Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

BB Canada Season 2 HouseGuests

(1/6) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Adel Elseri

Hometown: Edmonton, AB

Describe yourself in three words: The. Peopleís. Champ.

Who is your Big Brother idol (any season, any country) and why?

I am going to have to say two people Ė Tom (BBC1) and Talla (BBC1). They represented Edmonton and broke the ice. They got us season two of Big Brother Canada!

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

I have to say Peter. I know I could take him in any kind of challenge Ė most definitely, hands down.

What prized possession (person, place, or thing) will you miss most and least?

Most:  The girl I want to marry.

Least: Stickers. I have three little nieces and nephews living in my house and wherever you walk or lean there are stickers. You have stickers on your sock, your shoe, your hair, your back ... you name it. There are stickers everywhere!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

Brain. I canít spell or read worth a damn. Thatís what Iím worried about the most.

Do you have a strategy going in to the house?

Iím a boilermaker by trade so I work with dudes pretty much all the time, and Iím a leader in general. Iím someone who people tend to listen to, and I listen to them, so me and the dudes should rock and roll.

What is your biggest pet peeve about other people?

I love people in general. I have no pet peeves about people at all. Unless theyíre going to be throwing stickers all over the place, weíre cool!

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

Iím aggressive. When I want something Iím going to strive to get it. Straight up, get out of my way.

What are you in it for?

Iím in it for the money and prizes for sure.  Besides that I want to represent my culture, my people, my city, and who I am in general. Iím born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta and this is my country.  My parents are from the Middle East, so Iím also Middle Eastern and I pray five times a day. I respect everyone and their own beliefs. Representing that well is very important to me.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Andrew Gordon

Hometown: Calgary, AB

Describe yourself in three words: Outgoing, energetic, and intense.

Iíve got to say Emmett (BBCAN1) is someone I look up to. Big Brother Canada  season 1 is the only season Iíve ever watched. Emmett had a great attitude. Heís a genuine guy. Heís competitive, but treats others with respect.

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

Gary! Heís way more fun to hang out with than Peter. He has that larger than life way about him. Heís intense, too. I like people with some attitude and character to them.

Most: Beer. Hops. Indian Pale Ales. (I have hops tattooed on my chest)

Least: Closing the restaurant at 4:30 a.m., four nights a week. I love what I do but itís not fun living on an opposite sleep schedule from everyone else. To be honest, girls donít like it. Iím pretty sure it has interfered with my love life.

I donít fear either. I donít only train these muscles *points at chest* I also have great problem solving skills. Iím a people person.  Iíve worked in the hospitality industry since I was 14 years old. Iíve been everything from a dishwasher to a manager. Working in hospitality means that youíre dealing with people when theyíre at their best and worst.

I want to be the gentle giant. I want everyone to perceive me as their best friend and not immediately as a threat. I want them to trust me. Then, once I establish some alliances and thereís more room to make power plays, Iíll make moves.

Iím not in to people with narrow-minded views. I like people with an open mind and an ability to think of life from a different perspective than their own. I typically wonít associate with closed-minded people Ė I wasnít raised that way. My parents are intelligent and worldly people and are two of my best friends.

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

Why would I want to warn them about anything? Thatís for me to know.

What are you in it for?

The money is a motivating factor, of course. The main reason is because itís a chance to do something new and exciting. Itís so removed from regular life.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Anick Gervais

Hometown: Hanmer, ON

Describe yourself in three words: Eclectic, outgoing, and spiritual.

I would probably say Dr. Will Kirby (BBUS2 and BBUS7) because he was in the background the whole time and was really good with creating a strategy. He really manipulated the whole house into believing things he wanted them to. Thatís kind of like what I would like to do.

I would take Peter because I feel like he wouldnít be a threat to me whatsoever. I would probably win over him athletically and mentally.

Most:     My friends. Iím surrounded by the best people, and they love me to pieces. Theyíve always been there for me and they make me feel normal Ė Iím not really. They just love me for who I am and they bring me back to center when I go off into my little different realities.

Least: Nothing. Even though I do love my life.

I fear mental the most. I feel like I will be a competitor in the mental games, but I donít really have a good memory for details like shipments of apples that come into the house or the order of things.

My strategy has many different layers. Itís kind of a no-strategy-strategy. It depends on all the variables in the house. My strategy is to leave it up to destiny because I really believe in that and it brought me to where I am now. I will be true to myself and keep meditating so I have a focused mind. I will be asking the universe what I should do in the house.

