Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 71667 times)

Online smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #1025 on: December 22, 2013, 09:34:09 PM »
What if the boot order that was posted on Sucks is real?

We might all be eating our words after that. :P

What was the boot order on sucks??  ???

11. NaNa
10. Mark/Mallory
9. YouTube
8. Margie and Luke
7. John and Jessica
6. FT/BE
5. Jet/Cord
4. Afghanimals
3. Brenchel
2. Caroline/Jennifer
1. Dave/Conner

By MissCleo

Offline Marionete

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1026 on: December 23, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »

11. NaNa
10. Mark/Mallory
9. YouTube
8. Margie and Luke
7. John and Jessica
6. FT/BE
5. Jet/Cord
4. Afghanimals
3. Brenchel
2. Caroline/Jennifer
1. Dave/Conner

By MissCleo
I actually think this is going to be right :cmaslol

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1027 on: December 23, 2013, 10:40:45 AM »

11. NaNa
10. Mark/Mallory
9. YouTube
8. Margie and Luke
7. John and Jessica
6. FT/BE
5. Jet/Cord
4. Afghanimals
3. Brenchel
2. Caroline/Jennifer
1. Dave/Conner

By MissCleo

I hope she's wrong about Brenchel making the Final 3.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #lookatmyeyesroll
« Reply #1028 on: December 23, 2013, 12:02:34 PM »
"Join us for the best SPOILERS on the web as we follow the new Amazing Race 24 teams on their AMAZING journey around the world!! "

:cmaslol

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #1029 on: December 23, 2013, 07:14:21 PM »

11. NaNa
10. Mark/Mallory
9. YouTube
8. Margie and Luke
7. John and Jessica
6. FT/BE
5. Jet/Cord
4. Afghanimals
3. Brenchel
2. Caroline/Jennifer
1. Dave/Conner

By MissCleo

Seriously? Still hating on Brenchel? :res:

You have to admit, even though you hate them, they're still one of the two rootable teams in the Final five.
"Are we out of the woods yet?"-Taylor Swift <3

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #1030 on: December 23, 2013, 11:21:26 PM »

11. NaNa
10. Mark/Mallory
9. YouTube
8. Margie and Luke
7. John and Jessica
6. FT/BE
5. Jet/Cord
4. Afghanimals
3. Brenchel
2. Caroline/Jennifer
1. Dave/Conner

By MissCleo

Of course they will be in final 3 just to piss you off
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #lookatmyeyesroll
« Reply #1031 on: December 24, 2013, 12:35:44 AM »
You either love or hate Brenchel. I think I have the feeling I'll REALLY like them this time round because there's no Ass and JJ and Vanessa around to make their race even more stressful. To be frank, Mark and Bopper single handedly saved TAR 20 from being lame at any one point of time for me until they got eliminated. Then it became clear to me that I wanted Dave and Rachel to win because they deserve it (and not because I like them). If they didn't win, I was rooting for Brenchel then, just not the annoying patrol officers. :cmas29

Offline Airlines

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Victoria - Slaying your faves probably <3
« Reply #1032 on: December 24, 2013, 08:25:20 AM »
Brenchel stars forever <3

Even if you hate them, please don't say that 'The race would be better without them' because they WON'T be. They give you a team to root against, and they are entertaining, because you had to formulate an opinion on them, and to do that, they have to be entertaining. And entertainment, whether positive or negative, is always good.
Victoria Rafaeli - BB16 champion hopefully

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1033 on: December 24, 2013, 09:42:45 AM »
Brenchel stars forever <3

Even if you hate them, please don't say that 'The race would be better without them' because they WON'T be. They give you a team to root against, and they are entertaining, because you had to formulate an opinion on them, and to do that, they have to be entertaining. And entertainment, whether positive or negative, is always good.

