Author Topic: THE AMAZING RACE DESIGN CHALLENGE V FINALE!  (Read 3744 times)

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
THE AMAZING RACE DESIGN CHALLENGE V FINALE!
« on: December 20, 2013, 06:13:50 PM »

Padma: Hello all of RFF and welcome to TAR Design Challenge V - The Finale! Over the course of the past few months, we have seen 16 designers battle it out for the title of winner of Design Challenge. Along the way, 14 players have fallen, leaving us with a Final 2.

REALSHOWFAN

GAMERFAN09

For the finale, both of our Final 2 had to design a full 12 leg route AND then showcase their final leg in epic detail. We will now present the designs to the whole of RFF!

Also, I will reveal how YOU can help influence who wins the whole competition.

Stay tuned, the designs are coming up next!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to full game:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28944.0.html

(NOTE: You must be a member of RFF to access this link)
"Is anything in life really an accident?" - Joey Graceffa <3

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 06:15:43 PM »

Padma: We will begin by first posting both Routes followed by both Final legs!

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 06:18:42 PM »

DESIGNER 1 - REALSHOWFAN
FINAL LEG

Show content

Bimini, Bahamas.
This is one of the numerous islands that comprise the exotic nation of the Bahamas. This country is an ideal holiday getaway to many, with plenty of untouched beaches, fresh water, natural view and comfortable hospitability. Here in the Bimini Islands is the Healing Hole.

The Healing Hole was the penultimate Pit Stop in a race around the world.

The Final Three teams arrived here at the end of last leg for a mandatory rest period.
Can Maica & Zasha continue their much awaited lead all the way to the Finish Line and represent the females as they have done all along?
Can Gar & Rachel find a more constructive way to argue, or will their disagreements be their ultimate downfall?
Can Lynn & Cassidy, against all odds, rise from the bottom and snatch the win when it matters the most?

Maica & Zasha, who were the first to arrive at 12:46AM, will depart at 12:46PM.

First To Depart: 12:46PM
Maica: Final leg! We made it, Zasha!
Zasha: I hope we're not going to our hometown! Although it's been broken, the odds are 1 in 23!
Maica: Fly to your final destination: New Orleans, USA! Whoo! Let's go!

The Final Three can now fly back to their home country, to New Orleans, Louisiana.

Once there, they must make their way to the Huey P. Long Bridge, named after the infamous, assassinated governor of the state in 1935. It is here where teams will find their first clue in America.

Maica: You have $100 for this leg of the race!
Zasha: Wait! Let me fix my hair!

Second To Depart: 1:00PM
Gar: Give me a good luck kiss, Rachel. ;)
Rachel: Why should I? We're heading home. -_-
Gar: So you do miss this race! You will miss being with me every time!
Rachel: Shut it.

Third To Depart: 1:18PM
Cassidy: Let's quickly get to the airport, Lynn! I have a feeling we'll miss the flight if we don't run!
Lynn: But FOOD!

*Teams go through transportation and end up in Huey P. Long Bridge*

Rachel: It's here, Gar!
Gar: Well, let's see here! Uh... What is this?
Rachel: Argh! After 11 legs, you still struggle reading! It's a Road Block!

Who desires a celebration feast?

In final leg Road Block, one team member must make their way to the site of the popular Gumbo Festival in Bridge City, the gumbo capital of the world.

They are required to cook gumbo and serve gumbo the way locals do to three culinary judges. If all three judges are happy with the product, they will hand the next clue. If not, they will have to try again.

Rachel: It might have meat. Oh man. I'm doing it.
Gar: Don't get too fat, honey!
Rachel: Watch your mouth.

Zasha: I'll do it!

Lynn: MEEEEEE!!!! We got this!

*Teams complete the Road Block*

Cassidy: Whoa! You caught up!
Lynn: I know, right? I should try for MasterChef after this!
Cassidy: We have to go here next: Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve

Teams must now make their way to the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve. It is here at the entrance where teams will find their next clue.

Lynn: Oh shoot, Cass! We didn't tell our taxi to stay!
Cassidy: Darn it!

*Teams make their way to Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve*

Rachel: I see a map.
Gar: Says here we need to use the map and a swamp boat and get three bags.

Teams must use a map and swamp boat and explore the park. Bayous and swamps are one of many things Louisiana boasts. Teams must find three bags of tiles before moving on: one they had to wade in the mud, one they had to climb a tree, and one they had to get from an alligator.

