The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Aus 3 LOCATIONS *Spoilers*

(1/2) > >>

georgiapeach:
NOT for wishlists please.

This is for discussion/expanded info of DOCUMENTED/CONFIRMED Locations only!

ovalorange:
More to come later hopefully, but it appears teams were in St Petersburg, Russia on March 17.

bezugh:
I can assure you that TARA was in Lisbon-Portugal on the 20th of March (on last thursday ), i helped a team with green backpack on a detour.

paradoxinee:

--- Quote from: bezugh on March 22, 2014, 04:54:32 PM ---I can assure you that TARA was in Lisbon-Portugal on the 20th of March (on last thursday ), i helped a team with green backpack on a detour.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to RFF  :bigwelcome

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: bezugh on March 22, 2014, 04:54:32 PM ---I can assure you that TARA was in Lisbon-Portugal on the 20th of March (on last thursday ), i helped a team with green backpack on a detour.

--- End quote ---

:wel2

Welcome to RFF, bezugh! That's really interesting news. Can you tell us more about it? What were teams doing for the detour? Where was it? Can you describe the team members or any others you saw?

We have good information about the teams being in St. Petersburg, Russia on the 17th then possible sightings in Las Vegas in the US on the 18th. Just from the timing alone, I believe what you're telling us more than I do the information about Las Vegas.  Any additional details would be greatly appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version