Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal  (Read 9213 times)

Offline GB

• RFF Full Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
Re: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal
« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2014, 07:27:54 PM »
This season continues its mess.

Huy Khanh told first 5 teams that this leg is a KOR leg but when the last team (Yellow) came to the Pit Stop, he told them that this is a NEL leg so that they will have no money next leg as a penalty.

What's wrong with the rules this season. I just don't understand.

This is KOR? Really? I never picked up on that.

But the Latin American race has done KOR with NEL penalties before, it's not a new thing.

Are you sure Huy is not just telling them "You get to keep on racing!" because they haven't been eliminated? Kinda like Phil sometimes says "You get to race another day"
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! It's not dead anymore!!
-All Country pages Finished!!
-All Season and Series pages Finished!!
-All Team pages Finished!!

-Transcripts!! Season 1, Legs 1-6 up.

Offline QuocNghia

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2014, 08:35:04 PM »
This leg's boring like hell.  )-**

Huy Khanh said to Blues it was a KOR leg and it would be continued the next day (same as last season). But when the Yellow came to the Pit stop, it turned into a NEL leg.  :groan:

Horrible season.  :gaah:

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45:08 PM »
This season continues its mess.

Huy Khanh told first 5 teams that this leg was a KOR leg but when the last team (Yellow) came to the Pit Stop, he told them that this is a NEL leg so that they will have no money next leg as a penalty.

What's wrong with the rules this season. I just don't understand.

This is KOR? Really? I never picked up on that.

But the Latin American race has done KOR with NEL penalties before, it's not a new thing.

Are you sure Huy is not just telling them "You get to keep on racing!" because they haven't been eliminated? Kinda like Phil sometimes says "You get to race another day"

The problem is that last time when Blue team (Hoang Duong - Kiwi) is saved by KOR leg, they got no penalty. That's why it made this leg more rigging. And also, HK said KOR for other teams and NEL for Yellow team.
SamuelDude TAR New Zealand: Tate & Victor (Leg 4)
TAR Greece (Host: Airlines): Vytalia & Nikola (Leg 2)
Survivor Greenland: Denise Stapley
Alenaveda's A.R.G. 3: Joseph (2) & Pat (2) (Leg 3 - 976 MDL)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: Yesterday at 11:25:02 AM »
GB, there are some mistakes, I think.

For leg 5: Huế
- Sơn Ngọc Minh & Mint Huê received 15 minutes penalty, not 20 minutes.
- They must sell 20 hats (Nón) for 3 millions VND. They could sell 1 for any price they want though (200.000 VND, 100.000 VND...)
- For Highwire challenge, after receiving the clue, the one did the course need to finish the remain part with the mouth holding the clue. That's why Yellow team had to do it again because Trang Khieu dropped the clue.

For leg 6: Nha Trang, Khánh Ḥa
- In Xuống Biển, they must sew to repair the broken net.
- The first task is using their body except their hands and their foot to paint a picture about Nha Trang (Not I Love Nha Trang, that is just idea of Pink and Orange teams).
- In the second task, they must pass 7 platforms in order then swim to the instructed boat to obtain 10 bottles of Sting.
- In the last task, they have to paddle basket boats to a big boat. There they must prepare everything to cook a famous dish of Nha Trang called 'Chả cá' (kind of fish loaf, I don't know how to call that in English). Then they should bring everything prepared back into the basket boats, paddle into the middle of the water, fry the fish loaf. After that, bring back to the big boat (not another one). The judge will taste and decide if they pass or fail.
SamuelDude TAR New Zealand: Tate & Victor (Leg 4)
TAR Greece (Host: Airlines): Vytalia & Nikola (Leg 2)
Survivor Greenland: Denise Stapley
Alenaveda's A.R.G. 3: Joseph (2) & Pat (2) (Leg 3 - 976 MDL)

Offline GB

• RFF Full Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
« Reply #179 on: Yesterday at 03:40:53 PM »
You're awesome, Mr. Paradox! Keep it up :D
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! It's not dead anymore!!
-All Country pages Finished!!
-All Season and Series pages Finished!!
-All Team pages Finished!!

-Transcripts!! Season 1, Legs 1-6 up.

Custom Search