Rachel: We can pull ahead.
Gar: Yeah, dude! We can totally out-brave them!

*Teams start the task*

Rachel: This. Is. So. Nasty.

Lynn: Why don't I just break the tree and get the bag?
Cassidy: No! We can't! The ranger here will severely penalize us!

Maica: Oh gosh, Zasha, I'm scared of it! You go! You're gutsier!

*Teams complete the task*

Rachel: Finally...
Gar: Make your way to... Mar-dye Grass World!
Rachel: Mardi Gras World!

Teams must now make their way to Mardi Gras World, a parade float warehouse as well as a tourist attraction so that the festivities never end. It is in this spontaneous location where teams will find their next clue.

Zasha: I cannot believe that 'gator almost bit off my entire arm! I'm not spending a million dollar prize on health and life insurance!

*Teams arrive at Mardi Gras World*

Gar: It's red again! We returned to the Jumbo place, but it looks like the party's started.
Rachel: *smacks Gar's head* No! It's Gumbo, we're not at the first Road Block site. This is another Road Block.
Gar: Gee, Rae, sorry for that, but you didn't have to hit me so hard!
Rachel: Ok. I'm sorry and we should kiss and make up.

Zasha: They're bickering again. Let's overtake them.
Maica: I'll do the Road Block this time.

Road Block! Who desires a celebration, period?

In this very final Road Block, one team member has to enter Mardi Gras World and search for marked parade floats. Selecting one, they will be given photos of that float. Their task is to identity all the differences between the photos and the float. Then, they must head to the gift shop and the prop shop to find the tools and items they need to fix the floats in time for show time. Once the float matches the photos, the performer will hand the next clue.

Gar: I want a celebration! I'm a part animal! Laterally!
Rachel: It's literally.
Gar: Literacy!
Rachel: Ok Gar now I think you're playing around.

*Teams begin Road Block task*

Cassidy: What in the world am I missing?

Gar: Check! Yes, I got the clue!

*Teams complete the Road Block*

Rachel: Whoa. You actually did that fast.
Gar: Who do you think I am?
Rachel: Someone who can't pronounce our next destination.
Gar: An-sdhsadehin Mission! We're going on a mission! Sweet!

Teams must now make their way to where the Annunciation Mission is. It is here where they will find their next clue.

Zasha: We can't lose them! Let's follow them!

*Teams make their way to Annunciation Mission*

Rachel: Wait a second... No wonder the name sounds familiar.
Gar: 'Cause it reminds you of the Teen Titans?
Rachel: No, they help out with recovering from Hurricane Katrina. Here's our clue!

The strike of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 was one of the deadliest hurricanes in American history, and has lead to many years of continuous recovery in New Orleans. Now, teams must help out these victims and volunteers. With the help of volunteers, teams must prepare boxes to be sent to the recovery site, and help with the painting and building. Once they have done their part, a volunteer will hand them their next clue after they donate all of their money.

Gar: Oh... No mission.
Rachel: We're still saving lives, Gar. It's practically the same thing, but for those without superpowers.

*Teams begin task*

Gar: Where do these boxes go?
Zasha: Let's give this house some artistic flair!
Lynn: I think I smashed the nail...

*Teams complete task*

Volunteer: As part of the task, you are instructed to also donate all of your money to Annunciation Mission so that we can further help the restore New Orleans.
Maica: Really?
Volunteer: Yes!
Zasha: But our taxi.
Volunteer: You are required to donate after paying your taxi fares.

Rachel: Let's just give them and overtake the girls.
Volunteer: Thank you so much!
Gar: We're going to Rock 'n' Bowl next! Hah! I can totally read it!
Rachel: Spell 'and'.
Gar: N!

Teams must make their way on foot to this live music venue on South Carrollton Avenue.

*Teams make their way to Rock 'n' Bowl*

Zasha: Memory challenge!
Maica: The ultimate! The epitome! The climax!

Teams must make their way on foot to this live music venue on South Carrollton Avenue.

After 11 legs, teams had experienced a symphony of tasks, locales and people. Now, in this final Memory Challenge, teams must recall the events that transpired throughout the racecourse. Teams must head out to the streets and search for one of eleven jazz bands or performers, each for a previous leg. A song about the leg will be sung.

