Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 203333 times)

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1425 on: December 16, 2013, 06:05:11 PM »
removed for language and rudeness.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 06:14:36 PM by georgiapeach »
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #1426 on: December 16, 2013, 06:06:31 PM »
I'm sort of new to this Miss Cleo person, how often is she correct?
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1427 on: December 16, 2013, 06:15:06 PM »
sometimes sometimes not I rather think peach is more reliable than miss Cleo by a lot there's my opinion everyone's is different so there ya go

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1428 on: December 16, 2013, 07:49:06 PM »
sometimes sometimes not I rather think peach is more reliable than miss Cleo by a lot there's my opinion everyone's is different so there ya go
Exactly!  :cmaslol 

I usually never read the spoilers, this is really my first season to be spoiled. I'm not so sure I didn't like it better when I lived in ignorance until the show aired.  :cmas19
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1429 on: December 16, 2013, 10:46:53 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, but RFF is a TEAM, not just one person. :tup:

It is thanks to the efforts of ALL the RFF'ers who spend time helping to watch for tweets, search for blogs, monitor FB, and search for photos that we are able to do what we do. That is why speculation IS so important....we all build on the efforts of each other. You never know when one small piece of info can be the whole lightbulb moment that solves a puzzle!!

:ghug:
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #1430 on: December 17, 2013, 03:20:50 AM »
Exactly!  :cmaslol 

I usually never read the spoilers, this is really my first season to be spoiled. I'm not so sure I didn't like it better when I lived in ignorance until the show aired.  :cmas19

Same as me, kicking myself for spoiling an all stars season :(
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #1431 on: December 17, 2013, 04:31:20 AM »
But Brenchel was spotted IN SPAIN IN THE FINAL FIVE.

Also, during the Italy live RB sightings, all teams but Brenchel and Margie & Luke were seen, and since Brenchel's in the F5, this means Margie & Luke are 8th. Just saying.

How do you KNOW Seville is final 5? How do you know ALL teams were seen...how do you know how many were actually starting in Rome?? How do you know Brenchel remains in the Final 5...were they seen later?  There is SO much we are unsure of...and that's where the fun is.

Everything in Blue is speculation. Spec's do not necessarily make a Red fact. Could be, could not be. We need more evidence.

Alenaveda's news story confirmed Final Five in Spain.
"Are we out of the woods yet?"-Taylor Swift <3

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1432 on: December 17, 2013, 07:32:39 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, but RFF is a TEAM, not just one person. :tup:

It is thanks to the efforts of ALL the RFF'ers who spend time helping to watch for tweets, search for blogs, monitor FB, and search for photos that we are able to do what we do. That is why speculation IS so important....we all build on the efforts of each other. You never know when one small piece of info can be the whole lightbulb moment that solves a puzzle!!

:ghug:
what if you don't have twitter or face book

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1433 on: December 17, 2013, 08:09:52 AM »

You can search for places like flickr for photographs from vacationers or search for blogs with comments about the race or racers. You aren't limited to Facebook or Twitter.  :reindeer

(I can say this but have never had any luck DOING it.)  :cmaslol
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1434 on: December 17, 2013, 12:52:38 PM »
As far as TAR is concerned there have been occasions where a local newspaper or broadcaster has aired or published something at the time of filming, usually in a local language, and searching using English words would not bring it up in the search results.

In fact one of the earliest if not the earliest filming spoiler was a Dutch newspaper reporting on TAR 4 filming a detour task involving cheese wheels in a public location near Amsterdam, with photographs. We didn't become aware of it at the time only because the article was written in Dutch, although it was discovered when the episode preview aired in the US.

It's the sort of thing that makes you wish for highly intelligent searchbots. :)
-- theschnauzers

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1435 on: December 17, 2013, 03:48:17 PM »

You can search for places like flickr for photographs from vacationers or search for blogs with comments about the race or racers. You aren't limited to Facebook or Twitter.  :reindeer

(I can say this but have never had any luck DOING it.)  :cmaslol
nope nothing on flickr

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1436 on: December 17, 2013, 04:02:33 PM »
But Brenchel was spotted IN SPAIN IN THE FINAL FIVE.

Also, during the Italy live RB sightings, all teams but Brenchel and Margie & Luke were seen, and since Brenchel's in the F5, this means Margie & Luke are 8th. Just saying.

How do you KNOW Seville is final 5? How do you know ALL teams were seen...how do you know how many were actually starting in Rome?? How do you know Brenchel remains in the Final 5...were they seen later?  There is SO much we are unsure of...and that's where the fun is.

Everything in Blue is speculation. Spec's do not necessarily make a Red fact. Could be, could not be. We need more evidence.
ok that makes more sense :cmas27. Thx btw are there any ideas on the 2 missing legs I think that it will go Germany-morocco- Spain / Italy-morocco-Spain / Tunisia-morocco-Spain what does every one else think?  Ok now I think it's safe to say that rff is one of the only ( if not only) tar spoiler sites that isn't speculating leg 8 to be Rome if that's true I'm betting leg 9'is Seville ?

