I have a LOT to say...CASTING:
• Get REAL casting directors (not from the Real Housewives of Faketopia or MTV) since the pretty, blond girls factor and NJ table flipping does absolutely nothing to boost viewership. It may work on CBS comedies, but not for high-staked competitions like TAR, Survivor, or Big Brother.
• STOP BRINGING IN PRO ATHLETES/ATHLETE RELATIVES!
I liked the race better with everyday people who work hard and have a natural bond together. Natural bond + everyday life = relatable, interesting personalities
• No more twin teams, please.ROUTE PLANNING:
• Please find new countries to visit. It doesn't matter if you go to one or five new countries. I just want to see more cultures the world has to offer than the been there, done that of China, Indonesia, Italy, and France. And please don't make an excuse for, "but we visit new locations," if you can't even go to at least one brand new country.
• The tasks need to be harder and less straightforward. Remember the tasks in TAR21 in Turkey? A task being done for you versus a task that requires heavy head balancing, the Speed Bump was eating ice cream, and the tea Roadblock put a snooze button on top. That was awful. What I want is the TAR7 & 10 style routes back.
• Add a sense of "clue" to the clues like:EXAMPLE: "Travel to the city with the tallest building in the world and then take a taxi there!" (Dubai - Burj Khalifa)
• Bring back that lightbox stand at the Pit Stop that displayed the city and country teams raced in.
(Why in the world did they get rid of it?)EDITING/PRODUCTION/MUSIC
• Give everyone a fair edit with the similar estimated amount of airtime.
• Don't show teams standing on the Pit Stop until they have finished all their provided tasks and received the clue to travel to the Pit Stop. It's so annoying when they haven't even started let alone finished the task and then they magically arrive at the Pit Stop happy as a clam. Do empanadas and shmozzle ring a bell?
• Let me critique the soundtrack played now. I loved the dramatically adventurous music that played during the TAR10-TAR17 era. It gave me a sense of adventure, excitement, and hustle that encouraged me to watch and root for every team, no matter how annoying they were. Now, the localized music and "calming" tunes makes TAR feel like a travel blog video parodying TAR. It doesn't make me want to jump up and down or give me a sense of tense moments. It doesn't offer much personality to work with.