Author Topic: RFF Game Dicussion EP5  (Read 3871 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
RFF Game Dicussion EP5
« on: July 30, 2004, 10:09:01 PM »
Reality planet game

(my guesses for now) I beleive its a non-elimination week  :\/

The Amazing Race 5 Weekly Challenge
Round: 5
Will any of the racers ride in any type of boat this week?       (Weight: 40)
 Yes
 No

When the first team arrives at the pit stop. will it be dark or light outside?       (Weight: 50)
Dark
 Light (including dawn or dusk)

Will any racer comment on poverty that they see?       (Weight: 30)
 Yes
No

Will the team that finishes the detour first also finish the leg first?       (Weight: 50)
Yes
 No

How many women will complete the roadblock?       (Weight: 80)
 0, 1, or 2

Through which of the following cities' airports will four or more teams pass this week?       (Weight: 75)
 Frankfurt
 Istanbul
 London
 Moscow
 Paris
 None of these

Name a team that finishes the leg in the top three.       (Weight: 60)
 Brandon/Nicole
 Charla/Mirna
 Colin/Christie
 Chip/Kim
 Kami/Karli
 Linda/Karen
 Marshall/Lance

Which team will be eliminated?       (Weight: 115)
 Brandon/Nicole
 Charla/Mirna
 Colin/Christie
 Chip/Kim
 Kami/Karli
 Linda/Karen
 Marshall/Lance
No one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Clues From Blows ~
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/739.shtml

"Red Herrings, Episode 5"
From the CBS.com website.
Next on The Amazing Race
Tuesday, August 3 10PM ET/PT

1. At the mercy of a foreign cab driver, Linda & Karen have trouble communicating where they need to go and miss a very critical flight. Can they catch up?

2. Stuck with a pack of Teams waiting for a flight, cousins Charla & Mirna make a stealthy move away in the middle of the night.

3. Trying to complete a task, one Team is hopelessly lost amongst the great pyramids on the Giza Plateau when they run into a rival Team. Will the rival Team bury the hatchet and help the lost duo, or leave them behind to lose?

4. Teams are forced to face their fears of dark, cramped spaces as they must descend the ancient shaft to a watery tomb.

1.So Linda and Karen miss the flight. a 'very critical' flight is really not the kind of flight you want to miss. They are now the favorite to lose (although I'm beginning to suspect it's gonna be non-elim)

2.I would be willing to speculate that Charla and Mirna get a lead in their 'stealthy getaway', because they get so much focus on the video preview in the Tunneling Roadblock and usually the focus of the previews of an event is on the first teams to arrive at the challenge (colin+christie at the caviar, c+m at hockey). Or maybe it's just amazing that the Dwarf is tunneling like a Dwarf!

3. hmm.. 'bury the hatchet'.. what teams really hate each other... Chips + Twins, Doughboys and Charla + Mirna...

4. Tomb raiding from the preview.

So it doesn't look good for bowling moms... and it looks to be another auspicious week for Charla and Mirna. Let's see what the web preview says once CBS gets its act together

Gingerman28 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"
 07-30-04, 03:29 PM (EST)

3. "RE: ep. 5 webcaps"
In the promo telecast on BB last night you can pick up a lot of interesting things not shown otherwise. And you have to freeze frame the last few seconds and advance frame by frame since each scene is only one frame. Here you see the following: Twins reading a map. Charla mounting a horse (daytime) and leading a camel train (nighttime). Chip with a log. Charla and Mirna going over next clue after coming out of the tomb (Charla still has her rig on). Car driving on right (ST. Pete) Bowling moms running up to empty ticket counter (did they miss their flight) Note that they show up running on desert with one falling down with injured knee (so they do make it) So it looks like there are at least four tasks to complete:
Map and Puzzle Solving (Day and Night scenes)

Exploring Tomb Shaft and Watery Tomb (Roadblock?) (Day only scenes)

Moving a large stone by rolling over logs (Night only scenes)

Mounting a horse and leading a camel train across desert.(Day and Night Scenes)

So it maybe that one task is a Fast Forward. Or do we have a task that everyone must do, then a detour with two tasks, and then the Roadblock down the tomb.

And the Yield is there by the Roadblock. Seems like that might be a good time to use it if you wanted to put someone way back.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: RFF Game Dicussion EP5
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 02:40:07 PM »
Round 5 
thIs weeK the weLcome meSsaGe mouRns. after A week of stalkiNg phIl's leatHer pantS, it wAs discOverEd tHat thosE panTs tRulY loVe Phil. the photogRaphs are jUSt toO heartbreAkinG to thiNk aBout. Why coulDn't the welcoMe mesSAge have been in thaT hot tUB lookiNg into thaT dreaMY unDoNE ziPper? the emotioNal devaStatIon of this evENt is too muCh for oNe messaGe to baRe.

hopEFully, no one wiLl disCoveR my hiDden paiN.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RealityFanForum (Public) 

