The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: David O'Leary & Connor O'Leary (TAR 22) "Father/Son"

<< < (3/20) > >>

Hooky:
Glad to see them back. Unfortunately, they may be the only team I can say that about.

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Jobby on January 29, 2014, 12:16:20 PM ---As long as they don't get a cancer-related confession EVERY SINGLE WEEK, I'll root for them.

--- End quote ---

Or my ruptured Achilles tendon story every week as a sob story.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on January 30, 2014, 10:20:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on January 29, 2014, 12:16:20 PM ---As long as they don't get a cancer-related confession EVERY SINGLE WEEK, I'll root for them.

--- End quote ---

Or my ruptured Achilles tendon story every week as a sob story.

--- End quote ---

Just remember--How they are edited by WRP has nothing to do with them as people. That is their storyline. It will def come into play. But hopefully WRP will show us a little more this time.

SteKay:
I honestly don't mind what card they want to play with this team. Both are cancer survivors, both inspirations to people in America, but also those further afield who watch. Their last race was cut short, and out of all the returning teams they have the best story, and the best reasons to be back. I hope they go far.

RyanBres24:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 31, 2014, 04:50:50 AM ---Just remember--How they are edited by WRP has nothing to do with them as people. That is their storyline. It will def come into play. But hopefully WRP will show us a little more this time.

--- End quote ---


--- Quote from: SteKay on January 31, 2014, 06:55:46 AM ---I honestly don't mind what card they want to play with this team. Both are cancer survivors, both inspirations to people in America, but also those further afield who watch. Their last race was cut short, and out of all the returning teams they have the best story, and the best reasons to be back. I hope they go far.

--- End quote ---

 :trampb: They definitely deserve a second shot, we obviously wanna know more about both of them as individuals and look past why they got onto the show. Here's hoping they have a healthy, good run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version