The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Contestants

TAR 24: Brendon Villegas & Rachel Reilly (TAR 20) "Newlyweds"

<< < (22/24) > >>

Marionete:
Wow, I just read that entire interview, gotta be the longest TAR interview I ever read, but it was definitely interesting, especially the CaroJen drinking aspect o.O I still cannot believe that, but I trust Rachel that she's not just plain lying or making up things.

Really the interview to close all TAR 24 talk. :<3

QueenofRussia:

--- Quote from: Marionete on June 15, 2014, 10:46:39 AM ---Wow, I just read that entire interview, gotta be the longest TAR interview I ever read, but it was definitely interesting, especially the CaroJen drinking aspect o.O I still cannot believe that, but I trust Rachel that she's not just plain lying or making up things.

Really the interview to close all TAR 24 talk. :<3

--- End quote ---
Makes me dislike CaroJen even more lol

Bookworm:
The interview is amazing!
Go Brenchel!

saacman:
Interesting reading the interview.  Can't think of a better example of what it means to be a sore loser.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: saacman on July 09, 2014, 04:39:25 PM ---Interesting reading the interview.  Can't think of a better example of what it means to be a sore loser.

--- End quote ---

Well TBH, if your entire final leg was determined by a taxi, I mean, you would be mad too right? Better to be a "sore loser" than an "undeserving and pure luck-based winner".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version