Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 315616 times)

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1625 on: March 06, 2014, 11:42:46 PM »
I was totally agree that the Guangzhou Tower's bubbles must be featured somewhere in the final leg; but I think it won't be all about bubbles. It could be some random things like the 12th season, maybe. Like, you'll not get any bubbles in Rome, I think  ???

Online Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly TAR456
« Reply #1626 on: March 08, 2014, 06:26:07 PM »
Think, who will be fan favorites of this season???  :conf:  :luvya:  :hrt:  :hearts:  :funny:
Life is beautiful.

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #1627 on: March 08, 2014, 09:53:50 PM »
Think, who will be fan favorites of this season???  :conf:  :luvya:  :hrt:  :hearts:  :funny:

Brenchel maybe.
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Online Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly TAR456
« Reply #1628 on: March 08, 2014, 10:34:00 PM »

Brenchel maybe.

Jessica & John, or Caroline & Jennifer maybe.
Life is beautiful.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1629 on: March 09, 2014, 06:00:42 AM »
What do you mean? Like, RFF's favourites?
Because generally teams like country singers, Brenchel or JJ have very limited fanbase and they're all getting A LOT of hate, so... my guess is Jet & Cord?..

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #1630 on: March 09, 2014, 12:28:27 PM »
I don't know where to post this... It's about a possible TAR Final Challenge.

We are having different warriors as PitStop greeters. Maybe something to do with them for a task back in the US?

Helmets, weapons, armory... something possible in there?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1631 on: March 09, 2014, 04:00:10 PM »
In Vegas, anything is possible. :funny:
"I can't speak for production, but I really like that people see us when we're traveling around the world. If you're a fan of the show, ... you're going to be more excited because you want to see what happens."Phil Keoghan

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1632 on: March 09, 2014, 05:45:15 PM »
In Vegas, anything is possible. :funny:
I agree, Las Vegas is quite a broad city ranging from the infamous Strip to vast, barren desert. None of us at RFF are 100.1% sure where any teams went during the filming as the only speculation we have is Brendon & Rachel posing in a picture with a BB fan of theirs. They may have flown by helicopter to an abandoned mining town for all we know. :lol:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1633 on: March 09, 2014, 05:58:40 PM »
They drove/were driven wherever....
"I can't speak for production, but I really like that people see us when we're traveling around the world. If you're a fan of the show, ... you're going to be more excited because you want to see what happens."Phil Keoghan

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1634 on: March 09, 2014, 05:59:38 PM »
I don't know where to post this... It's about a possible TAR Final Challenge.

We are having different warriors as PitStop greeters. Maybe something to do with them for a task back in the US?

Helmets, weapons, armory... something possible in there?
The greeters' helmets and armor in both Guangzhou Legs are the same. I'm not sure if we will even see a memory/geography task this season. That's just my thoughts.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #1635 on: March 09, 2014, 06:00:02 PM »
What do you mean? Like, RFF's favourites?
Because generally teams like country singers, Brenchel or JJ have very limited fanbase and they're all getting A LOT of hate, so... my guess is Jet & Cord?..

Dave & Connor probably or Team Youtube.
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1636 on: March 10, 2014, 07:15:33 AM »
Do you think we'll see multiple back-to-back NELs?

1. We know from Neobie Margie & Luke survive this leg, meaning this leg is a non-elimination
2. Caroline & Jen are NEL in Italy.
3. We know Leg 10 has five teams.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1637 on: March 10, 2014, 07:42:58 AM »
So if Dave and Connor win the race, they are the first Parents/Child team to win and the first team winning leg 3 then win the race (in U.S version, of course).

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1638 on: March 10, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »

1. We know from Neobie Margie & Luke survive this leg, meaning this leg is a non-elimination

I don't think that's quite right. We know that leg 4 is a NEL and that in Leg 5 Margie and Luke are eliminated. Then in Leg 6 the country girls are saved by a NEL since they have to do a speedbump in Italy.
'Αστα να πάνε...
5,160,320VND 2-2

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1639 on: March 10, 2014, 10:16:08 PM »

I don't think that's quite right. We know that leg 4 is a NEL and that in Leg 5 Margie and Luke are eliminated. Then in Leg 6 the country girls are saved by a NEL since they have to do a speedbump in Italy.

