3rd season of The Amazing Race to air this week

June 16, 2014 by tuoitrenews

The third season of the Vietnamese version of the reality show “ The Amazing Race ” will broadcast its first episode at 8:00 pm on June 21 on VTV6 and SNTV.

This year’s contest, which kicked off in March, gathers a number of local celebrities and their friends, including singers  Kiwi Ngo Mai Trang , Son Ngoc Minh,  Huong Giang Idol ,  Lan Trinh , model Trang khieu, and actor  Long Dien .

The participants are divided into eight teams of two and compete in a race around Vietnam to win.

The first episode will be broadcast again at 9:00 pm on VTV9 on June 22. The contest is scheduled to air for 11 weeks.

http://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/2014/06/vietnams-3rd-season-of-the-amazing-race-to-air-this-week/
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2014, 09:17:02 PM »
9 team not 8 team

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »
I spilt this topic so the SHOW Discussion has its own thread now. Thanks for doing this guys!

New topic here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,96.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule: