I actually made a Guangzhou leg in one of my fantasy races
maybe there will be similar tasks, as I suspect that there will be an eating task this leg.....
LEG 11 (Indonesia → China)
- Praya (Lombok Int’l) to Guangzhou, China (Baiyun Int’l)
- Guangzhou (Canton Tower)
- Guangzhou (Chen Clan Academy- Back Hall) (Roadblock)
- Guangzhou (Ersha Island- Guangdong Museum of Art) (Detour)
- Guangzhou (Temple of the Six Banyan Trees) (Pit Stop) (Elimination)
• At the Canton Tower, each team member had to climb up part of the Tower to retrieve a Race Flag. They could then exchange two Flags for their next clue.
• Roadblock- One team member had to enter the Back Hall and memorize 5 Chinese characters. Then, they had to write the 5 characters in succession on a dry erase board. Once they repeated the sequence 100 times and all the characters were written properly, they would receive their next clue.
• Detour- (Red Envelopes or Red Meat) Red Envelopes- teams had to ride bikes to ten different addresses using a map written in Chinese. At each address, teams had to deliver 300 lucky red envelopes. Red Meat- teams had to share a meal consisting of Cow Intestines with a side of Orange Cuttlefish, a local delicacy. Once team’s plates were empty, they would receive their next clue
Yeah..... it's an ok leg I guess.....