You have a point there, Airlines.  I may not be able to stand Brendon & Rachel (mainly Rachel), but they are entertaining enough for me to have an opinion on them!  And they certainly are a team I can root against!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists
« Reply #1034 on: December 24, 2013, 01:02:14 PM »

11. NaNa
10. Mark/Mallory
9. YouTube
8. Margie and Luke
7. John and Jessica
6. FT/BE
5. Jet/Cord
4. Afghanimals
3. Brenchel
2. Caroline/Jennifer
1. Dave/Conner

By MissCleo
I actually think this is going to be right :cmaslol
I think it's right but I want the Afghanimals in the Final 3 instead of Brenchel..... :cmas4
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HTGAWM <333
« Reply #1035 on: December 24, 2013, 02:33:55 PM »

11. NaNa
10. Mark/Mallory
9. YouTube
8. Margie and Luke
7. John and Jessica
6. FT/BE
5. Jet/Cord
4. Afghanimals
3. Brenchel
2. Caroline/Jennifer
1. Dave/Conner

By MissCleo

:cmaslol :cmas31: )-**

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Best FF Ever!
« Reply #1036 on: December 24, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »
Like I said before, I can accept these teams being labeled "All-Stars" seeing as they were all in the Top 5 of their original seasons, (except JJ and DC, who would have been a certain lock on their F3 had they not encountered their misfortunes)
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists
« Reply #1037 on: December 24, 2013, 08:30:12 PM »
Like I said before, I can accept these teams being labeled "All-Stars" seeing as they were all in the Top 5 of their original seasons, (except JJ and DC, who would have been a certain lock on their F3 had they not encountered their misfortunes)
Yeah I agree! However, I would have MUCH rather had Brandon & Adam in this Race than Globetrotters or Cowboys.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #1038 on: December 24, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »
A much better boot order:

11th:Cowturds
10th:Globes
9th: Cancer
8th: Assghanimals
7th: Luigi
6th: J/J
5th: Na/Na
4th: Mark/Mallory
3rd: YouTube
2nd: Country
1st: Brenchel

IDK where this belongs but oh well :P

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #1039 on: December 24, 2013, 09:08:21 PM »

If there is any thing good about the actual boot order is that Youtube are gone early in the Race. I would of preferred them to the first boot and then Cowboys and Globes in 10th and 9th from there I don't think I would of really minded the boot order.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists
« Reply #1040 on: December 24, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »

A MUCH better boot order than the actual one:

11th: Globetrotters
10th: J/J
9th: Brenchel
8th: Cowboys
7th: Country Singers
6th: Mark & Mallory
5th: Margie & Luke
4th: Dave & Connor
3rd: Afghanimals
2nd: Youtube
1st: TWINNIESSSSSSS

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HTGAWM <333
« Reply #1041 on: December 25, 2013, 12:33:50 AM »

switch globes with mark and mallory and that would be great!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1042 on: December 25, 2013, 06:05:42 AM »
Neobie! :hearts: You are my most favorite detective here in RFF! Thank you thank you! :hearts:

Offline racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Go Missy/Baylor, Keith/Whitney & Brooke/Robbie! ♥
« Reply #1043 on: December 25, 2013, 08:31:19 AM »

Completely agree although I'd extend it to Top 6 personally! (Charla & Mirna (and many other 6th-placers) most certainly deserve the All-Star label. :P)
This space is dedicated forevermore to Poland's Next Top Model.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1044 on: January 13, 2014, 06:25:10 AM »
I don't get the Dave/Connor hate, why the hate? They were competent enough on their season, was a lock for F5 until that horrific injury, if they do win so what. Sure it sucks that Winnie & Pam lost to them in Bali (.... edited)

Just re-watched the roadblock. Winnie should covered the picture a bit more if she didn't want Connor to see it.   

Also don't get it why many think Na/Na was robbed. Josh & Brent fairly beat them in their season, and it was their fault they sucked with the stick shift in Spain and finished last. Sucks they finish last this season but John Vito & Jill and Amanda & Kris will tell you that's life.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 11:10:01 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #1045 on: January 13, 2014, 07:41:19 AM »
I don't get the Dave/Connor hate, why the hate? They were competent enough on their season, was a lock for F5 until that horrific injury, if they do win so what. Sure it sucks that Winnie & Pam lost to them in Bali but every girl knows that if you don't want boys to see it, don't show it.

Also don't get it why many think Na/Na was robbed. Josh & Brent fairly beat them in their season, and it was their fault they sucked with the stick shift in Spain and finished last. Sucks they finish last this season but John Vito & Jill and Amanda & Kris will tell you that's life.

First of all, maybe it's because Dave & Connor were pretty boring? I don't remember much from them except crying every episode. And for Na/Na, it's clearly because Josh & Brent were just "there". They were pretty much the equivalent of floaters on TAR for every episode until since, so to see them make it to the F3 instead of a team happy to be there was pretty sickening.