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1437 on: December 18, 2013, 09:25:23 AM »
What if the Chippendales are one of the clue handlers on the final leg in Vegas? Like Kevin & Drew who appeared on Season 8... :cmas19
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1438 on: December 18, 2013, 10:28:15 AM »
What if the Chippendales are one of the clue handlers on the final leg in Vegas? Like Kevin & Drew who appeared on Season 8... :cmas19

That would be nice!!! Maybe they could do a little dance while giving out the clue! :xmas146

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1439 on: December 18, 2013, 04:10:54 PM »

hey guys so I saw some thing on cbs.com in the amazing race section and they had interviews ther with the final four and responding to a question Leo & Jamal said they had a Vegas trip in the works I don't know if they mean with tar or not but if there in the final three.....?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:08:58 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1440 on: December 18, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »

hummminah humminaah.  They could handle a clue for me annnnny day  :monroe:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #1441 on: December 18, 2013, 05:36:16 PM »
hey guys so I saw some thing on cbs.com in the amazing race section and they had interviews ther with the final four and responding to a question Leo & Jamal said they had a Vegas trip in the works I don't know if they mean with tar or not but if there in the final three.....?

I'm not going to say here what I think it means, in terms of what I might place a bet on if someone were to ask me how much I bet on what I thought.  However, I read that interview and I think they were referring to their bond with Ally & Ashley, how they keep in touch, and how they'll probably meet up in Sin City at some point.  The Ice Queens and Leo & Jamal are rather close to Las Vegas, so the two teams meeting there at any point shouldn't take a lot of work.

I hardly think it has anything to do with the race being ending in Vegas, but I could be wrong.  An interview that takes place after the finale aired would not have any bearing on TAR24, since they would have already been in Vegas.  In addition, an interview that takes place after a Philimination also would not have any connection to Sin City for Season 24, as that would have been in the summer of this year, prior to any plans known to the Afganimals of the end city.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:09:32 PM by georgiapeach »
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #1442 on: December 18, 2013, 07:21:19 PM »
NVM
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:12:32 PM by gamerfan09 »
"Are we out of the woods yet?"-Taylor Swift <3

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1443 on: December 18, 2013, 11:42:48 PM »
All the teams of TAR 24, including Leo and Jamal, would have been in Las Vegas at the finish line. I don't see that Leo and Jamal's presence means anything at all except that they competed in TAR 24. It could very easily just mean they are planning to make the roughly 200 mile drive from Los Angeles (where they live) to Las Vegas for a vacation or an appearance opportunity.

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1444 on: December 19, 2013, 06:44:15 AM »

I'm not going to say here what I think it means, in terms of what I might place a bet on if someone were to ask me how much I bet on what I thought.  However, I read that interview and I think they were referring to their bond with Ally & Ashley, how they keep in touch, and how they'll probably meet up in Sin City at some point.  The Ice Queens and Leo & Jamal are rather close to Las Vegas, so the two teams meeting there at any point shouldn't take a lot of work.

I hardly think it has anything to do with the race being ending in Vegas, but I could be wrong.  An interview that takes place after the finale aired would not have any bearing on TAR24, since they would have already been in Vegas.  In addition, an interview that takes place after a Philimination also would not have any connection to Sin City for Season 24, as that would have been in the summer of this year, prior to any plans known to the Afganimals of the end city.
well if it wasn't,t with tar and they were in the finale they would have an advantage

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1445 on: December 19, 2013, 10:51:14 PM »
Does anyone have a guess on where they went in leg 9? If both legs 7 & 8 are in Rome and 10 is in Seville, where would be a feasible place they could go where no one could see them to take pictures of them? I'm guessing West Africa or Malta, but I wouldn't bet on it. Anyone else think anything of it?
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1446 on: December 20, 2013, 08:03:09 AM »
I doubt Leo & Jamal would be that careless to be leaving clues about the next season's finale. They seem to be the type that wants to be in the limelight as much as possible, so to be blacklisted would be a nightmare for them.

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1447 on: December 20, 2013, 09:51:12 AM »
Does anyone have a guess on where they went in leg 9? If both legs 7 & 8 are in Rome and 10 is in Seville, where would be a feasible place they could go where no one could see them to take pictures of them? I'm guessing West Africa or Malta, but I wouldn't bet on it. Anyone else think anything of it?
                           We'll leg 8 isn't confirmed to be Rome yet but, if it is leg 9 will probably be in either morocco or Seville  cause there were no air port sightings. And morocco is so close to Spain they could have at ken a ferry and bus :cmas19 :cmas19

Offline Zeebra

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1448 on: December 20, 2013, 09:52:28 AM »
                           We'll leg 8 isn't confirmed to be Rome yet but, if it is leg 9 will probably be in either morocco or Seville  cause there were no air port sightings. And morocco is so close to Spain they could have at ken a ferry and bus :cmas19 :cmas19
whoops sorry I ment taken a bus and ferry

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1449 on: December 20, 2013, 06:34:03 PM »
1) BvM seems to have a penchant in the even numbered races for highlighting the Christmas season in Central Europe. Starting with TAR14,WRP started filming the race in Nov/Sec for even numbered races.
22 -- Alps Interlaken, Suisse and Berlin
20 -- Alps Torino and Fussen
18 -- Alps Vienna to Salzburg to Zermatt
16 -- Hamburg and Champagne District, France
14 -- Alps Locano and Interlaken, Suisse
12 -- Netherlands, Lithuania, Croatia, and Italy (but this was filmed in summer, not in the Nov/Dec timeframe)

2) BvM also likes to put teams on trains and self drive when in Central Europe. It seems we usually get about a 50% success rate on spotting teams on trains in Europe.

So here is my analysis and speculation.........
Leg 7 is Rome
Leg 8/9  Train from Rome to the Alps (ether Suisse, Bavaria or Austria). It is easy to get to either western or central Suisse or western Austria from Rome. Possible self driving in these legs.
Leg 10 is Seville, Espana
Leg 11  Since they flew from London to the end city (Las Vegas), they probably did this leg in the UK somewhere.
Leg 12 Las Vegas

Matthew 7:15

Custom Search