Survivor: Cagayan > Survivor Spoilers

S27 Ep 14 "It's My Night"

<< < (2/43) > >>

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Kandace on December 12, 2013, 02:59:30 AM ---Nice to know there will be 21 people on stage for the reunion.

--- End quote ---
I doubt that Colton will be on stage.

racer:

--- Quote from: Marionete on December 12, 2013, 12:56:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kandace on December 12, 2013, 02:59:30 AM ---Nice to know there will be 21 people on stage for the reunion.

--- End quote ---
WHAT?!
Light me up on this.

--- End quote ---

20 castaways + Jeff assumably, like we usually have except for last season where they decided to exclude the pre-jurors for some reason...

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 12, 2013, 06:29:39 PM ---

--- End quote ---
I doubt that Colton will be on stage.

--- End quote ---

Why not? People have quit and been up there before, like NaOnka and Purple Kelly on Nicaragua. I actually think Colton will be getting quite a lot of the screentime during the finale... :cmas11

theamazingracer21:
Ok.

Another question: are they doing "America's Favourite Survivor" (or whatever it's called)?

racer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 13, 2013, 05:13:56 AM ---Ok.

Another question: are they doing "America's Favourite Survivor" (or whatever it's called)?

--- End quote ---

The Sprint Player of the Season? That's a good question actually - I remember seeing "vote for who played the best game this week" on the live streams in past seasons but I haven't seen that this time. Might be unrelated, I don't really know. :lol:

DrRox:
CBS doesn't have a double header football game, but they do have two late games. They start at 4:05 pm east4ern time. If they run long, then some viewers will be delayed. You can see if you might be delayed at  www.506sports.com  and look for the CBS map.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version