I think that's correct, not sure though.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1640 on: March 13, 2014, 06:19:15 AM »

Maybe I worded it wrongly, but what I meant we have multiple NELs like for example Leg 4 is an NEL, Leg 5 Margie & Luke goes, Leg 6 is an EL... Leg 8?

Sorry I'm autistic like Zev and I suck at wording things.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1641 on: March 13, 2014, 06:39:08 AM »

Maybe I worded it wrongly, but what I meant we have multiple NELs like for example Leg 4 is an NEL, Leg 5 Margie & Luke goes, Leg 6 is an EL... Leg 8?

Sorry I'm autistic like Zev and I suck at wording things.

Now I understand number 1. :tup:
For number two, maybe we can say CaroJen got NEL'd on the leg before Italy, or we can also say they have a speedbump on Italy.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91
« Reply #1642 on: March 15, 2014, 07:53:56 AM »
Random question, but out of curiosity, does anyone know what the cancelled Legs were this season? I've heard there was quite a few replacement Legs, but was it ever revealed what those original countries were supposed to be?
Wishlist for Next Returnee Season:
Kym & Alli - Misti & Jim - Mike & Rochelle - Hayley & Blair - Ernest & Jin - Cindy & Rick - Tiffany & Krista
 - Scott & Blair - Mike & Liz

.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1643 on: March 15, 2014, 09:25:04 AM »
Random question, but out of curiosity, does anyone know what the cancelled Legs were this season? I've heard there was quite a few replacement Legs, but was it ever revealed what those original countries were supposed to be?

Supposedly the Malaysian legs were a replacement for legs in the Philippines which had a very strong typhoon damage much of Manila and other areas shortly before the race started. However, nobody really knows for sure.

Beyond that, we don't even know where some of the legs were, let alone whether they were replacement legs. That's my impression, but I've been wrong before a few times.

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1644 on: March 15, 2014, 09:37:55 AM »

Supposedly the Malaysian legs were a replacement for legs in the Philippines which had a very strong typhoon damage much of Manila and other areas shortly before the race started. However, nobody really knows for sure.

Beyond that, we don't even know where some of the legs were, let alone whether they were replacement legs. That's my impression, but I've been wrong before a few times.

And there was a leg in Melbourne which was cut as well.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91
« Reply #1645 on: March 15, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »

Yea, I remember hearing something about Melbourne. I love Australia, and wish they'd go there more often. Wonder why it was cut?  :'(
If I'm right, UB was the last time they went to Oz, wasn't it?
Wishlist for Next Returnee Season:
Kym & Alli - Misti & Jim - Mike & Rochelle - Hayley & Blair - Ernest & Jin - Cindy & Rick - Tiffany & Krista
 - Scott & Blair - Mike & Liz

.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1646 on: March 15, 2014, 04:10:11 PM »

STRONGLY suspected...but could not be confirmed. But I think it was real...

Malaysia both legs almost certainly. There was an extra funny delay after China leg 2....Also suspicious. Was China meant to be 2 legs ? Unknown.

So China>China>Malaysia> Malaysia  could have been meant to be China>Philippines>Philippines>Melbourne.

We may never know for sure, sadly. I love that TAR was able to take a disaster and reschedule on such short notice, that is experience and a dedicated team at work. Major kudos for pulling it off.

BUT...I will prob always grieve for what could have been, this season would have been better. Heh, I am still grieving for the lost Tanzania leg in Season 11!!

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1647 on: March 15, 2014, 04:24:52 PM »
Same greeter in both legs could have meant not enough time to find someone else.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1648 on: March 15, 2014, 04:37:19 PM »
TAR 13 Gardener greeter beats same greeter in 2 legs. :(
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1649 on: March 16, 2014, 09:25:28 AM »
Why does everyone say that leg 1 and leg 2 had the same greeter? I see two different guys with different outfits.