The Amazing Race 25 > The Racers

TAR24:Herbert/Flight Time Lang & Nate/Big Easy Lofton(TAR 15+18) "Globetrotters"

<< < (4/7) > >>

RyanBres24:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 25, 2014, 12:54:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on February 25, 2014, 12:13:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 24, 2014, 11:15:32 PM ---I don't even remember seeing them at all on the Premiere!  :funny:

--- End quote ---

There was one shot where you could see Big Easy's fat gained :X

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah that :lol:

--- End quote ---

Maybe Margie/Luke will make another very smart U-Turn like they did on Amanda/Kris in their first race - getting the Globes out EARLY before they gain momentum would be beneficial to everyone. I know they're good guys, but I'm just more excited to see other teams do well. Not to mention, does anyone notice how much piggybacking the Globes do on other team decisions, such as with transit ("follow their cab")?

I know every team is guilty of it, it's inevitable in a lot of ways, but they show so much of the Globes doing it.

SamualDude:
My goodness they have done literally nothing memorable so far this season  :funny: Their placements aren't that good either xD Their best is fifth so far  :funny:

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on March 27, 2014, 03:42:25 AM ---My goodness they have done literally nothing memorable so far this season  :funny: Their placements aren't that good either xD Their best is fifth so far  :funny:

--- End quote ---

They are doing worse than TAR15 and MUCH WORSE than TAR18 :P

Ugh why couldn't they have been out by now -_______-

I would literally have any of the 11th-8th placers in the Race now than these two and the cowboys.

SamualDude:

Agreed! Margie & Luke were doing a LOT better than the Globes, Only really got stuck on the Bartender challenge and got bad luck with the flights and being unable to find the travel agency.

TudorQueen:
They bring such joy to everyone, and the depth of their friendship is evident throughout. I know there's a level at which they're spreading the 'Globetrotters' brand, but they aren't pushing it on anyone, and they're just so much fun to watch. I enjoy every minute they're on my tv.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version