Then, teams must return to Rock 'n' Bowl, take out all the tiles in their bags from Jean Lafitte, and place the tiles on the memory board in the order sung. Once they have done this correctly eleven times, the memory board will play music and reveal the teams' final clue.

Cassidy: Well, let's go!
Zasha: This is so exciting!

*Teams begin final task*

Gar: Let's listen here first.

Jazz Performer: In the premiere, there was superSTITIOOOON in this task that this team placed ninth in the leg and play with kids in this task da da da da da da da...

Rachel: Okay, so Leg 1 - Detour - Zoey & Oliver - Road Block! Let's go!

*Teams complete the task*

Rachel: We're done!
Gar: Music is playing! Let's dance! *grabs Rachel and twirls her*
Rachel: Wow, you're good... Uh, I mean. Ahem. Let's go. We're first.
Gar: We're engaged, Rae! You don't have to be so shy!
Rachel: Whatever. It's the Finish Line!

Teams need to make their way on foot to this marked area on the Mississippi River Trail. There, bicycles will be waiting for them. They must ride them all the way to the pier, where they will have to row on a boat to their final destination - The Finish Line.

This is Steamboat Natchez. This cruise boat on the Mississippi River allows the showcasing of almost all of New Orleans' wonders - the water, local food, jazz music, festivities, history and culture.

Right here is the Finish Line! The first team to step on the finish mat wins The Amazing Race!

Rachel: Let's go, Gar! Wow, we might actually win this!

*Teams make their way to the Pit Stop*

Gar: Here are the bicycles! Get on!

Cassidy: Hurry, Lynn! Keep paddling! Don't give up!

Zasha: Even if your arms are straining, don't refrain! We're almost there! I can see it!

12 Legs, 11 Countries & 29,000 Miles...

LOGISTICS & EXPLANATION:
Show content
HELLO! Thank you for reading my leg!

.For the task at Jean Lafitte, there will be someone watching the teams do the tasks, making sure they don't harm anything and nothing harms them. The wading in the swamp will be a relatively small area where it's tested to have no dangerous species. For the tree, if no trees are deemed to be able to be climbed on, there will be a makeshift tree in its place. For the alligator one, the bag will be only near its tail or something like that, not dangerously close to the alligators.
.The road going to Mardi Gras World is partially in construction I think, so teams might have to run the rest of the way. That could add drama/intensity!
.The image of the memory board above is not the completed version. Completed version will have three tiles each. Tiles will be of route markers (including Fast Forward, Speed Bump and Hazard (Hazard is obviously a decoy since leg 1 does not contain it)), previously eliminated teams, and country flags.
.Steamboat Natchez will be 'parked' as specified in the last image below.

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 06:19:51 PM »

DESIGNER 2 - GAMERFAN09
FINAL ROUTE WIKI

Link: http://gamerfantar.wikia.com/wiki/TAR:_Design_Challenge_V_Route

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 06:20:35 PM »

DESIGNER 2 - GAMERFAN09
FINAL LEG

Show content

NOTE: My finale is meant to be a two hour finale, hence the length.

This is Bogota, Colombia. One of the biggest cities in South America.

And right in the height of the city is Mount Monserrate. This is the point where teams will begin their 12th and final leg of a race around the world. 

Nicky & Kim, who were the first team to arrive, will depart at 3:30 AM

**All other teams will depart from 3:32 AM to 4:05 AM**

Take a funicular down Mount Monseratte, then fly to your last destination, New York City, New York!

Once there, travel by taxi to the largest maker of comics, where you'll find your next clue.

You have $231 dollars for this leg of the race!

Flights:
Show content

All teams will take this flight from Bogota to New York City, New York.

Teams, who figured out they had to go to Marvel Entertainment in New York must now read a Spider-Man comic book leading them to make their way on foot to their next destination, Carnegie Hall, one of the largest theaters in the heart of Broadway, also known as New York’s Theatre Capital. This is where teams will receive their next clue.

Who’s Gonna Save The World And Win The Amazing Race Along The Way?

In this Roadblock, one team member must take part in a Broadway musical, which is Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark! First, they must suit up as Spider-Man. Then, they must practice an elaborate Broadway stunt. When they are ready to perform, they must swing around the theatre suspended by wires to the sounds of a cheering audience. Finally, with them wearing web guns, they must “defeat” the Green Goblin by successfully landing a hit. Once they defeat the Green Goblin, and their performance is to the satisfaction of the musical director, they will receive their next clue.