Number of Members 8
Average Total Score 1770
League Rank 10
Average Round Score 214
League Round Rank 18
Cumulative Scores

Member Score Rank
puddin 2013 1 <<<<<<<< Heck Yeah!!  ^:)^
jmarsh98 1959 2
weecama 1853 3
dieevilpecker 1821 4
x_kicks 1817 5
TexanSurvivor 1752 6
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 1492 7
Mamaschatzi 1458 8
Round 4 Scores

Member Score Rank
puddin 392 1
dieevilpecker 365 2
jmarsh98 239 3
x_kicks 212 4
weecama 201 5
TexanSurvivor 152 6
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 111 7
Mamaschatzi 46 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Questions for week 5
Question My Answer
Who is eliminated? (88 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one Secret Bonus Answer 
Who uses the fast forward? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one Secret Bonus Answer 
Who uses the yield? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one Secret Bonus Answer 
Who is the yield used on? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one Secret Bonus Answer 
Which team finishes first? (45 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one Secret Bonus Answer 
Will there be any heated words exchanged at the airport? (23 Minutes of Fame)  No Secret Bonus Answer Yes 
How many teams will expresses negative feelings about Mirna? (28 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Secret Bonus Answer 
Who will be the first team screwed over by Brandon and Nicole? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance No one Secret Bonus Answer They screw themselves 
Will Brandon do the Road Block task?  (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, God won't let him Secret Bonus Answer Yes 
Will Nicole do the Road Block task? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, Colin won't let her Secret Bonus Answer Yes 
Will Mirna do the Road Block task? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, Charla is a her task bitch Secret Bonus Answer Yes 
What team is NOT injured DURING this episode?  (46 Minutes of Fame)  Brandon/Nicole Charla/Mirna Chip/Kim Colin/Christie Everyone is injured Kami/Karli Linda/Karen Marshall/Lance Secret Bonus Answer 
How many correct answers will be 'Secret Bonus Answer' this week? (50 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 10 11 12 13 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Secret Bonus Answer 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 02:54:49 PM »
alright I finnaly changed L/M For the bowling moms.....too many weeks of negative points...figured what is another 35, right? |:(

Who is eliminated? (88 Minutes of Fame) No one
Who uses the fast forward? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Colin/Christie    
Who uses the yield? (30 Minutes of Fame) Secret Bonus Answer 
Who is the yield used on? (30 Minutes of Fame)   Secret Bonus Answer 
Which team finishes first? (45 Minutes of Fame)   Charla/Mirna
Will there be any heated words exchanged at the airport? (23 Minutes of Fame)  Yes  
How many teams will expresses negative feelings about Mirna? (28 Minutes of Fame) 2
Who will be the first team screwed over by Brandon and Nicole? (30 Minutes of Fame)  They screw themselves 
Will Brandon do the Road Block task?  (25 Minutes of Fame) No, God won't let him
Will Nicole do the Road Block task? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, Colin won't let her
Will Mirna do the Road Block task? (25 Minutes of Fame)  No, Charla is a her task nag
What team is NOT injured DURING this episode?  (46 Minutes of Fame)   Kami/Karli
How many correct answers will be 'Secret Bonus Answer' this week? (50 Minutes of Fame)   2

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 06:22:36 PM »
Good Luck everyone...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 08:10:53 PM »
Good Luck everyone...

Thanks t!  Hey, are you playing the TAR games??

Here are my answers for RTvP.  I have NO idea what cities/airports four or more teams pass thru. Just guessing Istanbul.  :\/

Round: 5
Single-answer questions:
Question 1: Will any of the racers ride in any type of boat this week?
Your answer: No
Question 2: When the first team arrives at the pit stop. will it be dark or light outside?
Your answer: Dark
Question 3: Will any racer comment on poverty that they see?
Your answer: Yes
Question 4: Will the team that finishes the detour first also finish the leg first?
Your answer: Yes
Question 5: How many women will complete the roadblock?
Your answer: 6
Multiple-answer questions:
Question 1: Through which of the following cities\' airports will four or more teams pass this week?
Your answer: Istanbul
Question 2: Name a team that finishes the leg in the top three.
Your answer: Charla/Mirna
Question 3: Which team will be eliminated?
Your answer: No one

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2004, 10:09:30 AM »
Alrighty Texan WTG **:)**  And I must give PapaBear a big  :)() Great scores ..  All and All we did a great job team ! Cheers  *()*

RealityFanForum

TexanSurvivor 1000

PapaBear 830

weecama 810

RupertBdman 760

brownguy 690

Spooky2 675

Miranda 175

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2004, 10:27:53 AM »
I wonder what my score would be if I didn't miss a week.

Yes, after a few weeks of doing pretty poor, I finally cashed in with some points - mostly lucky I guess.  I figured that this week had to be a non-elimination week so that helped (of course I thought that last week too).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2004, 09:01:34 PM »
  **:)**  **:)**  **:)**  **:)** Share PapaBear .. O:) Please ???