Online SteKay

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Rex & Bob Fanclub Member
« Reply #1046 on: January 13, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »
I don't get the Dave/Connor hate, why the hate? They were competent enough on their season, was a lock for F5 until that horrific injury, if they do win so what. Sure it sucks that Winnie & Pam lost to them in Bali but every girl knows that if you don't want boys to see it, don't show it.

First of all, maybe it's because Dave & Connor were pretty boring? I don't remember much from them except crying every episode. And for Na/Na, it's clearly because Josh & Brent were just "there". They were pretty much the equivalent of floaters on TAR for every episode until since, so to see them make it to the F3 instead of a team happy to be there was pretty sickening.

Two of my favourite MM teams right there. Goats were one of my favourite winners ever, and Dave & Connor would've walked through TAR22  :res:
Racer's Survivor Armenia: Daria (Sevan) (Top 5)
Alen's The Amazing Race 3: Katarina & Czarina (Top 7) [3,4].
Gamer & Puppet's Survivor Philippines: Francesca Hogi (Top 7)

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: January 13, 2014, 09:20:50 AM »
And don't forget the mention of cancer in every other word (I am exaggerating, but you get the point). If the producers didn't push that angle down our throats then I'd like to think they would be better liked.

As for NaNa they were robbed. In France a producer issue made them have to drive back? (iirc) so that allowed the ggf's to check in in that time.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:27:27 AM by Leafsfan »
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Airlines

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Victoria - Slaying your faves probably <3
« Reply #1048 on: January 13, 2014, 06:49:46 PM »

Two of my favourite MM teams right there. Goats were one of my favourite winners ever, and Dave & Connor would've walked through TAR22  :res:

A) GGF were completely MOR/UTR and provided literally NO entertainment until after Abby & Ryan were eliminated I do not see any entertainment worth in them especially after they robbed four more deserving and more liked teams of a victory (Chips, Trexi, NaNa, Abby & Ryan)

And don't forget the mention of cancer in every other word (I am exaggerating, but you get the point). If the producers didn't push that angle down our throats then I'd like to think they would be better liked.

As for NaNa they were robbed. In France a producer issue made them have to drive back? (iirc) so that allowed the ggf's to check in in that time.

B) Dave & Connor literally talked about cancer and injuries for their entire airtime and it wasn't like MOR story like the Tims or something (yeah the Tims did something well shocker) it was literally they grabbed it and shoved it down our throats, giving NOBODY else airtime and also they dominated most of the previously on time THE EPISODE AFTER THEY QUIT IN THE FIRST THREE SECONDS OF AIRTIME.

C) Pwinnie were robbed and will always be, both of an All-Stars spot, and also winning two legs then eliminated seventh.

D) NaNa were robbed because they were beaten by a team that was fairly useless and won the race because of ONE task that in the end became luck because nobody was paying attention. NaNa were also robbed because they were SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING than GGF and 'Sucks they finish last this season' yes it does because the rest of the teams are utterly boring/crap bar a select few god/desses and being eliminated early ruins the cast because they were the team I was most excited about returning (then Maxie but they didn't get cast because casting are idiots).

But NaNa's story arc was finished accurately when they were eliminated, so I'm okay with their elimination :lol:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 11:02:43 AM by georgiapeach »
Victoria Rafaeli - BB16 champion hopefully

Offline Karpov617

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1049 on: January 14, 2014, 12:29:19 AM »
What I don't get is the level of hate for luck tasks. I mean it is annoying when the team you're rooting for plummets to last and the team you utterly hate gets in front, but if there isn't a good level of luck, most tasks would just be very linear, and the order in which they finish would be the order in which they arrived.

Also for Josh & Brent, I liked them as winners. Sure I didn't notice them early on (I even confused them with Will & Gary), but they were easily noticeable since their non-elimination leg. And I loved how they sort of evolved during the Final 4, kind of a search for vengeance for their fallen comrades (Abby & Ryan).

I also don't understand how a team was 'robbed' during a leg. I mean it's their fault they got eliminated. Also Dave & Connor's cancer story was spoon fed to us since they were only in the race for 4 legs. That and that they have a game-breaking injury is reason enough for them to have airtime (overdone, I must admit).

I just hope TPTB had the mental health to at least ask Pam & Winnie to come back during the casting of TAR 24, and that Pam & Winnie just hd to decline. It is a sad loss.
"My goal is not to wake up at forty with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life in a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens." - Daria Morgendorffer, Daria, "Gifted"

Custom Search