Bullies. People who are judgemental. People who are egotistical, and donít think of other peopleís feelings, and arenít compassionate. That really gets on my nerves.

Iím extremely bubbly and that can get on peopleís nerves. Especially negative people Ė I really tend to get on their nerves.

What are you in it for?

For a few reasons. I want the money because I want to start a healing centre in the bush so this would be a great start to my business. I also love a challenge and this is a great challenge. On top of that I have kind of cocooned myself over the past few years and I havenít really put myself out there like I used to. Lately I kind of feel like Iíve become a butterfly and Iím ready for this challenge Ė I know who I am and have created a protective barrier around myself.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Arlie Shaban

Hometown: Claremont, ON (currently living in Stouffville, ON)

Occupation: Unemployed, but I’m treating this experience like a job.

Describe yourself in three words: Passionate, energetic, and conniving.

Will (BBUS2 and BBUS7) and Dan (BBUS10 and BBUS14), in that order. Will’s game was flawless even though he didn’t always win competitions. He is the smartest to ever compete in the house. He set stage for people like Dan. Dan put Will’s strategy into effect from day 1. Not many people can do what Will did and Dan almost did it better than Will.

They’re both really, really good competitors. Probably Peter though, strictly because Gary had the votes to win.

Most: My friends in general. I need to talk to people so it’ll be hard not to have people I trust around me.                   

Least: The cold winter. It could be a new season by the time I get out. I’d love to skip winter.

I honestly don’t fear any. I’ll kill in all of the challenges. I’ll be the best competitor ever. There will be people who are physically stronger than me and so I may lose out there, but no one will be stronger mentally. I’ll dominate – I’ll never lose IF I decided I wanted to win.

I have a very distinct strategy, but it’s not long term. I’ve studied every houseguest that’s ever won and they all say long term strategies don’t work so don’t put effort into them. Dan made a point that the competition is played in 3 big stages and that the only stage to plan for is the first. So my first stage plan is to be loved by everyone. I’m magnetic. I’ll be funny, and I’ll be the center of attention in a house full of attention-seekers.

People don’t really bug me, but I guess if someone a lot less intelligent than me tells me a boldface lie, it would insult me that they think I would fall for it.

My dishonesty. I’ll seem trustworthy, but my word will actually mean nothing.

What are you in it for?

I’ve been a superfan my whole life and I’ve always known that I’m capable of doing enormously good things in the house. I want my game play to be respected by the public, more than I want to win the money. I’ve craved this experience and you couldn’t even pay me to leave the house in week one.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Heather Decksheimer

Hometown: Barrhead, AB (currently living in Edmonton, AB)

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, outgoing, and bubbly.

I love Rachel Reilly (BBUS12 and BBUS13). She was fun and flirty, and she knew how to play the game. I loved her, I loved watching her.

Oh wow! I would take Gary Ė he was fun and I feel like he would be easy to talk to. Peter would be too, but once Gary had that initial bond with somebody he would stay with it no matter happened.

Most:  My boyfriend! And my family and friends obviously. Iíll also miss being able to drive and doing things outside of one house.

Least: Iíll miss working the least, just because I work so many jobs. Not being able to work for a bunch of time will be kind of nice!

I fear challenges with multiplying or dividing. Any challenges like that arenít really my strong suit. Any other challenges Iím kind of really excited for Ė I love getting in there and getting things done so that will be fun.

I do! I intend to be my fun, bubbly self without letting everybody know that Iím actually really smart. Thatís kind of me in a nutshell. If I can play it off like ďOh la-dee-da I just got here somehow, this is greatĒ and then win competitions and have a few people in the house that I can really depend on and who actually get to see that Iím smart, I will use that to my advantage.

People who donít shut up about one subject that they think theyíre very, very smart about. Thatís fine Ė I love hearing people talk about something they love, but sooner or later it just gets kind of annoying. If they think theyíre the best in the world at something I just would rather not hear about it all day!

It would probably be that I can act my way through anything without really feeling emotions, but making it seem like thereís emotion involved. That is something pretty big that they should probably know, but Iím glad that they wonít!

What are you in it for?

I want something to change my life and I want to start more of my acting and modeling career afterwards. I also love the show and want a chance to show that Iím not just some dumb blonde Ė I can actually win the show. The money at the end would be nice, but I also want the lifelong friends and Big Brother family at the end. That would be really nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version