Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice 7  (Read 17299 times)

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Re: Celebrity Apprentice 7
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2015, 07:49:10 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks maybe Kenya is telling the truth and didn't steal Vivica's phone and made a tweet about her?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 04:08:37 AM »
Vivica :torche

Is it me, or is the winner already obvious? :lol:

If anyone other than that person wins, this would be a worse winner than Trace Adkins :res:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
And that is why Geraldo should have been fired ages ago, lol.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2015, 03:41:39 PM »
Its insane that Geraldo is in the F2. He's made several costly errors in the past.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2015, 10:58:35 PM »
And that is why Geraldo should have been fired ages ago, lol.

He should've been when Kevin was PM.

Unfortunately, Geraldo's a friend of Trump. Other contestants knew not to mess with him cause Trump is nowhere near releasing him regardless on what happened.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2015, 11:21:16 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks maybe Kenya is telling the truth and didn't steal Vivica's phone and made a tweet about her?

I think she tweeted it out, but left the phone somewhere so it wouldn't be found in her possession. Vivica really should have a passcode on her phone, or even find my iphone :lol:

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2015, 11:28:13 PM »
Seriously, Geraldo wanted to be Harry Potter? Dude, I am in my twenties and I know I am not that desperate. Plus, Harry Potter? I am sorry but is this still 2011? Besides, Harry Potter movies was distributed by Warner Brothers, not Universal Studios. Did Geraldo even do his research on that?

Now that we're in the final 2, I really think the finalists should be Leeza and Ian. To be fair, yes. Ian and Geraldo are pretty similar. But I came to realize that Ian is much much more tolerable. Ian could be disloyal to the people he dislikes but overall he's fine. He's solid. Geraldo is just not a team player, period. He never was, he'll never be. I really think Geraldo's team should be composed by his original teammates in the top 8. Vivica, Kenya, Kate. LOL that would be fun, again.

Leeza literally got her old dream team. It's basically the new Infinity except Ian was not in it and got replaced by Kevin. Which is just perfect. Kevin certainly left too soon.

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2015, 11:34:45 PM »

I think she tweeted it out, but left the phone somewhere so it wouldn't be found in her possession. Vivica really should have a passcode on her phone, or even find my iphone :lol:

I do too. Kenya was the one that brought it up on the boardroom. Not Vivica, not Geraldo, Kenya. But then on her lift scene after she was fired she said something "I am not even gonna bring up the tweet incident because that would ruin my image being accused of stealing ..." I am no detective but that's just weirdly irrelevant.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2015, 09:01:02 PM »
I'm very pleased with the winner!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 07:35:13 AM »
Told ya Leeza would win.  :wohoo:

I mean how could she not?

The only case that Geraldo had that would trump Leeza's amazing records was his fundraising capability, yet Leeza immediately killed that case by outraising him on the final task. It was really a no brainer at that point. Trump would lose all of the sanity that he had left had he hired Geraldildo

Also, I am so glad Leeza highlighted her record. That was something I thought she would not do. She really had a perfect run. And the "I pulled you out of a slump after losing five times" statement, that's just amazing. I pretty much believe the crowd's reaction towards that statement sealed Geraldo's fate.

In a perfect world, I still think the finalists should have been Leeza and Ian.
Leeza actually had it easy going up against someone like Geraldo. It only seemed as if it was a tough competition because the show made it look that way. Ian would have made a far better contender and much more interesting battle.

Vivica was on Team Geraldo for so long yet somehow she prefered Leeza to win is already saying much.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 08:52:08 AM »
A very deserving winner and the right choice in every regard. I thought the positive comments for Geraldo were really funny because everyone basically said the same thing... Good at fundraising, confident and stuck to his ideas. Basically showed that Geraldo really shouldn't have even been in the finale lol.

Kevin was such a star though and he proved it by his amazing work for Leeza. I wish he made it further, ugh. :(

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »
I really loved this season! So much drama and we had a really good winner!  :conf: :conf: :conf:

The only negative I had about the finale was that it was so obvious who was going to win even though we know this is Donald Trump we're watching :lol:

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2015, 04:56:47 AM »
Kevin was such a star though and he proved it by his amazing work for Leeza. I wish he made it further, ugh. :(

Kevin is basically the ideal match for Leeza in final 2, specifically for this season. Leeza vs Kevin in the end would be just perfect. Ian is a close second. Well actually not that close. 
Really, Kevin should have made it further. If Someone like Johnny Damon could make it to final 5 Kevin deserves at least final 3.