GB, there are some mistakes, I think.
For leg 5: Huế
- Sơn Ngọc Minh & Mint Huê received 15 minutes penalty, not 20 minutes.
- They must sell 20 hats (Nón) for 3 millions VND. They could sell 1 for any price they want though (200.000 VND, 100.000 VND...)
- For Highwire challenge, after receiving the clue, the one did the course need to finish the remain part with the mouth holding the clue. That's why Yellow team had to do it again because Trang Khieu dropped the clue.
For leg 6: Nha Trang, Khánh Ḥa
- In Xuống Biển, they must sew to repair the broken net.
- The first task is using their body except their hands and their foot to paint a picture about Nha Trang (Not I Love Nha Trang, that is just idea of Pink and Orange teams).
- In the second task, they must pass 7 platforms in order then swim to the instructed boat to obtain 10 bottles of Sting.
- In the last task, they have to paddle basket boats to a big boat. There they must prepare everything to cook a famous dish of Nha Trang called 'Chả cá' (kind of fish loaf, I don't know how to call that in English). Then they should bring everything prepared back into the basket boats, paddle into the middle of the water, fry the fish loaf. After that, bring back to the big boat (not another one). The judge will taste and decide if they pass or fail.