Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (325/368) > >>

Marionete:
You're right, but it doesn't change the fact that viewers (more accurately fans) will be disappointed :lol: And sad :/

NMC:

--- Quote from: Marionete on February 21, 2014, 02:17:10 PM ---You're right, but it doesn't change the fact that viewers (more accurately fans) will be disappointed :lol: And sad :/

--- End quote ---

I for one will definitely be upset with the end of Leg 2!  :'(

Show contentEspecially after watching the Cast Assessment video released today, when Phil says Bopper & Mark lost their jobs and are having a hard time at the minute.  They're by far the most rootable team, not just this season, but quite possibly of all time?  :hearts:

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on February 21, 2014, 02:13:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on February 20, 2014, 10:17:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on February 19, 2014, 01:40:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on February 19, 2014, 01:11:51 PM ---From the causal viewer's point of view, the promos may alert them that the team having a medical problem is Mark and Bopper, but none of the CBS written media or promos have given any hint that Mallory replaced Bopper.

So there's a surprise there for the causal viewer.

And let's admit that even our real time information did not have anything on why Bopper had to be replaced to race with Mark. (Also, IIRC, didn't Bopper have a medical issue during their prior Race? And I wonder if the two were related in any way.)

--- End quote ---

Hopefully most people that noticed / figured it out don't know about Mallory replacing Bopper, coz then it'll give them a nice surprise to see a fan favourite return!  :hoot:

--- End quote ---
Early race outcome spoiler
Show contentAnd then it'll make them mad crazy to see 2 great teams, including Mallory, eliminated first.....
--- End quote ---

Show contentI'm all right with the Twins out first, I never really liked them after they stole from the Rockers in Season 21, so I'm glad to see Karma come back and bite them in the ass! :lol:

As for Mark & Mallory, if I'm correct, wasn't it the fault of Mark leaving his bag behind that got them eliminated??
--- End quote ---

:res: You need to look up the meaning of stealing :P

SamualDude:
Just reading the interview with Phil and how he talks about the team that doesn't make it past the start line. It sounds as though it literally only happened the night before they actually started the race. Something must of happened between doing the videos the day before (If that is when they do them) and the night of that day.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on February 21, 2014, 06:45:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on February 21, 2014, 02:13:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on February 20, 2014, 10:17:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on February 19, 2014, 01:40:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on February 19, 2014, 01:11:51 PM ---From the causal viewer's point of view, the promos may alert them that the team having a medical problem is Mark and Bopper, but none of the CBS written media or promos have given any hint that Mallory replaced Bopper.

So there's a surprise there for the causal viewer.

And let's admit that even our real time information did not have anything on why Bopper had to be replaced to race with Mark. (Also, IIRC, didn't Bopper have a medical issue during their prior Race? And I wonder if the two were related in any way.)

--- End quote ---

Hopefully most people that noticed / figured it out don't know about Mallory replacing Bopper, coz then it'll give them a nice surprise to see a fan favourite return!  :hoot:

--- End quote ---
Early race outcome spoiler
Show contentAnd then it'll make them mad crazy to see 2 great teams, including Mallory, eliminated first.....
--- End quote ---

Show contentI'm all right with the Twins out first, I never really liked them after they stole from the Rockers in Season 21, so I'm glad to see Karma come back and bite them in the ass! :lol:

As for Mark & Mallory, if I'm correct, wasn't it the fault of Mark leaving his bag behind that got them eliminated??
--- End quote ---

:res: You need to look up the meaning of stealing :P

--- End quote ---

I don't think it was stealing because PRODUCTION GAVE IT TO THEM.

And for footnote 2, yes. Unfortunately :(

And once the season ends, time to speculate about their survival in the What If thread :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version