Teams must now make their way on foot to the Ed Sullivan Theatre and find Ellen Degeneres, who will give them their next clue.

Teams must now take part in acclaimed talk show host Ellen Degeneres’s game: Know or Go! With one team member suspended on a high platform, alternating turns with the other team member if they fall, they must correctly answer five questions about their Race around the world. If the answer is not correct, or if other teams arrive, the team member will be plunged down ten feet under the stage and be forced to swap with the other team member, and battle out the other teams by answering five questions first. Once they correctly answer five questions in a row, they will receive their next clue, which will be told to them in secret backstage by Ellen Degeneres.

Teams must now figure out that what Ellen means by “Go to my place in Broadway, your next envelope thingy is there. Do walk, it’s healthy for the environment. Good Luck! I hope you win!”: They must figure out "my place" means Ellen’s Stardust Diner in Broadway. Making their way on foot, it is here where they will find their next clue.

Pastrami is one of New York’s highly acclaimed dishes, and in this task, teams must serve pastrami with a twist. Working the old fashioned American Diner way, they must wear roller-skates and wheeling customer orders around the restaurant, correctly serve fifty dishes of pastrami, replacing every dish they break. Once teams finish their orders, they will receive their next clue.

Teams must now make their way to the FedEx Office Print and Ship Center in Broadway to find their next clue, which is in a marked bag with tools.

Teams must now successfully open a large marked storage container, using the provided tools. Once opened, they will discover a container filled with various stuffed animals, and their next clue.

Animal History! Teams must now find 11 stuffed animals of animals they encountered on the Race and set them up on a small podium in order. While teams may first be confused, all teams will have one animal set into place: The Chicken from the Detour in Colombia. Once teams correctly arrange the 11 animals, they will receive their next clue, which are two bronze monkey statues. While there are different possible combinations, only one will be verified correct.

Teams must then figure out that the two bronze monkeys are replicas of the same exact monkeys on the Delacorte Clock in Central Park. It is here where they will find their next clue.

The Delacorte Clock is one of the prime clocks in New York City, greeting visitors at the Central Park Zoo with it’s music. Now, teams, listening to a short excerpt of music (“Jingle Bells”) and following a math formula along with a list of songs being played on the clock, teams must figure out the time that the Delacorte Clock will play Jingle Bells. Once teams figure out the correct time: (4:30 PM. The Delacorte Clock changes song every 30 minutes.), they will receive their next clue.

Teams must now make their way to the Rockefeller Center Skating Rink to receive their next clue.

Teams must now take part in a favorite New York Winter past-time, Ice Skating! Both team members must learn how to skate on the ice and perform six basic jumps in figure skating. Once they successfully complete the mixture of ice skating and figure skating, they will receive their next clue.

Teams must now make their way on foot to the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, the biggest Christmas Tree in New York. Under the tree contains a christmas present, which contains their next clue.

Teams must now make their way to the New York Botanical Center in the Bronx, also known as the home of the acclaimed Christmas Train Show in New York! It is here where teams will receive their next clue.

Who's going to end this Race in a Trainwreck? NOTE: If you did the first Roadblock, your partner must do this one.

In this final Roadblock, one team member must recreate their entire route around the world. In a pit, with locations of each leg’s Pit Stop being placed as model replicas, teams must successfully route each country and task of their journey by laying down train tracks marked Roadblock and Detour for each country, and bridging gaps with a train piece with the flag of the country they were in as well as a Pit Stop mat in front of the replica. If teams had won a Fast Forward, their country would automatically have the pieces in place. If teams were affected by a Hazard or Speed Bump, or encountered a Yield or U-Turn, they would have to place a miniature Speed Bump or Hazard sign next to the country piece. Once their train track is verified correct, and their model train can successfully go around their route without crashing, they will receive their final clue.

This is it! Make your way to the Finish Line: Yankee Stadium! The most expensive stadium in the world! The first team to check in here will win the One Million Dollars and The Amazing Race! Go Go Go!

Notes:
Show content
Hello judges, RFF members and guests, as well as WRP. (Hopefully you lurk and read designs :P)

Here are some notes I have for my finale.

