Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (327/368) > >>

runningblind:
I think it might be interesting that the bubbles are aperaing on this season - the top of the tower, the bulls form spoilers... It may also be a coincidence ;D

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: runningblind on February 24, 2014, 06:55:23 PM ---I think it might be interesting that the bubbles are aperaing on this season - the top of the tower, the bulls form spoilers... It may also be a coincidence ;D

--- End quote ---

Technically the Chinese cupping massage too (although that looks to be a Detour so I don't know whether all teams will remember it if they don't complete the task)

Marionete:
It would actually be a unique idea for the finale roadblock, having some sort of bubbles' task idk, if they feature bubbles on most legs :colors

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: runningblind on February 24, 2014, 06:55:23 PM ---I think it might be interesting that the bubbles are aperaing on this season - the top of the tower, the bulls form spoilers... It may also be a coincidence ;D

--- End quote ---

That could be a really cool final task! There were the bull-bubble tasks in Seville and the Canton Tower bubbles. There could also be bubbles in the Cupping thing (but its a Detour so I am doubtful) and in the Petronas Tower Skybar. Maybe, if they wash the elephants in Sri Lanka, bubbles could be there, too.

However, based on how many people (including myself) thought that it would be clue givers as the final task last season, this could be far off.

runningblind:

--- Quote ---However, based on how many people (including myself) thought that it would be clue givers as the final task last season, this could be far off.

--- End quote ---

I also was on this group ;) I think we here might be more ruthless for races with our final tasks ;)

Isn't there also an alcohol challenge somewhere in the race? I guess it might have some bubbles too ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version