December 20, 2014, 03:38:23 PM

Author Topic: TAR Australia 3 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 9017 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I haven't heard back from the woman who saw "people competing in the amazing race" at the Philadelphia airport, but now I believe that she probably did see TAR Australia. Why? More sightings yesterday, from Las Vegas!

janice huang ‏@janicehuang7 15h
the amazing race (orange team) just came by our boutique and asked where is liberace's car lol and then ran off 🏃
2:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time - 18 Mar 2014 from Paradise, NV

Makenna ‏@makennananana 15h
Just saw people from the Amazing Race!
3:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time - 18 Mar 2014 from Paradise, NV

I figured that they were looking for the Liberace museum. However, Wikipedia says the Liberace museum closed in 2010. It is in Paradise, NV where the tweets came from.

Update:

I found that one of Liberace's cars is on display at the Cosmopolitan Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. I don't
know where they were seen but Paradise is a couple of miles (or more) away on the east side of the airport.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:44:40 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
IF you do NOT have a LIVE SPOILER yourself, please use the spoiler discussion thread. Thanks!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline RealityFan37

• RFF Not So Newbie
The Start Line for ARAus3 was Ayres Rock/Uluru. Started there last week!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Sigh.

THIS IS THE LIVE THREAD!!  NO POSTING HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE SPOILER!

Moving posts....

for the millionth time....
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The Start Line for ARAus3 was Ayres Rock/Uluru. Started there last week!

:tu  so much!!

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Where is this poster? ???

femme fatale @anxiequeen  ·  19h ago
omg they're filming the finale of the amazing race here rn!! I'm standing right next to the road block oooo catch me on tv

femme fatale ‏@anxiequeen
a girl almost knocked me over screaming "WE'RE DOING A RACE" so that was a quick brush with fame

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
She said something about Disney world back in March 22

femme fatale ‏@anxiequeen Mar 22

I JUST MET DAN AND PHIL AT DISNEY WORLD I'M VOMITING OH NONNIGVNM

She seems to be with her family on vacation

femme fatale ‏@anxiequeen 1h

it's 60 degrees and I'm complaining that it's cold I am not ready to go back to MN tomorrow

So if it is true, it must be in USA, not Australia, so how could it be the finale?
Alenaveda's A.R.G. 3: Joseph (4) & Pat (6) (Leg 10 - 59903.27 MMK & 65 USD)

Offline howie_2010

• RFF Jr. Member
So if it is true, it must be in USA, not Australia, so how could it be the finale?
She's probably assuming it's the finale of the US version.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Let's take this to discussion now please?? Thanks!

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Found them again... they're in Buenos Aires!! :hearts:

yazgd Y antier turisteando en #BuenosAires que me encuentro una pista de #TheAmazingRace australia&newzealand jajaja   3h
http://web.stagram.com/p/686325299106280076_193896531

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

yazgd Y antier turisteando en #BuenosAires que me encuentro una pista de #TheAmazingRace australia&newzealand jajaja   3h

This person says they were at Baires two days ago.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

This person says they were at Baires two days ago.

And this piss me off because even if I would have known they were coming I hadn't had chances to track them due to work  :gaah: .
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Are we done already? Great Ocean Road finale perhaps? Notice the three stations at the water...

@btyboo Saw the filming of #theamazingrace in #portcampbell....#notallowedtotakephotos #rebel #reallifetvisnotsoreal #taxisweretakingcompetitorsfrompointtopoint

http://instagram.com/p/mKKY8XNpMK/

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting at Port Campbell, from twitter:

Roadwarriors ‏@Roadwarriors 4h
They were filming The amazing Race here today. Got video of a team completing a roadblock. Here's one pic video to follow http://4sq.com/1dZUaTW

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And another...

km6014 Amazing Race on Great Ocean Road! #victoria #photoaday #365project   3h
km6014 #amazingrace #almostfamous

http://instagram.com/p/mKJ9vfoLKT/

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Some info for Port Campbell looks to have leaked to a local paper, photo taken by @Stass1 on twitter

Offline Lobo1

• RFF Newbie
Saw an episode being filmed on March 10, 2014
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2014, 06:30:17 PM »
So I was at Angkor Wat on March 10, 2014 and saw what a person in my party said was paraphernalia for the this show, The Amazing Race (I have never seen the show). I was even reprimanded for opening the clue box (Is that what it's called?) and taking a peek inside (sorry, I rally had no idea about this show). So a little later that day, we see a man and woman being filmed while in a tuk tuk on the road to Angkor--they were having some trouble (we think they lost their Angkor Wat passes).

So my question: Was this an episode from Season 25?

Online SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
Re: Saw an episode being filmed on March 10, 2014
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2014, 06:34:59 PM »
So I was at Angkor Wat on March 10, 2014 and saw what a person in my party said was paraphernalia for the this show, The Amazing Race (I have never seen the show). I was even reprimanded for opening the clue box (Is that what it's called?) and taking a peek inside (sorry, I rally had no idea about this show). So a little later that day, we see a man and woman being filmed while in a tuk tuk on the road to Angkor--they were having some trouble (we think they lost their Angkor Wat passes).

So my question: Was this an episode from Season 25?

You had seen an episode for The Amazing Race: Australia Season 3 :)
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Lobo1

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2014, 06:37:11 PM »

You had seen an episode for The Amazing Race: Australia Season 3 :)

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2014, 05:50:55 AM »
 :hello2: and :bigwelcome to RFF, Lobo1!

Custom Search