RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (327/372) > >>

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 19, 2014, 08:31:29 AM ---We should have just had Mallory & Brooke tbh :/

Mallory auditioned with Brooke and was seen at casting apparently.

--- End quote ---

Remember back in live sightings thread, Mallory and Brooke were to be as an alternate replacement team, and Brooke was already in Mexico (November 15th) on her own personal trip.

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 19, 2014, 08:31:29 AM ---We should have just had Mallory & Brooke tbh :/

--- End quote ---

Really?? Which season did they Audition for?
They wouldn't have held any auditions for All-Stars, and if they auditioned for a regular season I couldn't see CBS using them as they've already run the race and would be rather suited to a returning season.

But yea, even though I'm not a fan of the hybrid teams, I agree that they should have just told Mark to wait till next time and use Mallory & Brooke.

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on February 19, 2014, 09:01:51 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Remember back in live sightings thread, Mallory and Brooke were to be as an alternate replacement team, and Brooke was already in Mexico (November 15th) on her own personal trip.

--- End quote ---

Ignore my last post. ^^^ I never seen this :lol:

georgiapeach:
Many were called, few were chosen. Many were NOT called.

But yes there are "auditions" of a sort. Teams have to impress the high levels of production, CBS, sponsors, etc....

And Claude is correct.

can't spell...

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 19, 2014, 09:34:05 AM ---Many were called, few were chosen. Many were NOT called.

But yes there are "auditions" of a sort. Teams have to impression the high levels of production, CBS, sponsors, etc....

And Claude is correct.

--- End quote ---

Well that's me told!  :funny:
Never knew they held Auditions for All-Stars though? Thought it was just the producers contacting who they want and just go down the list till they have 11 teams. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version