1. I chose New York City because first of all, I totally love the city, and I think it should be used more in TAR after I felt that the finales in this city have been less than stellar, so I chose it as my dream finale. My theme for this finale is: “The Best Of New York This Christmas”. And I purposely chose well known items and places in New York on Christmas, such as Broadway, Pastramis, Ice Skating, and others. I also set it in Christmas, as I felt it is fitting for when we end our game :D

2. For the first Roadblock, you can find the stunt in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajg78Xez-OU at the 0:36 mark. I basically tweaked the stunt to allow for the villain to swing i.e fly as well.

3. Marvel Entertainment actually started in New York, hence why I made a comic book task and the Broadway task is a Marvel Property.

4. I purposely chose Ellen Degeneres to have a task because her restaurant is the only one in the vicinity of New York that has roller skating waiters and waitresses, which I will need for the Pastrami task. I also added Know or Go for extra pizazz because I love Ellen too and teams playing Know Or Go would be fun. You can find a game of Know or Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV_Sf0Y54qE

5. These are instructions on how to open a cargo container: http://www.ehow.com/how_7551929_open-cargo-container.html

6. The answers to the animal tasks along with the red herrings for some legs:

Leg 1 - Bull (The Starting Line Task)
Leg 2 - Elephant (The Active Route Info in Laos)
Leg 3 - Parrot (The Singing Parrots Task)
Leg 4 - Oryx (The Active Route Info at the Zoo which involved searching for a well and feeding this animal)
Leg 5 - Camel (Final Part of the Mummy Active Route Info)
Leg 6 - Bull (Bull-Racing Roadblock)
Leg 7 - Snail (Active Route Info: Snail Racing)
Leg 8 - Horse (Teams Took Horses For The Entirety of The Leg)
Leg 9 - Cows (Active Route Info of Bringing Cows and Cheese Up the Mountain)
Leg 10 - Dogs (Teams took dogs to the Pit Stop)
Leg 11 - Chicken (The Chicken Side of the Detour) (PROVIDED AS AN EXAMPLE)
Leg 12 - Spider (Spider-Man task)

RED HERRINGS:

Leg 1: Horse (The Horse Will Be The Answer For Vatican City. Not Korea.)
Leg 3: Pig (The Parrot is the correct answer.)
Leg 5: Fish (This Animal is a Red Herring)
Leg 8: Fish (This Animal is a Red Herring)

7.I made the Chicken provided as an example because I felt that if I left it all blank, teams who did not perform that Detour in Colombia would be at a stark disadvantage, and it could help teams not get confused at this task.

8.For the Delacorte Clock task, I felt like I had to add it in because I think finales should have a clever balance of physical and mental tasks. We have three mental tasks and three fairly physical tasks, so the Delacorte Clock math task just adds to that.

9.Answers for the Final Roadblock! Note: RB means Roadblock, DT means Detour, W-Turn/Yield means just that, and SB/Haz means Speed Bump or Hazard, and PS means Pit Stop. :lol:

Leg 1: South Korea DT-RB-PS Miscellaneous Speed Bump
Leg 2: Laos RB-PS Miscellaneous Hazard
Leg 3: Philippines DT-RB-PS  Miscellaneous Hazard
Leg 4: Qatar RB-DT-PS Miscellaneous Hazard and Yield
Leg 5: Egypt RB-DT-PS
Leg 6: Seychelles DT-RB-PS Miscellaneous Speed Bump & Fast Forward
Leg 7: Italy RB-DT-PS
Leg 8: Vatican City DT-RB-PS MiscellaneousSpeed Bump, Fast Forward, & U-Turn
Leg 9: Switzerland DT-RB-PS MiscellaneousFast Forward & U-Turn
Leg 10: Barbados RB-DT-PS
Leg 11: Colombia RB-DT-PS
Leg 12: USA RB-RB-PS

10. While it might be unfair for teams who have taken a Fast Forward to have pieces in place, let’s say for argument’s sake that the final 3 all took a Fast Forward at one point.

11. Here is a video detailing the figure skating jumps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbfRRXHqLm8

12. I chose the train track as my final Roadblock because it basically tells teams to recreate their whole route without being over extravagant.

13. I made teams walk to all the locations starting from departing Marvel. This is because all of the first four places are so close together, so intense footraces could be made going to these places. The second half of the leg has taxis though.

Map of the Final Leg locations:

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »

Padma: Now that both our designer's final piece of work has been displayed, it's now time to get down to business on how this Final Round will be judged.

