December 20, 2014, 06:47:50 PM

Author Topic: TAR 26 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 45850 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
Re: TAR 26 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #550 on: December 17, 2014, 10:36:54 AM »
He took the selfie, I took another pics and then he asked a production man to bring something! I was waiting for the "ONE MILLION PRIZE" but not it was a New clue that Phil signed it and write his famous phrase "The world is waiting for you". And gave me this valuable present :(  for being a bigger fan which cost to me that one million prize I was looking for.

WAY TO GO PHIL AND WAY TO GO FOSIWORLDRACER. READING YOUR STORY AMAZES ME!! <3
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm on probation right now, and please be careful.
    • Apprentice Talker
« Reply #551 on: Yesterday at 08:14:43 PM »
I watched the latest episode of TAR25 and saw a preview of TAR26 that the missing leg between Thailand and Monaco could be Georgia, the country is a former Soviet republic in the crossroads of Europe and Asia, not a U.S. state.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Bring on TAR25
« Reply #552 on: Yesterday at 08:18:39 PM »
Judging by Lyla saying 'we never give up hope' in the middle of the night in Tokyo, and Tuskagee eating noodles in Nagano - it seems possible Jeff & Lyla were our first casualties, followed by Tuskagee in the second leg? And 3 of 4 teams in the final leg were blind daters. That'll be interesting. I
 loving the locations, tasks look interesting thus far...but hating the gimmick.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams' - 'To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Mega Altaria tho
« Reply #553 on: Yesterday at 08:20:49 PM »
I watched the latest episode of TAR25 and saw a preview of TAR26 that the missing leg between Thailand and Monaco could be Georgia, the country is a former Soviet republic in the crossroads of Europe and Asia, not a U.S. state.
do you have any proof to back up your speculation?
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: Yesterday at 08:33:29 PM »
Blind Date Team are:
Blasian
Tyler & Laura
M/M green team
NotRachelbutHayley team
Jeff Weldon team

Well, the final might include all blind date teams if we didn't have final 4 twist like season 25 lol
Alenaveda's A.R.G. 3: Joseph (4) & Pat (6) (Leg 10 - 59903.27 MMK & 65 USD)

Custom Search