The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Future Switchbacks

(1/4) > >>

Boring Dude:
Hello everyone.

What tasks from past TAR seasons do you think would make the best switchbacks for future seasons? If possible, try to think of tasks that would be exciting to see again, even though you already know how to get past the task.

Here are examples of what I mean from TAR 23:

The choir task in leg 6 would make a good switch back, as it was innately difficult; while the robot task in leg 11 would not, as we already know the solution, and anyone repeating it would know about the mistake Leo & Jamal made.

Feel free to discus.

Leafsfan:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28839.0.html

nmccarroll91:
I wouldn't mind seeing the Dinosaur RB from Season 18 Leg 5 again.  This was a pretty hard task and it really made a few teams struggle.

Or the Chinese Zodiac RB from Leg 4 - The one where they had to search for the 12 wooden charms with the animals of the Chinese Zodiac, and then place them in mythological order.  I think that was what the order was based on anyway?  ???

--- Quote from: Boring Dude on February 17, 2014, 01:32:10 PM ---Here are examples of what I mean from TAR 23:

The choir task in leg 6 would make a good switch back, as it was innately difficult; while the robot task in leg 11 would not, as we already know the solution, and anyone repeating it would know about the mistake Leo & Jamal made.

Feel free to discus.

--- End quote ---

^^^ This could work if they used a different robot design, although I guess it wouldn't really be seen as a switchback then?  :lol:

RyanBres24:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on February 17, 2014, 01:53:06 PM ---I wouldn't mind seeing the Dinosaur RB from Season 18 Leg 5 again.  This was a pretty hard task and it really made a few teams struggle.

Or the Chinese Zodiac RB from Leg 4 - The one where they had to search for the 12 wooden charms with the animals of the Chinese Zodiac, and then place them in mythological order.  I think that was what the order was based on anyway?  ???

--- Quote from: Boring Dude on February 17, 2014, 01:32:10 PM ---Here are examples of what I mean from TAR 23:

Feel free to discus.

--- End quote ---

^^^ This could work if they used a different robot design, although I guess it wouldn't really be seen as a switchback then?  :lol:

--- End quote ---

The robot was interesting, but I would love to see the dinosaur come back, tough one. I'd like to see them beef up the Chinese Zodiac one and make another step out of it.

TAR456:
What about TAR 17's watermelon task?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version