Each judge which has previously judged a round (those being Airlines, racer, Victoria Grayson, Paldog, Alenaveda, Kamineko, calphin, ovalorange, Jimmer and myself) will give 1 point per part of the Final Design - that means, I could give 1 point to realshowfan for a better route, but I could give another point to gamerfan09 if I believe he has a better final leg.

In addition, we will have a poll for RFF to add an 11th point into the mix for each category. The winner of Design Challenge V will be the person who has the highest number of points combined.

Any clarification on the judging can be handled in this thread.

Get ready, the judging begins now! :tup:

Show content
As it is Christmas/New Years, I'll set an initial deadline of 5th January to get all scores in :)

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
Re: THE AMAZING RACE DESIGN CHALLENGE V FINALE!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 06:31:45 PM »
Anyone may post now! :) Good luck Final 2! <3

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ROCKET POWER!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2013, 06:45:26 PM »
I like RSF's route, since it starts in my home state of New Jersey. However, I like gamerfan's finale better since the final clue's a bit of a brain teaser.
"When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home....."

-Theme song from 'Full House' (1987-1995)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 07:03:23 PM »
Both should be proud! Great routes and final legs! Only disappointment is no Oceania :(
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline WinTar

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Still Joey & Meghan! <3
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 07:07:01 PM »
Good job, guys on making it to the finale! You deserved it.

Love both of your routes and final legs, but one's route and final leg IMO was a bit better than the other and that's who I voted for in the poll. ;)
I'm a mystery you will never find out about.

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 09:11:04 PM »
Stupid me forgot to say that judges should PM me who they want to allocate their point to :P

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 09:15:53 PM »
  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:
TARCW: Beast Boy 1 & Raven 1 (Leg 2*13G29S5C*Avatar: The Last Airbender*1st!)
TARJ: Heidi 5 & Vincent 3 (Leg8*2,604PHP+$1*Davao,Philippines*2nd!)

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2013, 10:59:59 AM »
Took my vote from gamerfan away when I saw the bit about dismal ratings for all stars next year, and how the cowturds rigged it etc. Rack off, just because you're fave teams clearly didnt get chosen
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 11:09:09 AM »
Took my vote from gamerfan away when I saw the bit about dismal ratings for all stars next year, and how the cowturds rigged it etc. Rack off, just because you're fave teams clearly didnt get chosen

Jordan, you do know it's something called satire right? :lol:
I fall back down

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »

He is pretty much correct about the "cowturds" they were boring, lame and don't deserve a third chance.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:35:39 AM by Leafsfan »
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Online Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chinsanity
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 07:07:51 PM »
Um it's a common opinion that people dislike the Cowturds extremely and they're allowed to express it in free speech so I think you're the one that should rack off because people don't agree with you on it. dwi.
Lee Lin Chin - National Treasure

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 07:09:21 PM »
Guys, if the Press Release offends you, I am sorry. I just wrote the fake press release as a joke. I really hope you all understand.
I fall back down

TARP_Lover

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 07:28:54 PM »
Good job to RSF and gamerfan09 on making it to the finale  :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :cmas9

I voted for who I think deserves to win. Good luck to both of you! Any of you winning would be the best thing ever <3  :cmas9

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 07:30:05 PM »
ugh game final is better but i like realshowfan race couser the only thing i will say i dont like new jesery to asia

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »
Guys, if the Press Release offends you, I am sorry. I just wrote the fake press release as a joke. I really hope you all understand.
Best press release ever <3 :cmaslol

Anyway, congratulations to gamerfan and realshowfan for making it to Final 2 <3

The only disappointment from their route is no Indonesia  :cmas4 lol. just kidding

TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 07:49:58 PM »
Not meaning to be overly rude but if you mark Gamer down for his press release because he knocked the Cowboys then I'm sorry you need to realize we are supposed to be voting on their routes and final legs not their press releases.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline WinTar

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Still Joey & Meghan! <3
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 12:28:14 AM »
Excited to find out the winner! ;)

In the meantime, who from this season will host the next DC? :lol:
I'm a mystery you will never find out about.

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2013, 01:53:38 AM »
My comment come across as rude so I must explain. I will not lie, I am a big fan of the cowboys, but the fact they are returning again, I'll admit, does seem strange, especially when basically the rest of the cast is from s19 to s23. I do get annoyed at them being called cowturds tho, it seems a little but rude. I like both routes and final leg challenges to be completely honest
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Custom Search