It's the start of a new TAR season and here's what I can say about the 1st leg:
- Good intro...
- Even if Cowboys and Margie & Luke are a "likable" team, I don't like 3peaters, so I won't be rooting for them. (and I checked the spoilers, what's the point of rooting for a team?
- And maybe this is too late to say for someone who checked the spoilers: I like 2 teams, I don't like 5 teams, and I'm neutral with 4 teams.
- Emotional intro...
- Starting line task!
With or without the hazard, I'm glad it's back.
- I found this coincidence on Team JJ: During the 1st leg of TAR22, they're the 5th team to get tickets; this season, they still got their tickets in 5th. Here's the difference: In TAR22, the 1st flight had 5 teams on; this season, it only has 4 teams. They were cut-off.
- This leg is just a search, luck, easy rb / heights leg. For someone new to TAR, I think they're fine with this. For someone like me, who at least wants to watch a race, I'm okay with this episode. In terms of this leg's tasks, it feels like there's a lot missing. I wish it was a 2-hour premiere.
- rb: Besides being a heights task, it looks easy.
- Canton Tower luck task and Wedding dress shop search simply determined almost everyone's placement in the 1st leg.
- Such a pity the Twinnies followed Country Girls instead of Afghan.
- Twinnies being a total trainwreck this leg. That sure cost them the race, such a pity. When I saw the spoilers, I was surprised. Now I saw the episode, it was partially their fault. Besides that, they bickered a lot this leg. #trainwreck
The first episode is expected to be short and boring, so I'm expecting more in the next episodes.
I also realized, as I watched the episode, I naturally ignored the sucky cast and enjoy the race.